4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks a lot for the patches and the hard work sir really enjoying them.
I like doing it, even though it does take some time to port it over every time the main game updates.
Actually, I wonder how many people actually use the patch... I wish you could see how many times a file is downloaded from Mega or GoFile.

Reactions: lamskram
J

JoanaStevens

i hate the part with the bridges and the 2 plants, i always get the wrong bridge

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I like doing it, even though it does take some time to port it over every time the main game updates.
Actually, I wonder how many people actually use the patch... I wish you could see how many times a file is downloaded from Mega or GoFile.
I like using your patches they are great though with out a number system of downloads it's difficult because most people prefer to lurk and download stuff.

J

JoanaStevens

im wondering, is the fae queen the end? if not what should i do now?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
i hate the part with the bridges and the 2 plants, i always get the wrong bridge
In the current version of the game it is ALWAYS the bottom bridge. This could be changed in later versions, but in version 0.6 it is always the bottom bridge.

im wondering, is the fae queen the end? if not what should i do now?
Yes, in 0.6 the Fae Queen is the last bit of story content. Once you've been to her there is no way to continue the story, all you can do is go around and Max everyone's Relation & Corruption points and keep having sex with everyone.

I like using your patches they are great though with out a number system of downloads it's difficult because most people prefer to lurk and download stuff.
Well, counting you, @jackkane and @mutilador00, that's at least 3 people who are happy with what I do ;P

J

JoanaStevens

anybody got a complete save game for version 0.6? I think im stuck, cant get the phone number of mrs jennings

jetrocross

May 16, 2017
I check the cheat.txt and did it in the game and so far it didn't work. I bought the phone on the first week showed it to her and got the contacts and then its said no text options. What am I doing wrong ?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
anybody got a complete save game for version 0.6? I think im stuck, cant get the phone number of mrs jennings
You have to show/use the phone on her during recess (lunch break at school).

I check the cheat.txt and did it in the game and so far it didn't work. I bought the phone on the first week showed it to her and got the contacts and then its said no text options. What am I doing wrong ?
How strange. And when you press Q to open the menu the cheat option isn't there?
Could you check if in Data -> Text Messages -> Text Choices if the 2.txt file is there, because if it is everything should work. Get back to me with an update because if this is broken I have to fix it quick.

Anyone else who is using the latest version of the patch and IS using cheats, let me know if everything worked for you or not please!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......
I'm uploading the game to GoFile for you. Once it's up I'll update the OP to have this alternative link as well, so check back in a couple minutes!
Edit: Link is up and OP is updated, go nuts my friend!
Have fun with the game!

oh and maybe try using the SmurfyPatch... :D

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
Can someone help me?
The screen of the game is cutting off at the top. I cant see my Inventory. I tried to re-install the game often but that doesnt seem to work. Any advice?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
[alt gr]+[up] & [alt gr]+[down] tilts screen up and down resulting in game window to align with the top of the screen... or use the bct sizer(may not work perfectly)...

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
[alt gr]+[up] & [alt gr]+[down] tilts screen up and down resulting in game window to align with the top of the screen... or use the bct sizer(may not work perfectly)...
Thanks dude that helped. I cant seem to go further in the game, do you guys have any Playthroughs?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks dude that helped. I cant seem to go further in the game, do you guys have any Playthroughs?
As in videos? No. But you can check the help folder that comes with the game for walkthroughs/hints. Or you can ask here and someone (probably me) will answer your questions.
So, what do you need help with/are you stuck on/are you unsure about?

UnknowGuys

Jun 25, 2017
It doesn't work or my Alt Gr key don't work because Win10 issues.

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
You can text her only at the park, in the morning of weekends, and after you meet her & her husband sitting on the bench. If it's somewhere else &some other time, there won't be text option

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes