4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's must be a bug. When i peek at her through the keyhole, i can't continue. I have hide the help.
Peek on sis.jpg

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Lately the developer has been disappointing me,I am supporting him with the 15 dollar tier but the progress of the game is so slow right now,checked the art trello and Glass fish can't even finish the 2 neala scenes and it's been weeks.Makes me want to not pledge anymore if they are just going to release 1 or 2 scenes per month,I miss those days we used to get up to 7 scenes per update,now the developing is going at turtle speed.

Reactions: baphometx

CurveLover

Jun 4, 2017
I had someone else get this error. On there's it turned out to be an inventory conflict. They had Sydney's Room key in their inventory. When I did a save edit and removed it, the game progressed fine.
How can I get rid of this Key.. I have no money to get a duplicate, I have to drop it back in Sydneys room! Game going in loop

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
It's must be a bug. When i peek at her through the keyhole, i can't continue. I have hide the help.
View attachment 6123
yeah that bug has been going on for awhile now, seems harmless since you can hit esc, you just can't get sydney photo 3 i think, but yeah still haven't seen it fixed after many updates, maybe you should address it to nergal

spinneruk

Oct 21, 2016
The games story is kinda meh but i do enjoy the fetishes my biggest pet peeve wi th the game is that I Wish the urban demons updates had more content the past update seemed so small and there is still tons of content to be included in the game at this pace it's gonna take ages to finish,especially after we got the patreon build,2 weeks passed for the beta that was supposed to have content for neala and kaylee and we only got 1 new scene and all buggy truly disappointing for patreon supporters
Imagine how the wootch patreon felt. I like how the none patreon release does get another scene with nergal

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I get the feeling Nergal is getting burned out from this, the updates are slow and slim. It's been awhile since he started to redo this project and while w00tch has come and gone again Nergal is still trying to keep it going. While its been on my watch list I am going to ignore it for awhile and see if more comes, or just move on.

M

MantisK

Urban Demons: Take control of 2 characters, one male, one female, who both have near death experiences in this rpg maker game. However it wasn't a divine miracle that saved them from an early grave, no it was something much more sinister. Now with seemingly new powers, they set out to fulfill their goals of domination. For the male simple domination of the women he lusts over, but for the female domination over her surroundings and eventually revenge upon the bitch who put her in this situation.
The artist behind the works of Urban Demons is
*This is inspired by Urban xLife*
IMPORTANT Keys Help:
Q - switch character (when available)/ wake up (when available)
W - Open up phone menu (normal menu is disabled - but can only access when you have phone)
A - Open Item menu - can use items on NPCs/objects
S - Toggle sprint
Shift - Skip dialogue

Updated: 27 May 2017
Genre: Shota, Incest, Remake, Drawn Art
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.4 Public
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Download Link: (Doggy already fixed the sleeping pic issue)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of all the notes there is nothing on the underworld. Three of the challenge rooms are simple and very old standards, but the coffin room is cryptography, and not my field, any hints? Can't do anything on that level until this gets resolved.

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
Of all the notes there is nothing on the underworld. Three of the challenge rooms are simple and very old standards, but the coffin room is cryptography, and not my field, any hints? Can't do anything on that level until this gets resolved.
The Coffin Room has the parchment (paper or w/e) on the back (top) wall and they give certain letters and if you read them and puzzle out what colour they once spelt out and get them in order then

Reactions: ihatefandommemes

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
I have the 0.5.4 version and I took the picture of the sleeping mom, how do i show it to Kaylee? Because everytime I press A infront of her and select it she says Hey Kid What do you need and it gives me Buy, Talk, and Nevermind, any ideas?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I have the 0.5.4 version and I took the picture of the sleeping mom, how do i show it to Kaylee? Because everytime I press A infront of her and select it she says Hey Kid What do you need and it gives me Buy, Talk, and Nevermind, any ideas?
Open your inventory and select your mothers picture. Boom, you got it.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
0.6 Change Log:

New Art:
* Kaylee Fuck
* Neala Titfuck (Corrupt)
* Neala Lick (Purity)

Major Changes:

* Peter can now visit the lava plains in the Otherworld
- This is where he meets Neala
* Peter can now visit the fae forest in the Otherworld (ends just before meeting Fae Queen)
* Neala can be talked to in the Otherworld (a lot of dialogue here)
* Peter has gained the "True Corruption" power
- A power usable once a day to max out a female NPC's corruption
* LOTs of new dialogue (see minor changes)

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Just remembered that this game have som issues with LowRes screens so included BCT Sizer (still only 184MB)
So instead of running Game.exe run Btc.Size.exe then you would be able run the game in full screen.

Urban Demons v0.6 beta1 with BTC |

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
have you gotten to neela yet and i know this is weird since i have the walkthrough but how do you get to her since well i did all the puzzles from previous version and i gotten the invisibility and i dont know how to advance the depths
Haven't played since v0.3 So can't help you there... Sorry.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
have you gotten to neela yet and i know this is weird since i have the walkthrough but how do you get to her since well i did all the puzzles from previous version and i gotten the invisibility and i dont know how to advance the depths
Easy. Go left into the back room of the castle where you met Dominus. The voice will tell you to stand on the glowing circle and there you'll meet Neela.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes