4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
how am i supposed to navigate the fae forest i've been getting lost
when you come to the part of the forest where you can go left or right there should be a butterfly, when you go take the right path more butterflies will show up, if you go the wrong way there wont be any butterflies, then when you get through there you will be at the bridges.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
What to do in the forest?? I keep wondering but finally return to the same place... :/
how am i supposed to navigate the fae forest i've been getting lost
Forest Maze:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you have the bridge "puzzle".

How can I unclock the neala´s fuck scene?
Neala's fuck scene isn't fully implemented yet and I don't believe it is currently possible to access this scene in-game in the current version.

Does anybody know the requirements to get the kaylee fuck scene at the bar?
-> <- is a link to a post that I made that answers this question.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
sorry is there any cheat to corruption stat and other without grinding it ?
Not really, you can try and use cheat engine to do so.
I tried to make a "cheat" function in the game, but you have to be very careful as when I did it it broke some of the characters.
Example: I upped both Cor and Rel to 80 for Ms.Amos (which puts her on Sex lvl 8) however I hadn't done any of the scenes except for 1 pure grope. This made it impossible for me to do anything but pure grope in the afternoon and corrupt blowjob in the evening.
This happened because the way the game checks if it should play the pure or the corrupt scene is done by checking if you have done the pure scene at least once. If not, it plays the corrupt version.
This is true for most characters, which means that cheating your Cor and Rel stats is something to do VERY carefully!

Reactions: grandray

grandray

May 5, 2017
Not really, you can try and use cheat engine to do so.
I tried to make a "cheat" function in the game, but you have to be very careful as when I did it it broke some of the characters.
Example: I upped both Cor and Rel to 80 for Ms.Amos (which puts her on Sex lvl 8) however I hadn't done any of the scenes except for 1 pure grope. This made it impossible for me to do anything but pure grope in the afternoon and corrupt blowjob in the evening.
This happened because the way the game checks if it should play the pure or the corrupt scene is done by checking if you have done the pure scene at least once. If not, it plays the corrupt version.
This is true for most characters, which means that cheating your Cor and Rel stats is something to do VERY carefully!
well i did try cheat engine the most
Troublesome to do is to remember the number both corp and relation since it doesn't realy show the number on phone interface it will be great if there number indicator on the phone screen

the reason i want to cheat somehow my save from ver 0.5 doesn't work very well with the milf and new kyle both the normal public and using the mod one thats why i want to restart from begining

and using cheat to directly increase to maximum did break the character specialy the dialog and sometimes like the scene missing the background that why i trying to find a cheat or exploit to increase the corp and rela bit by bit without actualy doing the talking grinding dll

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Troublesome to do is to remember the number both corp and relation since it doesn't realy show the number on phone interface it will be great if there number indicator on the phone screen

the reason i want to cheat somehow my save from ver 0.5 doesn't work very well with the milf and new kyle both the normal public and using the mod one thats why i want to restart from begining

and using cheat to directly increase to maximum did break the character specialy the dialog and sometimes like the scene missing the background that why i trying to find a cheat or exploit to increase the corp and rela bit by bit without actualy doing the talking grinding dll
I feel your pain I just got a new computer because my old one got fried and lost my data for a ton of stuff,I also tried to cheat increasing the stats for the milfs since I don't want to use someone else's data,sadly it just seems to break the game so I guess it's back to grinding until someone figures out someway with out breaking the game.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016

I feel your pain I just got a new computer because my old one got fried and lost my data for a ton of stuff,I also tried to cheat increasing the stats for the milfs since I don't want to use someone else's data,sadly it just seems to break the game so I guess it's back to grinding until someone figures out someway with out breaking the game.
@grandray :
I have been looking into adding a number into the phone menu instead of JUST the coloured bars, but I'm not super well versed in the Ruby language (which is the scripting language RPGMaker VX Ace uses) and to do it I would have to edit Nergals custom script, so I have to be very careful of the changes I make to not break the whole fucking thing. But once I figure it out I'll add it to my SmurfyPatch. This will take some time tho, so don't expect it anytime soon!

@grandray & @mutilador00 :
I have also been looking into 2 options for "cheating" to make the grinding less... grindy.
1: Make it possible to teleport to and from the already existing test room. In this room you can add rel and cor AND play all previously unlocked scenes with all the characters. (Unsure if you can play non unlocked scenes because I haven't looked at the room that closely yet)
2: Add a option somewhere else where you can add rel and/or cor. Possible locations would be to add it to the menu you see when pressing Q, adding it to the phone somehow (depending on how easy that would be) or maybe just adding the option to a character somewhere who serves no other purpose (maybe the fisherman? All he does is say hi and he's pretty early game.)

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
@grandray :
I have been looking into adding a number into the phone menu instead of JUST the coloured bars, but I'm not super well versed in the Ruby language (which is the scripting language RPGMaker VX Ace uses) and to do it I would have to edit Nergals custom script, so I have to be very careful of the changes I make to not break the whole fucking thing. But once I figure it out I'll add it to my SmurfyPatch. This will take some time tho, so don't expect it anytime soon!

@grandray & @mutilador00 :
I have also been looking into 2 options for "cheating" to make the grinding less... grindy.
1: Make it possible to teleport to and from the already existing test room. In this room you can add rel and cor AND play all previously unlocked scenes with all the characters. (Unsure if you can play non unlocked scenes because I haven't looked at the room that closely yet)
2: Add a option somewhere else where you can add rel and/or cor. Possible locations would be to add it to the menu you see when pressing Q, adding it to the phone somehow (depending on how easy that would be) or maybe just adding the option to a character somewhere who serves no other purpose (maybe the fisherman? All he does is say hi and he's pretty early game.)
The second option would be pretty cool if you could implement it because some of the grind is real especially for the nurse.I am glad and thankful you are working on the game with your patches appreciate it.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Version 5 of SmurfyPatch will release tomorrow.
It'll add numbers to the contact list on your phone!
PING @grandray ! :D

The second option would be pretty cool if you could implement it because some of the grind is real especially for the nurse.I am glad and thankful you are working on the game with your patches appreciate it.
Well, to be fair, the Nurse BARELY has any content at the moment, as in she has 2 different types of dialog during her HJ scene and that is currently the ONLY scene available... So even with cheats, you wont get much out of the Nurse (^-^)
I'll be looking into it as soon as I can, but I might have to release a "patch" version and a "cheats enabled patch" version. This is after all a patch NOT a mod. Or just a toggle in the game where you can turn cheats on or off... Like I said, I'll look into it! :D

Sc0rch

May 19, 2017
Forest Maze:
After that you have the bridge "puzzle".

Neala's fuck scene isn't fully implemented yet and I don't believe it is currently possible to access this scene in-game in the current version.

-> <- is a link to a post that I made that answers this question.
i realized what happened IMMEDIATELY after i posted the last time, cause the post before my in the chain was the same question with the hint in it

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

grandray

May 5, 2017
Version 5 of SmurfyPatch will release tomorrow.
It'll add numbers to the contact list on your phone!
PING @grandray ! :D
wow that quite fast i mean i don't mind waiting for you to insert number valu into corupt and relation point just adding those two aleardy big help and yeah i know the pain to break or rewrite existing ruby script try it once but never again scripting is not really my strong point

as for option 2 that was good idea too, and you like you said it will take time to add cheat without breaking the script, but for just waiting for smurf patch 5 with number interface is good enuff :eazyHype::eazyHype:

welp take your time it's not like this game would be done anytime soon

Reactions: plumbis65

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
The patch is uploaded but my contact who edits the OP for me hasn't said anything so I'll just post the link to patch version 5 here.

--> <--
The changelog in OP is already updated so check it again if you want to know what's up!
Ping @grandray (again)

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
The patch is uploaded but my contact who edits the OP for me hasn't said anything so I'll just post the link to patch version 5 here.

--> <--
The changelog in OP is already updated so check it again if you want to know what's up!
Ping @grandray (again)
I have updated OP with your new patch

Reactions: SmurfyBlue
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes