4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
It doesn't work or my Alt Gr key don't work because Win10 issues.
Try the windows flag/start button (the one between Ctrl and Alt) with up and/or down in that case.

You can text her only at the park, in the morning of weekends, and after you meet her & her husband sitting on the bench. If it's somewhere else &some other time, there won't be text option
He's not talking about Mrs. Jennings, he's talking about my modded text to the Mother to activate cheats. Which was why I asked him to get back to me with more information, but he hasn't contacted me yet.
Unless he IS talking about Mrs.J in which case I'm unsure why he brought up my cheat.txt which is added by my patch for the game...

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
SmurfyPatch Version 8 up now. Mega download only because GoFile seems to be down for me.
I'll upload and update OP once I can reach GoFile again...

EDIT: Mega AND GoFile links now up and OP is updated.

This will probably be the LAST update for the patch before the next game update (Friday 21st according to Patreon) unless someone tells me I broke something and I have to fix it!

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Finally good news to us purity route fans I was checking the coding trello for the game and Nergal finally added complete mrs Jennings purity route to next builds work so that's good news! I'm so excited to make her call for Peter instead of blackmail.So perhaps finally we shall see her purity route in the upcoming builds if everything goes right.

Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Finally good news to us purity route fans I was checking the coding trello for the game and Nergal finally added complete mrs Jennings purity route to next builds work so that's good news! I'm so excited to make her call for Peter instead of blackmail.So perhaps finally we shall see her purity route in the upcoming builds if everything goes right.
I have also been keeping an eye on the Trello, mostly to see how busy I'll be when the next game update is released but also to get hyped about the new content. But yeah, seems like we are finally getting that sweet sweet purity route goodness! :D

how do i cheat?
1: Have you installed the SmurfyPatch? if yes, goto step 2. if no either install the SmurfyPatch or fuck around with cheat engine.
2: check the "cheat.txt" file in the "help" folder.
If you have read the cheat.txt and still don't understand, get in touch with me and I'll try to guide you through the process, although I would basically say exactly the same as what is in cheat.txt because I wrote it and that's how I explain things... Let me know!

Reactions: Ken Moreno

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
thx I found it 10 minutes after I posted here. I didn't try it before since I thought that that guy was useless. He just doesn't seel me the fishing rod...

Now I'm stuck with the puzzle in the castle, the one on the lower right...

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
thx I found it 10 minutes after I posted here. I didn't try it before since I thought that that guy was useless. He just doesn't seel me the fishing rod...

Now I'm stuck with the puzzle in the castle, the one on the lower right...
Lower right room doesn't contain the actual puzzle, it has hints hidden in it about the puzzle.
There are switches hidden in the main hall and you have to flip them in a certain order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Yea looking based off the trello,smurfy you will have a ton of stuff to do next update for your patch looks like Nergal has more time to work on Urban demons now that he is pretty much done with the majority of his other game.

On a side note looks like Nergal will also be changing the relationship dialogue for every 3 levels which is very cool,I'm just praying that Nergal adds more places to bone mrs jennings other then the current ones like he has done with the other characters.Since mrs jennings is my favorite character hopefully Nergal can do something cool with her boning places specially now that she will have a house so much potential for added content.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Yea looking based off the trello,smurfy you will have a ton of stuff to do next update for your patch looks like Nergal has more time to work on Urban demons now that he is pretty much done with the majority of his other game.

On a side note looks like Nergal will also be changing the relationship dialogue for every 3 levels which is very cool,I'm just praying that Nergal adds more places to bone mrs jennings other then the current ones like he has done with the other characters.Since mrs jennings is my favorite character hopefully Nergal can do something cool with her boning places specially now that she will have a house so much potential for added content.
Indeed, and although I'll start being busy with studies again in like... 2 or 3 months, but for now I'll try to release patches as fast as I can. I do however advice you that (seeing as you're already using my patch) you WAIT with REMOVING your 0.6 version of the game. Because of how the cheat menu works, if Nergal decides to suddenly use THOSE specific switches (which I doubt he will, but its not impossible) I might have to fix some thing otherwise your Save might not be compatible with 0.7...

The dialogue thing was always a bit weird, because in the code of the relationship system there is a unused bit about relationship "locks" when having rel/cor at certain levels (20/40/60/80/100 I believe it was) but this is never used. So maybe once he has time to write more dialogue he'll move to a 5~6 levels of dialogue instead?

I do also hope that he adds more scenes with... well everyone ;P I know from an Art stream that GlassFish did we're getting Sydney fuck scenes fairly soon maybe. Also, if Nergal finishes the update for his animation script I COULD technically "add" scenes in different places (play the same scene with a different background). But we'll see, also I'm against adding completely new content, I only add content to smooth over things that already exist, what I make is after all a PATCH not a MOD ;P

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That room with the puzzles caught me this morning, been so long I had forgotten that the rooms on the side are connected and you just walk through the walls. Sitting there for 10 minutes trying to figure out wtf is going on, man I needed coffee. LOL

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
thank you . and do you nkow how to start interacting withe miss amos and wher to find hear
You can start interacting with Ms. Amos by exiting through the back door of your house (The one in the kitchen) and talking to Alison (the girl that you see standing outside). From then on you can start visiting the Amos household during the afternoons and evenings.

That room with the puzzles caught me this morning, been so long I had forgotten that the rooms on the side are connected and you just walk through the walls. Sitting there for 10 minutes trying to figure out wtf is going on, man I needed coffee. LOL
I actually thought about adding a little visual clue that those are walls are more like doors/passageways in the SmurfyPatch, but I wasn't really sure what to go for so I haven't done it yet... But you're right, for a first timer (or like you, someone who comes back after a long time) it's not always obvious that you can walk through those walls.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I actually thought about adding a little visual clue that those are walls are more like doors/passageways in the SmurfyPatch
That might not be a bad idea. I remember looking at the room thinking, wtf did I miss here, no teleporters to the doors? lol..oh well.

I do love your patch, its great to progress past stuff I have seen a hundred times before. Only thing that seems glitchy (and it may be me) is Mom has eaten the peppers, I've raised her stats, and her text changes on the morning HJ about how she loves it - even had the shower offer - but no night scenes. Seen them enough I don't mind, but not sure if it was something you wanted to know about or look into.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
That might not be a bad idea. I remember looking at the room thinking, wtf did I miss here, no teleporters to the doors? lol..oh well.

I do love your patch, its great to progress past stuff I have seen a hundred times before. Only thing that seems glitchy (and it may be me) is Mom has eaten the peppers, I've raised her stats, and her text changes on the morning HJ about how she loves it - even had the shower offer - but no night scenes. Seen them enough I don't mind, but not sure if it was something you wanted to know about or look into.
You mean the scene(s) when Mom comes to you at night for Titfuck -> BJ -> Ride? Those should work just fine... Or is that not what you mean?
Those should happen every time you go to bed after giving her the naga chilli if I remember correctly. My Patch doesn't touch those at this point, so if they aren't working either your game glitched or my Patch fucked something up that it shouldn't and I'll have to look into it!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You mean the scene(s) when Mom comes to you at night for Titfuck -> BJ -> Ride? Those should work just fine... Or is that not what you mean?
Those should happen every time you go to bed after giving her the naga chilli if I remember correctly. My Patch doesn't touch those at this point, so if they aren't working either your game glitched or my Patch fucked something up that it shouldn't and I'll have to look into it!
Yes it was those scenes, it could be me. But wanted to let you know in case its something with raising relationship/corruption before doing the chilis

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes