4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I agree with making the house behind their's hers, not sure now to make it for sale, but I can set it so that it opens up for the main character after you meet Grandma, I'll change up her dialogue so that during the first meeting she'll mention moving in closer cause of MC's accident
we edit the map for the blank building to have a door but have peter say the door is lock. we can also place a for sale sign as an event on the map which disappear when granny moves in. also i prefer the blonde

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I also like the idea of the grandma being a sex crazed lady but I don't think she should come on to peter,I think it's way more interesting if Peter seduces grandma until she falls and starts loving sex again because she hasn't had it in so long.
That's a really good angle that makes a lot of sense.

Here's a comparison with grey hair
Goddammit, they both look great. How dare you be so eminently capable, @duder1?

Reactions: duder1

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I like the idea someone said about having sex with grandma in different parts of the city.
I personally liked that the most about this game that you can fuck the milfs in public places and just overall places around the city.

I also like the idea of the grandma being a sex crazed lady but I don't think she should come on to peter,I think it's way more interesting if Peter seduces grandma until she falls and starts loving sex again because she hasn't had it in so long.

I just personally dislike characters that already give it up for Peter easy and want him because to me the fun is corrupting them.
I like this idea corrupting her and turning her from innocent grandma to a sex crazed slut would be most fun.

Also grey hair looks better

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
we edit the map for the blank building to have a door but have peter say the door is lock. we can also place a for sale sign as an event on the map which disappear when granny moves in. also i prefer the blonde
That first half I already got done, I'll see if the game has a file of a for sale sign then I'll put it up, make Peter something along they lines of I wonder if we'll have neighbors soon and then it'll disappear once granny is there

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
I like the idea someone said about having sex with grandma in different parts of the city.
I personally liked that the most about this game that you can fuck the milfs in public places and just overall places around the city.

I just personally dislike characters that already give it up for Peter easy and want him because to me the fun is corrupting them.
+1 vote one of the most solid ideas I read today on the board

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
That first half I already got done, I'll see if the game has a file of a for sale sign then I'll put it up, make Peter something along they lines of I wonder if we'll have neighbors soon and then it'll disappear once granny is there
there isn't any file but i have the software ti make custom spites. i can give it a crack for a simple for sale sign. also for the hair i got an idea to satisfy everyone. maybe she dyes her hair(or doesn't) and peter convince her to go natural (or to start dying her hair). this way the player can choose what hair color. but we would need two version of the sex scene for both hair colors :/

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
there isn't any file but i have the software ti make custom spites. i can give it a crack for a simple for sale sign. also for the hair i got an idea to satisfy everyone. maybe she dyes her hair(or doesn't) and peter convince her to go natural (or to start dying her hair). this way the player can choose what hair color. but we would need two version of the sex scene for both hair colors :/
Don't worry I got it, I added a sign on the house and an attention bubble in front of it, interacting with the bubble leads to MC saying the house is for sale.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017

I also like the idea of the grandma being a sex crazed lady but I don't think she should come on to peter,I think it's way more interesting if Peter seduces grandma until she falls and starts loving sex again because she hasn't had it in so long
Seeing as how a bunch of people like this idea,maybe should be part of the story and gameplay ,it makes a lot of sense for plot.

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright let's go with the granny likes having sex but doesn't really get into doing it with Peter until he corrupts her idea.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I really like the midtone as well.

Now let's hope it won't be a nightmare to animate grandma.

MaskedOne

Jul 21, 2017

Sex with grandma in public sounds amazing for example maybe the player gets grandma to go the park with him and after a while he gets her to give him head in the bathroom or something

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I know I'm late to the party, but there IS a grandma in UxL if anyone is interested in her. She had you take out the trash every morning.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
That sounds
interesting the park,alley,bar,shopping district there is so many places to choose from to have sex with grandma count me in I support the idea as well!!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Before we can have her being fucked everywhere we need a map for her house for me to code in, plus I still got work on Ms Taylor to get through, I decided to just give her the Kaylee ride, it'll be faster to make, meaning her mod will come out faster so I can work on Grandma sooner rather than later

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Before we can have her being fucked everywhere we need a map for her house for me to code in, plus I still got work on Ms Taylor to get through, I decided to just give her the Kaylee ride, it'll be faster to make, meaning her mod will come out faster so I can work on Grandma sooner rather than later
@MystZER0 can probably give you a hand in the mapping he has done some good maps.
So That would make it faster so we can have grandma fuck all over town.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes