4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
It's ok dude I respect your idea. Although your statement is not entirely true : I love this game because if you only play as purity, there's almost no corruption, hypnosis, or forcing stuff or whatever. That's what I like about it

As it states in the game "the power is more like a strong suggestion"

well, that's personal of course, but I absolutely love Sarah and Dizzy especially for that. I think it's way more interesting. personal tastes
No even on the purity path you manipulate and once you max out the milfs they become corrupted,and if you put attention to the story even at the start it's all about corruption,I get it you are a vanilla guy but I think majority wants to corrupt seduce grandma anyways,because it makes way more sense plot wise and it's way way more interesting,also no the mc obviously wouldn't say wanna fuck grandma? There would be a build up little by little,all I'm saying it makes more sense hence why almost everyone agrees with Peter corrupting/seducing grandma is the best option for plot.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I actually think that would justify her having the need for double the hearts too. Since she needs to be revved up into the mood, her engines start a bit further from the finish line. But as mentioned, it's a wild ride once it gets going.

I know the standard is to have 10 hearts, but I think hers should be spread out a bit more. Skip one beat and have her contemplate it and the implications. Maybe she gives a story about back in her day she was a cocktease and that justifies this. Iunno if that makes sense or not, but what do you all think about it?
I like this a lot
It can start like Peter normally meets grandma and she sees him as her grandson, but after a little flirting with her and conversations you start to corrupt her.

which gets her engine going ,and starts becoming more wild and sex crazed through the more that you level her,fuck her because she has not had sex in so long or something like that.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's the finished busts for Grandma.
Download:
Thanks I'll put this to good use, I'll code a quick scene for meeting her first then finish up on Ms Taylor stuff before adding anymore with Grandma

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sorry, been busy lately and just getting back to this thread....

With the dialogue remember there are two paths but they are actually sort of close, the difference comes on how Peter (the MC) does the corruption. This is revealed in all the dialogue, and is fairly consistent overall.

• Purity - is more about them internally convincing themselves that what they do with Peter (the MC) is fine, and its all done out of love/lust where giving in to the situations is just normal
  • Corruption - is more of an external influence where Peter (the MC) blackmails/forces them into the situations to where they eventually just give in
The grandma stuff looks cool, but even with Corruption the scenes take time for the characters to give in, speeding up anything just for the sake of scenes will make any new characters feel rushed overall.

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Oops, fixed. lol

Thanks. I have a question for you and how do you make busts through a graphic tablet draw or just a mouse? and whether you used to draw earlier just too, I want to try it myself but somehow it does not work out well and what program do you use for drawing

Reactions: duder1

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017

With the dialogue remember there are two paths but they are actually sort of close, the difference comes on how Peter (the MC) does the corruption. This is revealed in all the dialogue, and is fairly consistent overall.

• Purity - is more about them internally convincing themselves that what they do with Peter (the MC) is fine, and its all done out of love/lust where giving in to the situations is just normal
  • Corruption - is more of an external influence where Peter (the MC) blackmails/forces them into the situations to where they eventually just give in
The grandma stuff looks cool, but even with Corruption the scenes take time for the characters to give in, speeding up anything just for the sake of scenes will make any new characters feel rushed overall.
Glad to see you're back dude,my favorite person in this thread that does dialogue.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017

Very much this. The point of the game isn't just having a ton of scenes, but the stories that lead to those scenes and that build up the erotic context of it. Spacing the progression out a bit is just proper design.

With that in mind, I have a suggestion - just a suggestion, as always - regarding scene progression.

If grandma is going to move into a house behind the player, why not alter the masturbation scene for her? I know Mrs. Amos already uses it, literally next door, but it would mean that at night the player could choose to either look into Amos' window or grandma's window. You could also have him take a picture of her, if that's at all relevant.

This would of course occur after grandma first visits the family and moves in next door. Before this the player doesn't get any sexual vibes off grandma, but seeing her masturbate reveals that she has a still-active libido, which gets the MC going, as it were.

This could lead into the MC doing chore (like the garbage disposal one) for grandma to earn point, with an option to either say something sweet or flirty each time or something like that.

The second scene I suggest is Kimberly's kissing scene. My idea would be to have grandma tell her grandson that he'll make a pretty girl very happy someday with all this hard work. After a certain purity/corruption threshold, the MC has the option to confide in grandma that he doesn't know if any girl will like him, since he doesn't know how to properly kiss yet (probably a lie). This leads into a redone version of Kimberly's(?) kissing scene as grandma eventually gives in and decides to "teach" the MC how to do it.

The pure version could be the MC saying that he thought grandma could help him since she's always so nice and she was married for so many years or something - and the corrupt version could be him "accusing" (lightly) grandma of not wanting to help him with his problem when he always does chores for her (or something like that).

Just my two cents.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Just a suggestion but what if we remade Ms. Amos's daughter Allison? Made her be in High School like Dizzy and Sidney, or even create another daughter for Ms. Amos?
Not that it's impossible or anything, but there's going to be an assload of characters if we keep going like this (I realize I'm a bit to blame since I dug up the concepts for the grandma).

At the moment, Mrs. Amos' daughter is a classmate of the MC, and serves the purpose of giving the MC a reason to get into contact with the Amos amily and to visit them. That's a good narrative purpose, I don't think we should change her. Additional sister? In my opinion, any additional character should add something, narratively or stylistically, that none of the other characters do (Ms. Taylor and Grandma both do this, in my opinion). It would require thinking into what exactly that sister would add and why.

It would also make the house pretty crowded with four people already there, just in terms of space and bedrooms above.

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
Just a suggestion but what if we remade Ms. Amos's daughter Allison? Made her be in High School like Dizzy and Sidney, or even create another daughter for Ms. Amos?
Na just leave her as it is we already have a ton of characters to go through,plus she is there for plot purposes.

We should focus on finishing the current ones we have before even thinking of ideas to add more in my opinion.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That would require rewriting ALL of the scenes with Allison and changing all of the artwork, which also removes the playtime after school where the MC begins corrupting Mrs. Amos. It kills the continuity of the story, would Kimberly's daughter be next? Again, lots more work overall.

New characters are easier (not easy) to add into the storyline than retroing existing ones.

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks. I have a question for you and how do you make busts through a graphic tablet draw or just a mouse? and whether you used to draw earlier just too, I want to try it myself but somehow it does not work out well and what program do you use for drawing
I use a wacom tablet and Photoshop CS6 to create them.
Also lots of drawing and practice.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
That would require rewriting ALL of the scenes with Allison and changing all of the artwork, which also removes the playtime after school where the MC begins corrupting Mrs. Amos. It kills the continuity of the story, would Kimberly's daughter be next? Again, lots more work overall.

New characters are easier (not easy) to add into the storyline than retroing existing ones.
Correct Me if I'm wrong but doesn't she only have like 10 lines?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes