4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I generally "like" the pure routes more than the corrupt because most of the corrupt routes are just blackmail... If it were actually slowly corrupting them (which the pure routes are pretty close to doing currently) I would go more for the corrupt, but as it stands I almost always go for the pure routes.
I 100% agree with you that's why I always go for purity route because you slowly make them want to have sex with you,while the corrupt routes like you said is pure blackmail and the milfs are angry with you most of the time,which really turns me off plus the feeling of slowly making them like you, like on the purity route just feels so rewarding,I hope Nergal works on mrs Jennings purity route I would love to see her giving in rather then being blackmailed to do everything.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue
May 14, 2017
Yes, i meant Amos. I cant even start, i dont know how, i read somewhere that at night i have to check the window, i tried every day of week and all he says is something like: "I can see my neighours bedroom from here". I have no idea how to start her.

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
Yes, i meant Amos. I cant even start, i dont know how, i read somewhere that at night i have to check the window, i tried every day of week and all he says is something like: "I can see my neighours bedroom from here". I have no idea how to start her.
did you go back behind your house and met Allison? she will be outside the house then Ms. Amos will appear then you can visit them i think every night before dinner to do some purity and corruption on her, then just keep checking your windows at night before going to sleep eventually you will see her in the window, then you can proceed everytime you go over to play with Allison.

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Amon? You mean Amos the neighbour? Depends, where are you stuck? What have you been able to do?
To my knowledge there is no content currently available after the Fae Queen fuck.

Yes its the same thing. Just a different background, and like one or two small differences in the text I believe.

Yes, the way the game is made currently means that you can EITHER get the pure OR corrupt scene with Neala. So you would have to start over for the other one.
Yes you can reach and fuck the Fae Queen in the public build however that is where the "story content" ends. After that you can only go back to the normal day-to-day stuff because there is nothing to do afterwards.
Thank you Sir!

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@Gamer198100 Is right, the way to start the Ms.Amos content is by meeting Alison behind your house (and in front of hers). After that you use a couple of your afternoons/evenings to go the their home and interacting with Ms.Amos a couple of times. After having done this you can start checking your window during the evenings.

How to get the ruby thing from Fae Queen in the forest with Naela??
After fucking the Fae Queen you have the ruby. Its a bit strange that it doesn't show up as an item, but you just have it. Thats it. I thought about adding it in with my SmurfyPatch to just give you a placeholder item, but I ended up not doing it because I don't know if you're actually ever supposed to HAVE the ruby.

Thank you Sir!
No problem, thats kinda what I'm here for. Giving support for a game I didn't make... ::|:

Is there anyone to skip this part? *snip*
You mean the whole "maze" forest part?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you have the bridge "puzzle".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
could someone just share their full corrupt or purity route save? that would be great

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
When I try to fuck the Fae Queen I'm getting "Unable to find file" 'Graphics\Scenes\fae-queen-fuck (1)'.
I play the already unpacked version, but I can't see it in the packed version either.
Any help please?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
When I try to fuck the Fae Queen I'm getting "Unable to find file" 'Graphics\Scenes\fae-queen-fuck (1)'.
I play the already unpacked version, but I can't see it in the packed version either.
Any help please?
This is very strange, I have never heard of anyone having this problem nor seen this myself before...
Can you check if the files themselves are there?

This part ends up here. *snip*
Are you sure you're playing the latest version? This shouldn't happen in 0.6 public, only in the 0.6.X patreon version.

It is already extracted isn't it?
I can't find the .RGSS3a
Yes, if you download it here from F95Zone you download a unpacked version.

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
This is very strange, I have never heard of anyone having this problem nor seen this myself before...
Can you check if the files themselves are there?

Are you sure you're playing the latest version? This shouldn't happen in 0.6 public, only in the 0.6.X patreon version.

Yes, if you download it here from F95Zone you download a unpacked version.
I've downloaded the F95 version and now it's solved. I think I played the b4 version.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I've downloaded the F95 version and now it's solved. I think I played the b4 version.
You mean you were playing 0.6.4? But you shouldn't even be able to get to the Fae Queen in that version... Did you maybe use the new SmurfyPatch with the old version of the game?
If so, that would explain it. New Patch + Old Game = Broken Mess...

Anyway, Have fun. Although if you're at Fae Queen you have almost finished all the story content currently available.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
You mean you were playing 0.6.4? But you shouldn't even be able to get to the Fae Queen in that version... Did you maybe use the new SmurfyPatch with the old version of the game?
If so, that would explain it. New Patch + Old Game = Broken Mess...

Anyway, Have fun. Although if you're at Fae Queen you have almost finished all the story content currently available.
Yep, that's exactly what I've done. No mess btw, just the sudden end with the fae-queen.
I know that I'm reaching the end of the content, just a few women to get all the way ;)
Enjoying this game a lot. Thanks for the patch.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Yep, that's exactly what I've done. No mess btw, just the sudden end with the fae-queen.
I know that I'm reaching the end of the content, just a few women to get all the way ;)
Enjoying this game a lot. Thanks for the patch.
Haha, I enjoy the game so making the patch is something I do out of love (maybe love is going a bit far?). The problem with how I make the patch is by just sending the newest files + my changes. which means that if you use the new patch on a old copy of the game the CODE thinks you have the new version, but you'll be missing files (like in this case the Fae Queen scene). This is why I warned about the fact that you should never use a old patch with a new version and vice versa.

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
Sorry it my first time play Urban Demons I don't know what I have to do. Does someone have the walkthrough. Please I need it.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry it my first time play Urban Demons I don't know what I have to do. Does someone have the walkthrough. Please I need it.
I don't think anyone has written a full guide (and I'm afraid I don't have the time currently) but basically just keep exploring and talking to everyone you meet. After a while you'll just know who to come back to and who you can ignore.
Give that a try first, if you ever get stuck you're welcome to come back and ask for more help. But I think you should just try talking to everyone you meet before really looking for a real guide.
I hope you have a great time and maybe try using the SmurfyPatch.
(Yeah, I'm plugging my own patch, that's the kinda guy I am... #ShamelessPlug!)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes