4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
im in the room and i get the same dialog as when i got the invisibility and i dont see a glowing circle :(
You see the doors are the right and left sides at either end of the room? Take the one on the left, not the cages but the big silver-looking doors. Go inside there.

M

MantisK

The Coffin Room has the parchment (paper or w/e) on the back (top) wall and they give certain letters and if you read them and puzzle out what colour they once spelt out and get them in order then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the W key only work on certain systems? I have Win10 and no W function, plus I never had the option to take pic of teach at lunch or get her number. Kimberly Dad question never comes, either.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
could someone share his save file with max corruption for the NPC's i have fucked up some where and i can't rise it anymore for the most of the NPC's and also my game crashes after BJ sceen with Kaylee ... i would really appreciate a save game instead of starting the game all over again ...

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
They fixed the screen problem? I can't remember the last version I played, I think 0.1 or 0.2 lol

May 16, 2017
Kaylee BJ still crashes. Just went into the store on Saturday and Ms. Amos was in there. Interacted then crashed.

Got a lot of corruption but still can't go into green circle to meet Neala. Doing a new game.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
soooo Kaylee fuck is a rip-off of Mrs Jeanning ride FeelsBadMan
So you've given mom's photo to Kaylee? I'm stuck at that point: whenever I choose mom's photo from the inventory to give it to Kaylee, I enter the standard conversation with her. No chance of giving photo. Am I missing something (Corruption or Affection levels for Kaylee for instance)?

McDo69

Oct 30, 2016
So you've given mom's photo to Kaylee? I'm stuck at that point: whenever I choose mom's photo from the inventory to give it to Kaylee, I enter the standard conversation with her. No chance of giving photo. Am I missing something (Corruption or Affection levels for Kaylee for instance)?
Well, the photo thing with Kaylee is to start a corruption walkthrough so i guess you should took the *drool* option whezn you first encounter her. It works fine for me but then you can't level up her corruptuion cause th BJ still crash the game, i did a purity option to see the ride cause you don't need to blackmailed her with her own nude photo

crisby0316

Jun 16, 2017
Hey I might be a little behind I just joined and was wondering how do you make money I cant seem to buy a fishing pole like frank said

blacksage

May 28, 2017
Is there a solution to the bridge riddle? And how do you use the powers outside of the dream world?
Both plants are lying and well in my case they told me that the bridges that I should use were 2 and 4 so I just did this 2+4=6 so I took the sixth and I pass xD, talking about the power though, I do not know xD

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well, the photo thing with Kaylee is to start a corruption walkthrough so i guess you should took the *drool* option whezn you first encounter her. It works fine for me but then you can't level up her corruptuion cause th BJ still crash the game, i did a purity option to see the ride cause you don't need to blackmailed her with her own nude photo
Thnx, but I did the corruption path ("drool") and I still can't give the photo (no crashes on HJ or BJ scene for me though).
I'll start a game with the Affection path, see what that gives me.

Hey I might be a little behind I just joined and was wondering how do you make money I cant seem to buy a fishing pole like frank said
For now the only option the get money is to sell photos to the rich guy on the school yard (most left one during break).

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes