4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
i got 0.6.4 but after 8 i don't have the fuck option and i took corruption route anyway
it might be a bug, because i have both versions and I could never show the sleeping mom picture to Kaylee, everytime I brought the menu up and clicked on the picture she just says "Hi what can I do for you"?

hatokrots

May 27, 2017
it might be a bug, because i have both versions and I could never show the sleeping mom picture to Kaylee, everytime I brought the menu up and clicked on the picture she just says "Hi what can I do for you"?
maybe wrong picture ?
bc i can give her normally

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
maybe wrong picture ?
bc i can give her normally
i thought that too, but even when I try to give her something that she doesn't need she just says hi, usually when you try to use something on a character that doesn't work on them it will say " I cant use this here" or something like that, so I gave up on it lol, I got Kaylee maxed out at 10, I just wasn't able to get her nude photo.

GodotLettice

Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have two problems:

1. I can't have the others scenes with the MILFS Sarah and Lisa, i'm stuck at the second BJ scene with Sarah. (Sarah send me the message with the record, but no others interactions...)
2. And i can just have the kiss scene with Kimberley, in the park and in the store.

Hope someone know the solution for that ;) Thx in advance.

May 8, 2017
Does Dizzy only have dialogue for 1 path? Because, when i loaded one of the saves i got from 420chan it showed some new dialogue i haven't seen before in the memory room.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
how do i fuck kaylee ? i got her over 8 and nothing happen
Whether you're going the corrupt or pure route, you have to have licked her pussy 3+ times and Gotten 2+ BJs.
That is when the "fuck" option becomes available.

i thought that too, but even when I try to give her something that she doesn't need she just says hi, usually when you try to use something on a character that doesn't work on them it will say " I cant use this here" or something like that, so I gave up on it lol, I got Kaylee maxed out at 10, I just wasn't able to get her nude photo.
Due to how this is programmed, you can only show her the picture before you have the first pure route lick scene. When that happens it becomes impossible to show her the photo.
(The same counts for if you try to blackmail her, but I'm pretty sure you can only do that AFTER showing her the photo? Unsure, I always go pure route so I haven't really tried it.)

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Does Dizzy only have dialogue for 1 path? Because, when i loaded one of the saves i got from 420chan it showed some new dialogue i haven't seen before in the memory room.
What do you mean? In normal talking or during a specific scene? If you give me some more info I could check it for you and let you know.

May 8, 2017
What do you mean? In normal talking or during a specific scene? If you give me some more info I could check it for you and let you know.
During sex scenes, does her dialogue differ if you do corrupt and pure routes? Because for me it doesn't matter which route i took, the dialigue during sex remains the same. Yet, i downloaded some save file and got new dialogue i haven't seen before.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
During sex scenes, does her dialogue differ if you do corrupt and pure routes? Because for me it doesn't matter which route i took, the dialigue during sex remains the same. Yet, i downloaded some save file and got new dialogue i haven't seen before.
I can tell you that there are 2 dialogues for every scene with Dizzy, Corrupt and Pure. Babysitting Fuck, Fuck and HJ all have a pure and corrupt text file.
However when I checked and compared the actual files the differences are incredibly small, its just a couple words here and there that are different, everything else is exactly the same.

as an example here is a difference during the non-babysitting fuck scene:
Pure:
"Your pussy feels amazing."​
Corrupt:
"Fuck. This pussy is great."​
There is one more sentence that is different during this scene (First time you have sex with Dizzy) where pure says you don't want your sister to hear while in corrupt you say something about if your sister finds you the blackmail wont work anymore.

And this is basically the same for almost ALL sex dialogue, there are minor differences but its all mostly the same.
For a couple other characters there are some bigger differences, but it seems clear that Nergal wrote one text and then adapted it instead of writing two different texts.

Hope that helps! :D

Akuto10

Jun 16, 2017
I can't buy, get, or find the fishing pole, so I pretty much don't have any source of income. When I click buy at the fisherman it doesn't do anything. Does anybody have any solutions.

GodotLettice

Jun 19, 2017
I can't buy, get, or find the fishing pole, so I pretty much don't have any source of income. When I click buy at the fisherman it doesn't do anything. Does anybody have any solutions.
All the things with the fisherman are not implated yet. Your only sources of income are pictures for kids in school and pocket money.

tango

Jun 17, 2017
Is the new puzzle with the cart you need to push in the dreamland bugged or what am I missing as it seems impossible to complete?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes