4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
ummm...i can't fuck kaylee my relationship with her is max 10,i try both purity and corrupt route but the fuck choice isn't show up anyone can help me with this ???

EDIT:Nevermind the fuck choice is show up

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned up thread Pls dont spam pages and pages of v0.3 out, its here if someone has already said in the thread its here or V0.6, if u feel the need to post something the same as others go to Request section start a thread on the game if not threre already and post there so game threads don't get clogged with so much spam PLEASE.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Ok. When it comes to Sydney's Room key I know you have to take it and make a copy of it at Kaylee's shop. The problem is the only time Sydney's room is unlocked is in the evening and then the shop is closed, so my question is "is there another time Sydney's room is unlocked so i can grab the key while Kaylee's shop is still open"?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Ok. When it comes to Sydney's Room key I know you have to take it and make a copy of it at Kaylee's shop. The problem is the only time Sydney's room is unlocked is in the evening and then the shop is closed, so my question is "is there another time Sydney's room is unlocked so i can grab the key while Kaylee's shop is still open"?
It's been a while since i played this game (v0.3 i think) but i remember Kaylee's to be open all night (or at least it's open when mom and sis is at the dinner table)

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
It's been a while since i played this game (v0.3 i think) but i remember Kaylee's to be open all night (or at least it's open when mom and sis is at the dinner table)
Its the new updated version that just got released, now the shop closes at dinner time.

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Hmm... I'm going to give it a try to if i can figure it out :)
Hope you have better luck than i do, because i just tried all 7 days and her door is unlocked only at dinner time (shop closed) and when Dizzy is over on Wednesday, but they wont let you grab it, so i dont knowl lol. Good luck to you!!!

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone able to get Lisa to the bathroom from the bus stop? The game takes control of the characters and walks them into a fence then locks up. (0.6.4) I've tried talking to her from left/right/below but they still get stuck.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone able to get Lisa to the bathroom from the bus stop? The game takes control of the characters and walks them into a fence then locks up. (0.6.4) I've tried talking to her from left/right/below but they still get stuck.
Lisa and sara take over and after a while you upgrade your friendship. always go to the bathroom with sarah

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
After you get Lisa and Sarah corrupted enough or purity enough in the morning before you go to school, you see Lisa at the bus stop by the park, you can take her to the toilets and have sex with her but after that the game locks up. For Sarah she is inside the shop by the bar, and when you talk to her you convince her to go into the stores toilets but a script error comes up, crashes your game. Same for Ms Amos youll see her in the store by Kaylee's shop and as soon as you talk to her "script error" crashes game. Just wanted to give you a heads up, unfortunately i found out the hard way by having my game crash without me saving for awhile, so i had to redo alot of stuff.

Username7

May 1, 2017
How to use true corruption?
So far I've only been able to use it on mom and sis while they're asleep, Just walk up and talk to them. Doesn't do much if you already have them maxed out. Just some dialogue where mom says she wants to fuck in her sleep it's the same for sis.

Reactions: Thinkz

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Guys, my Save File got Corrupted. the MC just Dissapiers and i cant do nothing. Has Some one a Save, that starts after you get the True Corruption? That would be AWESOME pls

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
So far I've only been able to use it on mom and sis while they're asleep, Just walk up and talk to them. Doesn't do much if you already have them maxed out. Just some dialogue where mom says she wants to fuck in her sleep it's the same for sis.
I actually used mine on Neala as soon as i got it lol, it opened the titfuck scene with her.

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Guys, my Save File got Corrupted. the MC just Dissapiers and i cant do nothing. Has Some one a Save, that starts after you get the True Corruption? That would be AWESOME pls
Guys, my Save File got Corrupted. the MC just Dissapiers and i cant do nothing. Has Some one a Save, that starts after you get the True Corruption? That would be AWESOME pls[/QUOTE

I have one, but when I try to upload on here in the reply but it says extension not allowed, do you know how to change it so I can upload it for you

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes