4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you're playing the latest version (currently 0.6 public) then yes, you can get to and fuck the Fae Queen. The whole build-up is very bare bones, but it is there. That is also the last story-content that is currently available, so after you do that you can only continue the normal day-to-day stuff.
This is when you get the gem or whatever it is?

May 16, 2017
If you're playing the latest version (currently 0.6 public) then yes, you can get to and fuck the Fae Queen. The whole build-up is very bare bones, but it is there. That is also the last story-content that is currently available, so after you do that you can only continue the normal day-to-day stuff.
Would you kindly go a little more in depth? Last time I played, I got past the bridge and it said no more content. Does the new updated version allow you to keep going?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
This is when you get the gem or whatever it is?
Yes, you get the gem. Not that you would know because the gem isn't an actual item that shows up in your inventory.

Would you kindly go a little more in depth? Last time I played, I got past the bridge and it said no more content. Does the new updated version allow you to keep going?
Yes, you can continue to 1 more screen where the Fae Queen resides. But all you do is talk for like 15 seconds, fuck her up the ass, get the gem and then you leave. (Maybe you get the gem first and THEN fuck her up the ass...)
But that is the end of all the story content that is currently available, so after getting the gem there is no real goal anymore you just go back to your normal daily routines.
But its only a couple more days until the first patreon only release of 0.7 (0.7.0 or 0.7.1 unless Nergal changes his way of numbering releases) and if the Trello is to believe we'll be getting a lot of new content.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Indeed, and although I'll start being busy with studies again in like... 2 or 3 months, but for now I'll try to release patches as fast as I can. I do however advice you that (seeing as you're already using my patch) you WAIT with REMOVING your 0.6 version of the game. Because of how the cheat menu works, if Nergal decides to suddenly use THOSE specific switches (which I doubt he will, but its not impossible) I might have to fix some thing otherwise your Save might not be compatible with 0.7...

The dialogue thing was always a bit weird, because in the code of the relationship system there is a unused bit about relationship "locks" when having rel/cor at certain levels (20/40/60/80/100 I believe it was) but this is never used. So maybe once he has time to write more dialogue he'll move to a 5~6 levels of dialogue instead?

I do also hope that he adds more scenes with... well everyone :heartcoveredeyes: I know from an Art stream that GlassFish did we're getting Sydney fuck scenes fairly soon maybe. Also, if Nergal finishes the update for his animation script I COULD technically "add" scenes in different places (play the same scene with a different background). But we'll see, also I'm against adding completely new content, I only add content to smooth over things that already exist, what I make is after all a PATCH not a MOD :heartcoveredeyes:
I left to vacation a few days and seems like Nergal will be rewriting and changing quite a lot in the upcoming builds,since the girls had literally almost no build up or growth as a character,which I can agree that most don't make sense they went from normal to total sluts,hopefully the smurfy patch will live on when All all of that is implemented if you still working on it
cc, i think peter+fred is better
I don't since the less dudes on the screen and the more girls the better for me,having 1 hotdog in the screen is more then enough lol but to each its own,but mom and Jennings will win since they are the two most popular girls in the game,plus most of the people rather see 2 girls and a dude then, 2 dudes and 1 girl.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I left to vacation a few days and seems like Nergal will be rewriting and changing quite a lot in the upcoming builds,since the girls had literally almost no build up or growth as a character,which I can agree that most don't make sense they went from normal to total sluts,hopefully the smurfy patch will live on when All all of that is implemented if you still working on it.
I'm just scared for the time when he changes SO MUCH that I basically have to start from scratch instead of just porting over what I've already done. But the PLAN is to keep going for as long as there are (things that I see as) bugs and incomplete things.

Example of what I think is a "bug": The little square at the end of all sex scene dialogues, variables/switches not changing to correct values.

Example of what I think is "incomplete": Adding a special manhole sprite with animations but NOT have them do anything (yet?), having a system that handles conversations for both hiding AND seeking with Kimberley but not having different dialogue depending on which is currently active.

Those are things I'll always try to fix and/or change to make more sense. Maybe once the game gets to it's final (or close to final) stages and there are things I think the game could benefit from or just should have but doesn't I'll move from patching to modding the game instead, but that's a LONG ways off!

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I'm just scared for the time when he changes SO MUCH that I basically have to start from scratch instead of just porting over what I've already done. But the PLAN is to keep going for as long as there are (things that I see as) bugs and incomplete things.

Example of what I think is a "bug": The little square at the end of all sex scene dialogues, variables/switches not changing to correct values.

Example of what I think is "incomplete": Adding a special manhole sprite with animations but NOT have them do anything (yet?), having a system that handles conversations for both hiding AND seeking with Kimberley but not having different dialogue depending on which is currently active.

Those are things I'll always try to fix and/or change to make more sense. Maybe once the game gets to it's final (or close to final) stages and there are things I think the game could benefit from or just should have but doesn't I'll move from patching to modding the game instead, but that's a LONG ways off!
Yea it does seem like a lot of things could be fixed and like you said the changes might change overall how the game is atm,since Nergal is getting rid of the corruption for the girls making more story based for scenes with more dialogue and progression,hopefully there is a good end product and what ever you work on you got my support I really enjoyed the last patches you have done.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Yea it does seem like a lot of things could be fixed and like you said the changes might change overall how the game is atm,since Nergal is getting rid of the corruption for the girls making more story based for scenes with more dialogue and progression,hopefully there is a good end product and what ever you work on you got my support I really enjoyed the last patches you have done.
Wait, he's getting RID of the corruption? The whole thing? Or is he changing how it works?
I wish I could still see all the Patreon only shit, but I recently lost my main source of income so I have stopped almost all of my Patreon subscriptions.
To be fair though, I NEVER go above the 5$ a month on Patreon so I was in the 1$ tier where you still didn't get to see everything... But now I'm not in that anymore either.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Wait, he's getting RID of the corruption? The whole thing? Or is he changing how it works?
I wish I could still see all the Patreon only shit, but I recently lost my main source of income so I have stopped almost all of my Patreon subscriptions.
To be fair though, I NEVER go above the 5$ a month on Patreon so I was in the 1$ tier where you still didn't get to see everything... But now I'm not in that anymore either.
Yea I pay the 10 dollar tier and he was talking about about getting rid of the girls corruption bars and purity and just have Peter have like his own hidden stats for choices and that events will become more like a story where you unlock them by making dialogue and stuff since that will give more progression for the scenes and growth for characters that don't shine he said he will do this all in the background and that scenes aka art will continue like usual so that's pretty much it,personally excited since the game overalls needs more progression and dialogue not just like it's at the moment they don't want to fuck you and you get them to 10 and they become total sluts lol

Reactions: mac1000

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
Yea I pay the 10 dollar tier and he was talking about about getting rid of the girls corruption bars and purity and just have Peter have like his own hidden stats for choices and that events will become more like a story where you unlock them by making dialogue and stuff since that will give more progression for the scenes and growth for characters that don't shine he said he will do this all in the background and that scenes aka art will continue like usual so that's pretty much it,personally excited since the game overalls needs more progression and dialogue not just like it's at the moment they don't want to fuck you and you get them to 10 and they become total sluts lol
Meh, the current system is fine, rather than go back and redo the whole game he should just finish this one and start a new one.

NyuuDai

Dec 7, 2016
Okay, I have to ask...cant figure it out. How do I get Sydneys (sisters) phone number? I maxed her out, when I use my phone on her I only can ask to take a picture in exchange for an ice cream and thats it. The BJ scene under the desk I already got too...now when I want to take a shower it hints to send Sydney a message to join...but I cant get her number. The walkthrough of her doesnt mention anything either

Sorry if it got answered already, checked a few pages but couldnt find anything

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Although I would like more progression and stuff I'm afraid that even after the changed system they'll probably still be complete sluts at lvl 10... But here is to hoping! :D

Meh, the current system is fine, rather than go back and redo the whole game he should just finish this one and start a new one.
It's always a dangerous choice to continue/remake someone else's game in your own way. Trying not to stray too far from the original but still changing it to your own liking means that although you make the same thing it has a very different feel to it. But I believe you're right, the system is (mostly) fine so he should stick with it or at most tweak it, not change the whole thing.

Okay, I have to ask...cant figure it out. How do I get Sydneys (sisters) phone number? I maxed her out, when I use my phone on her I only can ask to take a picture in exchange for an ice cream and thats it. The BJ scene under the desk I already got too...now when I want to take a shower it hints to send Sydney a message to join...but I cant get her number. The walkthrough of her doesnt mention anything either

Sorry if it got answered already, checked a few pages but couldnt find anything
When you show the phone to your Mom (in the kitchen during the afternoon time slot) she gives you both hers AND Sydneys numbers. It goes by pretty fast so if you missed the one sentence that mentions this fact you can easily miss it.

I was actually at one point planning to add a little pop-up (similarly to items and pictures) in the top left corner with something like "(insert name here)'s phone number added" to the SmurfyPatch but I haven't really looked into how that would work yet due to reasons of being very busy with life and stuff.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Ah thanks a lot, never thought of showing the phone to the mother
It is indeed a little strange that the game never actually tells you how to gain any of the phone numbers, but yeah, just show the phone to mom and you get both their numbers. It's also a bit weird that the only 2 people you can use your phone on like that are Mom and Mrs.J, everyone else either doesn't have a number, gives you their number just by talking or in Kimberlys case you only get her number by going the corrupt route and peeking on her while invisible...

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes