4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Currently looking at the game and Nergal seems to have taken some of MY fixes and incorperated them into the game. Not sure if I should be honoured or annoyed :|

Anyway, I'm gonna look through things now, then have dinner and after dinner I will start working on updating the patch.

bistyle

May 22, 2017

Here is new urban demons
New Art:

* Neala Fuck (Corrupt)

* Neala Ride (Purity)

* Mrs Jennings 10 Heart Scene

* Mrs Jennings Babysitting Scene

* Donna TF

* Donna Fuck

* Sis Couch Anal Fuck

* Kimberly Babysitting

* Mrs Jennings Sleeping V1/2 (Stills)

* Kimberly Sleeping V/2 (Stills)

* Dizzy Sleeping V1/2 (Stills)

* Mom Showering (Still - becomes photo)

Alternative Scenes:

* Neala House Fuck

* Neala House Ride

* Neala Babysitting Fuck

* Neala Babysitting Ride

* Ms Amos Store Grope

* Ms Amos Store BJ

* Dizzy Fuck, Her House

* Dizzy Fuck, (Outside) Her House (available when Heart > 8)

* Mrs Jennings Home BJ (Her house)

* Mrs Jennings Home Ride (Her House)

* Mrs Jennings Home Titfuck (while she babysits you)
can you repost it :( , mega link ded :(

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
I played the game,We can't replaced our old saves and we have to start it over eh?
That's so inconvenient :(

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
I had some issues with my saves transferring as well. This is just a guess, but it's as though the numeric values for corruption and purity remain, but as if the story progress reset to 0. Still working out the details, but I've been able to go back to "regular" actions just be reprogressing through the story.

May 25, 2017
its kinda alot of bugs....
Yeah, I mean I'm not certain if it's a bug or not but I for the life of me just can't get Mrs.Jennings to babysit me.
Got her at 10, got the 10 scene in the classroom, met at the park bathroom, bar, and etc but I get nothing.
Hell I can't even get into their houses, I look at the mother's phone at night but it gives me nothing. Just "Let's See" and then nothing.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
its kinda alot of bugs....
Seems so, like I said, my advice is to just start over.

What's the password? It's asking for a password
can someone know about that cheat code ?
Do you both mean the passwords/cheats that you input in the PC in your room? I'll upload a list in a minute!

anyone can share item codes for saveeditonline.?
There are very few actual ITEMS in the game, so although I COULD share the item codes, they'll not really do much for you. Is there a specific item you're looking for?

Reactions: flamez01

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Am I missing a step or something?
I'm trying to get the Kimberly and Mrs. Jennings babysitting scenes but I can't get them to babysit.
As a matter of fact, texting Kimberly gives the the reply from Mrs. Jennings. Where did it all go so horribly wrong?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes