4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
.... i can't see the girl from u can buy the tools for spy mom and sis, my game broke when i choosed the red option, only i could play with the blue option and know i cant see her image, i cant buy nothing from fishman guy, doesn't interact when i press buy.... are u fking kidding me dude? this game have a lot of history and are the sames errors even in a remake
this version is broken, either wait for public build that will hopefully fix the bugs or play last version as that one was way more stable.

bokobo

May 13, 2017
hey i got the pain killer and stood in front of the toilet and pressed A. no pain killers there to flush.

What am i doing wrong ?

swzaq54321

Apr 30, 2017
it begins with r
it looks like there was a g and an e on it
it looks like there was a e o and w on it
it looks like there was a b and u on it
What does that mean?
A word or Something?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

Hey guys,
This should fix a couple of the issues around the Kaylee purity route, and the corruption crash when loading the lick scene (for the second time.) I've also fixed a crash someone reported about Donna speaking to her.

One thing to note: Unfortunately I had the file near uploaded by the time I remembered about the Mom sleeping pic causing the image viewer to crash. I'm not going to re-upload a fix for that. However you can manually fix it, by extracting the game and renaming the sleeping pic in the "Graphics/Gallery" folder to "MomSleepingPic".

AZL 0.9 is being uploaded as I type, should be available within an hour (pending upload time.)

0.5 public:

Reactions: bongo0001

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

Hey guys,
This should fix a couple of the issues around the Kaylee purity route, and the corruption crash when loading the lick scene (for the second time.) I've also fixed a crash someone reported about Donna speaking to her.

One thing to note: Unfortunately I had the file near uploaded by the time I remembered about the Mom sleeping pic causing the image viewer to crash. I'm not going to re-upload a fix for that. However you can manually fix it, by extracting the game and renaming the sleeping pic in the "Graphics/Gallery" folder to "MomSleepingPic".

AZL 0.9 is being uploaded as I type, should be available within an hour (pending upload time.)

0.5 public:
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, new here... I saw that info on Nergal's patreon page. I have a RPG Maker Decrypter and can extract the files and do the renaming to MomSleepingPic...

Though, how do you repackage it back into a rgss3a file and make it playable?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
It is playable. After unpacking, delete source file, and move folders from Extract do main game directory.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
hello everyone, I am new in this game and when I try to open the gallery after I take the picture that kaylee ask for it saids: Unable to find file :Graphics/Gallery/Momsleepingpic, can anyone please help me

Gozer

May 16, 2017
hello everyone, I am new in this game and when I try to open the gallery after I take the picture that kaylee ask for it saids: Unable to find file :Graphics/Gallery/Momsleepingpic, can anyone please help me
You have to rename a file yourself to fix it because the author said they won't reupload just to do so,

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone mind to share full save on corrupt? much thx and appreciated in advance

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP! I d/l 0.5.4 public and then extracted it, fixed the sleeping pic and then compressed it.
Went from 553 to 175mb because of my compression settings.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
You have to rename a file yourself to fix it because the author said they won't reupload just to do so,

I can´t find the file x.x, can someone please pass it ?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
İ have still problems with the Result. İ cant see the İnvetory. When i open the Game, its opens and goes up to the Top part of my Screen and Hides the İnventory. İs there a Trick to Chance it or do i have to Wait until the Dev. fixed it?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
İ have still problems with the Result. İ cant see the İnvetory. When i open the Game, its opens and goes up to the Top part of my Screen and Hides the İnventory. İs there a Trick to Chance it or do i have to Wait until the Dev. fixed it?
Shift+right click on the taskbar were the game window is. Select move and use the down arrow to move the screen down.

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
anyone know how to solve the broken sign?
theres a coffin but cant click anything than that broken sign
help pls

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes