4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I have been playing for a while and I find a loop at dinner time, I take the dinner and the it restart and I can t pass from there x.x
It SHOULD teleport you to your room, but I think Nergal mixed up his conditional branches which are causing issues.

What is the patch for?
can i ask ? , what is SmurfyPatch 8.5 :>
Check the "Patch Changelog" in OP to see everything currently included (and removed...) from the patch.
More specifically, the SmurfyPatch is a Fan Patch that I make for the game which aims to fix both minor annyoances but also major problems in the game.
However like the problem with Incedus (the Otherworld) is just TOO big for me to fix and is something Nergal has to patch himself.

bistyle

May 22, 2017
It SHOULD teleport you to your room, but I think Nergal mixed up his conditional branches which are causing issues.

Check the "Patch Changelog" in OP to see everything currently included (and removed...) from the patch.
More specifically, the SmurfyPatch is a Fan Patch that I make for the game which aims to fix both minor annyoances but also major problems in the game.
However like the problem with Incedus (the Otherworld) is just TOO big for me to fix and is something Nergal has to patch himself.
basically you change and fix bug , that nergal cant fix ?

blacksage

May 28, 2017

It is on saturday and is when you need to take the event so you can change to evening, but I don´t know what to do xD, any suggestions? xD

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Attached a save to the debugroom where the MC is named Peter instead of FAGGOT ;)

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Alright, I have done all I could for today, it's 11 pm here and I'm about to head to bed. Tomorrow we'll see if Nergal releases 0.7.2 and if he does I'll port patch 8.5 to it as version 9 (because I'll also do stuff) if he DOESN'T I'll still release SmurfyPatch v9 because I got a LOT of stuff to fix it seems... fucking hell. v 0.6.X was never THIS buggy, and it still had a LOT of stuff that needed fixing!

basically you change and fix bug , that nergal cant fix ?
Not that he can't but that he doesn't/saves for later. A LOT of things that I fixed in 0.6 Nergal has now fixed in 0.7.1. Although I AM suspicious that he took some of these things directly from my patch because there are things in there that I KNOW he would never have used but I did. Which is fine, but a little thank you or a little wink-wink-nod-nod would be nice ;D

It is on saturday and is when you need to take the event so you can change to evening, but I don´t know what to do XD, any suggestions? XD
My suggestion? Wait a couple hours until either I fix it with my SmurfyPatch or until Nergal releases an official patch in the form of 0.7.2... I'm afraid there really isn't much else you can do unless you yourself go and edit the game in RPGMaker. Sorry I can't be of any help right now.

Attached a save to the debugroom where the MC is named Peter instead of FAGGOT ;)
Well aren't you nice ;D

Reactions: blacksage

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Game Codes
*snip*
The ones with the ??? just change game switches, I haven't actually played the game yet just sifting through the code. Feel free to try them out and post what they do to help out others.
You know I posted this only a couple of posts ago right?
Like, no worries, but posting these many different times are really cluttering up the whole thread.

Reactions: flamez01

Zherot

May 27, 2017
I have a bug wich prevents me to save, whenever i press "w" it automatically closes the phone again.

bistyle

May 22, 2017
Alright, I have done all I could for today, it's 11 pm here and I'm about to head to bed. Tomorrow we'll see if Nergal releases 0.7.2 and if he does I'll port patch 8.5 to it as version 9 (because I'll also do stuff) if he DOESN'T I'll still release SmurfyPatch v9 because I got a LOT of stuff to fix it seems... fucking hell. v 0.6.X was never THIS buggy, and it still had a LOT of stuff that needed fixing!

Not that he can't but that he doesn't/saves for later. A LOT of things that I fixed in 0.6 Nergal has now fixed in 0.7.1. Although I AM suspicious that he took some of these things directly from my patch because there are things in there that I KNOW he would never have used but I did. Which is fine, but a little thank you or a little wink-wink-nod-nod would be nice ;D

My suggestion? Wait a couple hours until either I fix it with my SmurfyPatch or until Nergal releases an official patch in the form of 0.7.2... I'm afraid there really isn't much else you can do unless you yourself go and edit the game in RPGMaker. Sorry I can't be of any help right now.

Well aren't you nice ;D
thank you , im not good at english but you are so fking friendly and sweet , thank you for helped me ^^

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
I checked back a few pages and seen noone else mention this issue I am having. So, after getting the invisibility ability and taking left door and meeting up with Neala and doing the first puzzle (jumping on buttons to change colour of jump markers/symbols) I am now completely stuck on the second puzzle in that the flames will not disappear upon leaving and re-entering the dungeon/chamber or upon quitting and restoring save. Is there another way to do this and is anyone having this issue as well or is there something specific I need to do in order to remove the flames to re-attempt it.
Also on another note, going back into the cart on the tracks in an attempt to go forwards into the dark symbol/mark blocking the track has caused the cart to go off the track to the right all the way to the edge of the screen and no key functions work because the cart seems to be trying carry on moving.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I have a bug wich prevents me to save, whenever i press "w" it automatically closes the phone again.
That's strange, I didn't have this problem, I'll look into it tomorrow!

SmurfyBlue if you really do that you will be my hero :D thanks for the help
I aim to please!

thank you , im not good at english but you are so fking friendly and sweet , thank you for helped me ^^
I try :D If anything else comes up I'll try to answer as quick as I can. But now it's time to sleep so I wont be back for a couple of hours!

How exactly do you get back in there?
I'm 90% sure you can't actually get back in there... I might add it in my SmurfyPatch as a code for the PC that if you enter it you'll be teleported to the debug room (I know it's not really a debug room, but its about as close as you can get with this game.) But no, without loading that specific save you CAN'T re-enter the room.

Goodnight everybody! cya tomorrow!

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes