4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Yes it was those scenes, it could be me. But wanted to let you know in case its something with raising relationship/corruption before doing the chilis
Your Cor/Rel have nothing to do with the night scenes at all. You just need to keep getting Handjobs when you wake up until Peter (MC) says he wants more.
When that happens you talk to Fred who'll point out that you could read about aphrodisiacs at the store. Do that and you find out about the chillies.
From then on you can buy (or with my patch steal) the normal chillies, give those to Mom and having it fail, then Peter (MC) says that maybe someone in the otherworld can help, then you go to the Naga and get the Naga chillies.
That's all you have to do to start getting the night scenes.

I don't think I'm fully understanding what you mean...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I had raised Mom's relationship and corruption before starting chilis, got them and did both the regular and Naga. Mom continually gives me morning hj's, with that and Total Corruption she has 100 on both relationship/corruption. She has never come to MC at night.

Like I said, it may be me and not your patch, but just wanted you to be aware since I was mucking around with stuff.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I had raised Mom's relationship and corruption before starting chilis, got them and did both the regular and Naga. Mom continually gives me morning hj's, with that and Total Corruption she has 100 on both relationship/corruption. She has never come to MC at night.

Like I said, it may be me and not your patch, but just wanted you to be aware since I was mucking around with stuff.
It SHOULDN'T be my patch... I have never had this happen. However if this DOES happen for other people as well while using my patch I might have to look into it.
Taking a look at the code for the night scenes switch 529 (Mom Lust On) needs to be ON when going to bed. One way of turning it on is taking a shower and ignoring her in the shower (pure route) or fucking her in the shower (corrupt route).
Those are the only things I can find that turn on switch 529... and NOTHING turns it off, so once its on, you'll get the scene every night? This is all very strange. I'll look at it, but I doubt I'll be "fixing" this any time soon because the game updates in around 10 days (the 21st) and THEN I'll see if Nergal hasn't changed how half the game works again ;D

EDIT: I'm dumb, once you give Mom the naga chilli and you have the little scene after dinner the switch gets set to ON. So I was right, give her naga chilli and you SHOULD be getting all the night scenes. And I double checked, my Patch doesn't change any of this or anything close to it so if it doesn't work you might want to redownload or at least start a new game.
It is still true that NOTHING turns the switch off tho, so she'll come to you at night EVERY night after giving the naga chili.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That did it, opening up the save file that switch was not flipped for some reason. Fixing it started the night events. Thanks!

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Indeed, and although I'll start being busy with studies again in like... 2 or 3 months, but for now I'll try to release patches as fast as I can. I do however advice you that (seeing as you're already using my patch) you WAIT with REMOVING your 0.6 version of the game. Because of how the cheat menu works, if Nergal decides to suddenly use THOSE specific switches (which I doubt he will, but its not impossible) I might have to fix some thing otherwise your Save might not be compatible with 0.7...

The dialogue thing was always a bit weird, because in the code of the relationship system there is a unused bit about relationship "locks" when having rel/cor at certain levels (20/40/60/80/100 I believe it was) but this is never used. So maybe once he has time to write more dialogue he'll move to a 5~6 levels of dialogue instead?

I do also hope that he adds more scenes with... well everyone :heartcoveredeyes: I know from an Art stream that GlassFish did we're getting Sydney fuck scenes fairly soon maybe. Also, if Nergal finishes the update for his animation script I COULD technically "add" scenes in different places (play the same scene with a different background). But we'll see, also I'm against adding completely new content, I only add content to smooth over things that already exist, what I make is after all a PATCH not a MOD :heartcoveredeyes:
Your patch is great hopefully in the future you can continue it makes the game so much more enjoyable.Some good news that Nergal seems to be done with mrs Jennings purity route so we will see that next update also talked to him about mrs jennings house and confirmed we will get some scenes in that as well.Hopefully he can change the dialogue a bit a well it's kinda the charm with the game how slowly you corrupt the milfs,also wish Nergal wrote different dialogue for milfs when getting fucked in different places instead of repeated text from the original scene.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
That did it, opening up the save file that switch was not flipped for some reason. Fixing it started the night events. Thanks!
Great! I thought it was strange because I had never had that problem before. Are you sure your game is up-to-date?

Your patch is great hopefully in the future you can continue it makes the game so much more enjoyable.Some good news that Nergal seems to be done with mrs Jennings purity route so we will see that next update also talked to him about mrs jennings house and confirmed we will get some scenes in that as well.Hopefully he can change the dialogue a bit a well it's kinda the charm with the game how slowly you corrupt the milfs,also wish Nergal wrote different dialogue for milfs when getting fucked in different places instead of repeated text from the original scene.
Well, editing the text for the sex scenes is actually pretty easy, I have just not done it because I'm sure I'll make mistakes in the text because of my dyslexia.
The reason the text is the same is because of how his animation/scene playing script works. It actually calls the dialogue file and the dialogue file tells the script what images to show. Nergal just does have different file for most of the different scenes depending on location, but its just a copy paste, the only difference being what images the file tells the script to show. I am however STILL not a 100% sure as to how it works, because I have been trying to look into what I would have to change to STOP having all the animations end with the little square that means its showing a symbol that my PC doesn't recognize.

But yeah, can't wait for the Mrs.J pure route! :D Also it seems that GlassFish (the artist) is currently live streaming again, possibly working on more UD art? I'm not watching because 1: limited data and 2: spoilers. But I know that's what she was drawing last time she streamed. (Took a quick peek, seems to currently be a Kimberly fuck scene on a bed? Cool!)

heynow

Dec 26, 2016
Is Kimberly supposed to be asian? She has blue eyes but it seems like she's asian for some reason.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
So, Nergal just announced some of the things that are happening in 0.7 and he has finally added/fixed some of the stuff that my patch would normally fix. He is also changing A LOT of things.
Basically what I'm saying is that the Patch update WILL be live on the same day that 0.7.X (because patreon only beta will probably be uploaded here as well) is released, it might just take a little longer than normally.
I also advice everyone that DOES use the SmurfyPatch to KEEP THE OLD VERSION (0.6 + SmurfyPatch) on your PC so that, if needed, I can explain what you need to do to take your save with you!

Also, Strawpoll update It's a 3>2 situation with the textfiles winning. I wasn't expecting that actually, but it's fine. I'll give it a couple more hours (until I get back from lunch somewhere between 14:00 and 15:00 CEST timezone) and then I'll call it and start working on which ever option is leading THEN. So if script happens to overtake the textfiles by then, I'll do the script fix, if not I'll do textfiles fix.
IF... and that's a big if, it were to end in a tie between script and textfiles I'll do the script fix but also make the tutorial on how to fix the files yourself, that seems like an option I should have added to the poll to begin with... :|

Reactions: jackkane

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Alright, poll winner is textfiles both.
This means that I'll make the tutorial now, and from the first patch for 0.7.X (SmurfyPatch version 9) I'll have the files fixed in the patch!
The tutorial will be online later today!
(Also yes, I removed the post with the link to the poll because it's no longer important)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Tutorial for fixing the dialogue files is now linked in OP.
I hope it helps.
It DOES assume you're on Windows and have Notepad++ because that's what I am and what I use, so I can't really show it any other way.
And yes, starting with Patch V9 I'll do this to the files myself, every time. So if you use the SmurfyPatch you WONT need to do it yourself (starting from the next update!)

ALSO while going over the files I noticed that in the "mrs-j-park-fuck.csv" file (not the purity/corrupt, these are unused in version 0.6) that the very first thing in the file that calls the background is calling the "MrsJRideSchool" instead of "MrsJRideToilet". Make sure to fix that unless you want to believe that Mrs.J and MaleMC have teleportation powers... If this persists in 0.7.X I'll have it fixed in the next update of the SmurfyPatch!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Noticed Fae Queen dialogue. Is there even a possible way to bang her or get to her?
If you're playing the latest version (currently 0.6 public) then yes, you can get to and fuck the Fae Queen. The whole build-up is very bare bones, but it is there. That is also the last story-content that is currently available, so after you do that you can only continue the normal day-to-day stuff.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes