4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Gozer

May 16, 2017
anyone know how to solve the broken sign?
theres a coffin but cant click anything than that broken sign
help pls
Rooms a dud,the broken signs just says the flag colors. start at red flag then top right,bottom left then bottom right and thats it.

Raiku53

May 21, 2017
i keep getting a error whit Kaylee when she gives you a blowjob behind the counter i get the scene find but after i quit it get an error saying script error line 1411 undefined method increase corruption? am using the 175 mb version bugfixed anywone else as this problem?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
"Shift+right click on the taskbar were the game window is." I can't move down the game window, so i can use Shift+Right click on the game taskbar. Have you any solution on that????????

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I still havent figured out what to do with sisters key...
sneak out of the house from the back-door, head to the big-titted's shop and duplicate them.
(I hope that's right...I might be confusing with UrbanXScam...Ehm...UrbanXLife...)

Reactions: dankmaster68

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
i keep getting a error whit Kaylee when she gives you a blowjob behind the counter i get the scene find but after i quit it get an error saying script error line 1411 undefined method increase corruption? am using the 175 mb version bugfixed anywone else as this problem?
It's a careless mistake in the code on the corrupt route for that scene. He used "increase_corruption" instead of "gain_corruption".

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Sorry I must be the dumbest person on earth. It does not work, I just get the message "it has no use here", something like that. What exactly do you do to get the numbers?
In some instances for example getting a picture of your mom it will have a function but if you use phone with char that has no quest it has no function hence the message

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Sorry I must be the dumbest person on earth. It does not work, I just get the message "it has no use here", something like that. What exactly do you do to get the numbers?
You have to have certain requirements ment for each woman,using it on your mom when shes in the kitchen will give you hers and your sisters number,Use it on your teacher while in school will give you hers and a pic,etc. Its about unlocking requirements and location.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You can't unlock Neala at this point. She was removed from game a couple versions back until he gets more of the story work done. She'll be added in when he gets her ready.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
how to unlock neala?
____________________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Neala... Liked that idea originally from Wootch and Urban X Life until he abandoned it or "got hurt badly in a car crash" for 2+ years it seems haha..

Reactions: dartis

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm doing most of the purity routes and in Underworld I get to the room with the 8 statues but nothing triggers. I've never done this route before, does the invisibility power take longer to show up? I've never been this long in it and not had the option, or had the room trigger, the glowing symbols just continually say "something is blocking my way".

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I'm doing most of the purity routes and in Underworld I get to the room with the 8 statues but nothing triggers. I've never done this route before, does the invisibility power take longer to show up? I've never been this long in it and not had the option, or had the room trigger, the glowing symbols just continually say "something is blocking my way".
It continues as normal purity-wise. Invisibility still functions as normal and you still get it for completing the Castle of Illusion and speaking to Dominus at the end. You will need to complete all the puzzles and have a fair bit of corruption scores here and there. Getting to the fuck stage with at lest four girls should do nicely, Dizzy and the Park MILFs are good enough because of the larger corruption gains. Mrs. Amos is also a good choice because of how quickly she gains corruption, Mrs. Jennings and the Mom are also the best ways to build the corruption points.
If not, your game may just be bugged, it's been like that for a lot of people this release. Let's hope the next one fixes it.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes