4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone who can share full save on corruption would be great... i cant seems to get certain scene in this latest update

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
1: You can always meet her there with just a small difference in text wether or not you KNOW her (text before you meet her in otherworld and new text after).

2: Except for some of the Neala scenes (and I'm not even sure about this) almost all of the scenes are currently in the game. I do know that, for example, the backgrounds folder and things might not be used yet because Nergal is in the middle of reworking his animation script.

3: Well, AZL is almost done so who knows, quality might go up after that.
1: Neala is meant to be trapped in the Otherworld not shopping, it doesn't make sense. Its obviously overlooked code and I imagine from the scenes, she gets a residence somewhere in the city after shes "rescued", as there is artwork for her bedroom.

2. Ok, so there isn't a huge amount of missing content, but why would Nergal just leave them, because it was a rushed release, that's just how I see it.

3. To be honest AZL is my favorite out of the two and I would prefer to see more work done on that, like adding the relationship system from this for example.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
1: Neala is meant to be trapped in the Otherworld not shopping, it doesn't make sense. Its obviously overlooked code and I imagine from the scenes, she gets a residence somewhere in the city after shes "rescued", as there is artwork for her bedroom.

2. Ok, so there isn't a huge amount of missing content, but why would Nergal just leave them, because it was a rushed release, that's just how I see it.

3. To be honest AZL is my favorite out of the two and I would prefer to see more work done on that, like adding the relationship system from this for example.
1: Wait... why would she be trapped there? Where in the game is it said that she is stuck there because I can't find any evidence of this. o_O

2: I am not saying you're wrong, just not sure if I agree. But we are all privileged to having our own opinion. So I'm sorry if it sounded like I attacked you for it.

3: Clearly, I am more down with this game, that's why I'm making the fan patch for this one and not AZL. But as stated before, to each their own.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@Rikyrasta & @vesunar :
Here is a to the changelog online (I'll try to keep it up to date).
I'll go bother "my contact" to add the link to the OP.

Reactions: QBQ

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone mind share full save on corrupt path? i cant trigger latest scene and i getting lazy to grind

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Quick question,is the mrs Jennings purity route not done yet? Because I keep getting corruption dialogue during the fuck scenes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Quick question,is the mrs Jennings purity route not done yet? Because I keep getting corruption dialogue during the fuck scenes
Yes, the route is not done.
The only "pure" thing that exists for Mrs.J is HOW you trigger the HJ/BJ, but they all starts the same scene (which counts as the corrupted version) so at this point Mrs.J ONLY has the corrupt path.

Reactions: QBQ

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Yes, the route is not done.
The only "pure" thing that exists for Mrs.J is HOW you trigger the HJ/BJ, but they all starts the same scene (which counts as the corrupted version) so at this point Mrs.J ONLY has the corrupt path.
Oh thanks for the reply that's unfortunate would love to play her pure route but seems like Nergal forgot all about her pure route and hasn't been update or worked on.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue
May 14, 2017
How do I trigger Ms Amon? I finished mom and teacher, but still have no idea how to get to amon, so can't continue with sister. Also, what do you do after you fuck fae queen?

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
For the Kaylee Store fuck you need 3+ times lick and 2+ times BJ (this is true for both the corrupt and pure paths)
For Mrs.J Bar fuck you need at least 1 HJ in class, at least 1 fuck in the park toilets and sex level 8 or above.

You need to do a lot of stuff to get the Kaylee bar toilet fuck so it might take some time.
If anything else is unclear, let me know!
Kaylee's fuck in the bar is the same pose than the store?

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
I got the titfuck scene with Neala (corrupt way) can I get the other scene or I have to start all again? And when I cross the bridge says something like I have to wait for another update (I don't remember exactly) the public version do the same or I can meet the Fae Queen?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
How do I trigger Ms Amon? I finished mom and teacher, but still have no idea how to get to amon, so can't continue with sister. Also, what do you do after you fuck fae queen?
Amon? You mean Amos the neighbour? Depends, where are you stuck? What have you been able to do?
To my knowledge there is no content currently available after the Fae Queen fuck.

Kaylee's fuck in the bar is the same pose than the store?
Yes its the same thing. Just a different background, and like one or two small differences in the text I believe.

I got the titfuck scene with Neala (corrupt way) can I get the other scene or I have to start all again? And when I cross the bridge says something like I have to wait for another update (I don't remember exactly) the public version do the same or I can meet the Fae Queen?
Yes, the way the game is made currently means that you can EITHER get the pure OR corrupt scene with Neala. So you would have to start over for the other one.
Yes you can reach and fuck the Fae Queen in the public build however that is where the "story content" ends. After that you can only go back to the normal day-to-day stuff because there is nothing to do afterwards.

Reactions: Yatoy

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Oh thanks for the reply that's unfortunate would love to play her pure route but seems like Nergal forgot all about her pure route and hasn't been update or worked on.
I generally "like" the pure routes more than the corrupt because most of the corrupt routes are just blackmail... If it were actually slowly corrupting them (which the pure routes are pretty close to doing currently) I would go more for the corrupt, but as it stands I almost always go for the pure routes.

Reactions: Ken Moreno
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes