4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
seems like its needed to play all the way from the start to get the routes in right order and also to get Ms J and Kim to babysit... off to grind all that love and corruption again!

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
seems like its needed to play all the way from the start to get the routes in right order and also to get Ms J and Kim to babysit... off to grind all that love and corruption again!
I think I'll just wait for the cheat patch. I can't sink that kind of time into this again.

D

Deleted member 40921

i already tried that. didnt work.

bistyle

May 22, 2017
Seems so, like I said, my advice is to just start over.

Do you both mean the passwords/cheats that you input in the PC in your room? I'll upload a list in a minute!

There are very few actual ITEMS in the game, so although I COULD share the item codes, they'll not really do much for you. Is there a specific item you're looking for?
yup :> , thank you again :>

Krackers

Jul 21, 2017
hey folks are we able to get the update soon? really want to try these babysitting scenes but they wont trigger in the first version T.T

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
About to upload SmurfyPatch 8.5 instead of 9.
The 0.7.1 update has changed SO much that I have to basically start from scratch with some of my stuff, but most things are still done and I'll be uploading it any minute!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Smurfy. Is there anyway to edit characters run speed and how fast you can skip dialogue?
Not at the moment, but I could look into it for you and maybe I can add the options to my patch!

hey folks are we able to get the update soon? really want to try these babysitting scenes but they wont trigger in the first version T.T
still wait for next update cuz cant trigger babysitting ms jen and kimberly .-.
Kimberley SHOULD technically work, all the code is there.
Do we know why it isn't working?
If you give me a minute I'll check Mrs.J code too.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Alright guys, I did not want to do this but I feel that I have been left with no choice.
This is the cheat room data where the MC is named FAGGOT where you can view all the scenes currently in the game.

If you want the new content, use this. Hopefully a patch will happen.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I have been playing for a while and I find a loop at dinner time, I take the dinner and the it restart and I can t pass from there x.x

NyuuDai

Dec 7, 2016
I am trying to go for a pure route this time, went corrupting last time. I wonder, the handjob scene by mom in the morning...can you get it without using the corruption option? The walkthrough very much only says, say you have pain - done.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Error! if you downloaded my patch between me saying its up and NOW you downloaded a incomplete version.
In my rush to upload it I forgot to add the fucking dialogue files to the 7z....

It's fixed now!

May 16, 2017
I have been playing for a while and I find a loop at dinner time, I take the dinner and the it restart and I can t pass from there x.x
I recently just had that loop because I took Sydneys room key while chose to have a babysitter come over. I'd say to do Sydney's room on the first Friday since you can now babysit anyday.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes