4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
the shop at the park is still bugged cant buy fishing rod or anything when clicking "buy" its like clicking "nevermind" really needs to be fixed
This is not a bug. Nergal just doesn't have an actual "shop" there yet. There currently is no "fishing rod" item currently in the game.

Silverywolf

May 3, 2017
!],<command:change_speed:2><N1>*N<7> you have to go faster! It feels so much better!*|<N7>I... I know what I'm doing kid...,<command:change_speed:1><N7>[This should make him cum...],<command:play_sound:sex - Cumshot

Tell me there is no error in the text?
In this block "<N1> * N <7> you have to go faster! It feels so much better! * | <N7> I ... I know what I'm doing kid ...,"

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
then why do people keep saying that fishing is how you get money
Because it's something the old UrbanXLife had and there is (partial?) code for a fishing minigame in the game, but there is no such thing currently in the game. I know, it's weird, but it's true...

!],<command:change_speed:2><N1>*N<7> you have to go faster! It feels so much better!*|<N7>I... I know what I'm doing kid...,<command:change_speed:1><N7>[This should make him cum...],<command:play_sound:sex - Cumshot

Tell me there is no error in the text?
In this block "<N1> * N <7> you have to go faster! It feels so much better! * | <N7> I ... I know what I'm doing kid ...,"
Really? I mean, its a bit weirdly written, but I don't see anything truly wrong with it...

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I am currently uploading my patch (in the form of the Game.rgss3a + Game.ini + Changelog) to mega and I'll share the download link once its done. It'll take a couple minutes because I'm currently on a terrible internet connection.
If enough people are interested maybe I should make a thread for this in the "Mod" part of the forum.

EDIT: currently looks like the upload will take anywhere from 1 to 2 hours... This is gonna take a while :/

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I am currently uploading my patch (in the form of the Game.rgss3a + Game.ini + Changelog)
Why as a rgss3 archive? you can reduce the size and thereby your upload time + our download time significantly by packing the graphics and data folders with 7-zip instead. :)

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Why as a rgss3 archive? you can reduce the size and thereby your upload time + our download time significantly by packing the graphics and data folders with 7-zip instead. :)
I'll do that tomorrow, the upload is at 96% and I'm almost through my 2.5 MB data limit of today. Sorry, didn't think this one through did I? I just thought this would be easier for people who DON'T unpack their games (The winky though smiley becomes the heart-eyes smiley? what is going on?!)

EDIT: upload speed of around 10 KB/s.... fuck me... I really hope they hurry it up with the Fiber digging and shit because this satellite internet connection is starting to REALLY annoy me.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Actually i think that if you 7zip the whole unpacked game (incl. game.exe, system-folder, ect.) it would still be smaller than the rgss3a alone :)

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Here it is people! The first public "SmurfyPatch" for Urban Demons 0.6.4!
--> <--
Just extract the zip file inside the game folder.
Tomorrow I'll upload and release a uncompressed version of the patch!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
New version of the SmurfyPatch. It's V2 now!
--> <--
This version is, and all following versions will be, uncompressed so to use it make sure you have extracted the game.
The extractor/decrypter/unpacker can be found ! (Follow the instructions and you'll be good to go.)

Just extract the 7z (I will always use .7z so make sure you have 7-Zip installed) and overwrite everything.
If anything strange happens let me know, but it should all work!

EDIT: After talking about it with a couple moderators, it was decided to have my patch added to the main post instead of making a thread in the mods section.

Last edited:

rien666

Feb 20, 2017
--> <--
This version is, and all following versions will be, uncompressed so to use it make sure you have extracted the game.
The extractor/decrypter/unpacker can be found ! (Follow the instructions and you'll be good to go.)

Just extract the 7z (I will always use .7z so make sure you have 7-Zip installed) and overwrite everything.

Also thinking of making a thread in the "Mods" section of the forum to give this mod/patch its own spot so I don't spam the shit out of this thread every time. Anyone reading this, let me know if this sounds like a smart idea or like the ramblings of a crazy person!
Thanks man, appreciate the help

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
The higher res download link from first post is dead. Curious if this download was for an older version or if its still useful for latest version

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
The higher res download link from first post is dead. Curious if this download was for an older version or if its still useful for latest version
I believe this was only for an older version. To my knowledge Nergal hasn't made a new high-res version in a while.

Jun 3, 2017
--> <--

Also thinking of making a thread in the "Mods" section of the forum to give this mod/patch its own spot so I don't spam the shit out of this thread every time. Anyone reading this, let me know if this sounds like a smart idea or like the ramblings of a crazy person!

EDIT: I just realized that version 0.7 is supposed to release today (21st) on patreon. Once Nergal has released the "final" version (in case of 0.6 it was 0.6.4) and its up here on F95 I will start making the 0.7 SmurfyPatch.
I believe the 0.7 version is supposed to come out 21st July not this month.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I believe the 0.7 version is supposed to come out 21st July not this month.
Yes asfox, very true.
My dyslexia betrayed me... please disregard what I said.
(After I post this I'll remove it from my other post.)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes