4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Is the new puzzle with the cart you need to push in the dreamland bugged or what am I missing as it seems impossible to complete?
Can you be more specific as to what is/isn't working?
If you can give me some details maybe I can help you out because it isn't bugged or impossible.

tango

Jun 17, 2017
Can you be more specific as to what is/isn't working?
If you can give me some details maybe I can help you out because it isn't bugged or impossible.
Earlier there was the puzzle where you must push the boulder to correct place. I assumed this puzzle is the same but you need to push the mining cart. But there are no places where I could push it to the destination.

That's why I asked that is the puzzle bugged or is the minigame mechanism different and I just haven't figured it out?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Earlier there was the puzzle where you must push the boulder to correct place. I assumed this puzzle is the same but you need to push the mining cart. But there are no places where I could push it to the destination.

That's why I asked that is the puzzle bugged or is the minigame mechanism different and I just haven't figured it out?
i thought it was all pretty easy, send a screenshot of where you are stuck and ill draw the path u have to take in paint

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
WARNING:
Whenever the game updates, my patch becomes out-of-date and should not be used as this will effectivly downgrade the game and probably mess up a whole bunch of things!
I will update my patch within a couple of hours but until it's updated for the current version of the game, please don't use the patch!

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
If you had an issue with the 0.6.4 beta build it might be worth getting the 0.6 public release. From the patreon release post:

Also note - fixed a couple of issues that were present in the beta build. So generally worth checking out ;)

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
in the other world is the forest the end for now or can you get the item?
The forest IS the end, but you get "the item" (I assume you mean the ruby thing) from the Fae Queen.
However I'm unsure if there is actually any content after you get the item, but I don't think there is at this point.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
i cant seems to get kaylee bar fuck... i raised level to 9 already
You must have fucked Kaylee in the store at least once and fucked Mrs.J in the bar at least once.
If you have met those conditions AND have Kaylee at sex level 8 or above you can trigger the Kaylee bar fuck.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
You must have fucked Kaylee in the store at least once and fucked Mrs.J in the bar at least once.
If you have met those conditions AND have Kaylee at sex level 8 or above you can trigger the Kaylee bar fuck.
i cant trigger store fuck tho... mrs jenning too

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
i cant trigger store fuck tho... mrs jenning too
For the Kaylee Store fuck you need 3+ times lick and 2+ times BJ (this is true for both the corrupt and pure paths)
For Mrs.J Bar fuck you need at least 1 HJ in class, at least 1 fuck in the park toilets and sex level 8 or above.

You need to do a lot of stuff to get the Kaylee bar toilet fuck so it might take some time.
If anything else is unclear, let me know!

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
6.4 was definitely a rushed build. From my playthrough I found Neala in the shop where Fred works before meeting her in the Otherworld, this throw me completely :confused: Also looking at the scene folders there are lots of unused images as well.

Does anyone else think Nergal is getting a little out of his depth trying to develop two games at one? Its been looking that way for a while.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
6.4 was definitely a rushed build. From my playthrough I found Neala in the shop where Fred works before meeting her in the Otherworld, this throw me completely :confused: Also looking at the scene folders there are lots of unused images as well.

Does anyone else think Nergal is getting a little out of his depth trying to develop two games at one? Its been looking that way for a while.
1: You can always meet her there with just a small difference in text wether or not you KNOW her (text before you meet her in otherworld and new text after).

2: Except for some of the Neala scenes (and I'm not even sure about this) almost all of the scenes are currently in the game. I do know that, for example, the backgrounds folder and things might not be used yet because Nergal is in the middle of reworking his animation script.

3: Well, AZL is almost done so who knows, quality might go up after that.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes