4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Thanks to

İ got a Save File from him. Shoutout to you My Brother
So..... yes..... How do you Change Character? İ know Press Q its in the Thread BUT... there is a BUTT...
When i Press Q over the Day its just İnvicibility nothing more so how do you change Character?

Last edited:

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
The crash of the game with Mrs. Amos and Sarah in the store is with a new version of the past. But I have next two blocks. One is after talking with Lisa at the bus station and way with her to the toilets(I stuck in the fence) and second after BJ with Sidney in bathroom(I stuck in toilet). Somebody solution, please? And can me somebody say about switch characters? Is it possible in this version or sometime in future? Thanks

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
The crash of the game with Mrs. Amos and Sarah in the store is with a new version of the past. But I have next two blocks. One is after talking with Lisa at the bus station and way with her to the toilets(I stuck in the fence) and second after BJ with Sidney in bathroom(I stuck in toilet). Somebody solution, please? And can me somebody say about switch characters? Is it possible in this version or sometime in future? Thanks
Ive had the same problem, it just might be a bug in this version. I always make sure to save as much as possible when trying new versions.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Thanks to

İ got a Save File from him. Shoutout to you My Brother
So..... yes..... How do you Change Character? İ know Press Q its in the Thread BUT... there is a BUTT...
When i Press Q over the Day its just İnvicibility nothing more so how do you change Character?
not added yet. not sure if it will be added either

Reactions: FluffyStudio

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I have made a patch for UD 0.6.4 if anyone is interested let me know.
Attached to this post is my change log of all the things I changed/added/fixed.

Should I release the patch for everyone? What do we think?

EDIT:
This change log is now out-of-date. See the OP for the newest version of the patch, the change log is in the .7z with what you need. My advice is to READ the cl first so you know what is being changed and if anything in there isn't your fancy then don't use it!

Last edited:

Silverywolf

May 3, 2017
Good afternoon,

What is the reason that version 0.6 has weight after unpacking 580 Mb, version 0.5 at the same time 975 MB?
After the update, we lost somewhere 395 Mb + new not what did not appear?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Good afternoon,

What is the reason that version 0.6 has weight after unpacking 580 Mb, version 0.5 at the same time 975 MB?
After the update, we lost somewhere 395 Mb + new not what did not appear?
Tell me do you have a Graphics folder and a Game.rgss3a file in your 0.5 folder?

Silverywolf

May 3, 2017
I can't help you with the size difference, but why would you cheat in this game?
What kind of cheat would you want, because in my opinion there isn't really anything TO cheat.
In earlier versions, there was access to the cheat room. I do not know why they deleted it as a cheat room in Lifa Zombie. Do not always want to do the same from time to time. But curious to know what the author did in the new version.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
In earlier versions, there was access to the cheat room. I do not know why they deleted it as a cheat room in Lifa Zombie. Do not always want to do the same from time to time. But curious to know what the author did in the new version.
Well, I don't remember this game ever having a cheat room like the one in A Zombie's Life but unlike in AZL there is nothing that you NEED to do all the time except talk to people. There is no item collection (except maybe the ice cream) and there is no surviving aspect to this game.
I understand that maybe you would want to speed up reputation/corruption gain so you can get to the sex faster, but to do that you would have to edit the game itself because the stats aren't actually stored in any of the "conventional" variables.

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
the shop at the park is still bugged cant buy fishing rod or anything when clicking "buy" its like clicking "nevermind" really needs to be fixed

Silverywolf

May 3, 2017
Well, I don't remember this game ever having a cheat room like the one in A Zombie's Life but unlike in AZL there is nothing that you NEED to do all the time except talk to people. There is no item collection (except maybe the ice cream) and there is no surviving aspect to this game.
I understand that maybe you would want to speed up reputation/corruption gain so you can get to the sex faster, but to do that you would have to edit the game itself because the stats aren't actually stored in any of the "conventional" variables.
I got it

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes