4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
Hello guys. Please help. I have a problem with the crash of the game. For example when i go to the toilet in store 2 with Lisa or when i start talk with Mrs. Amos in store 1. The game falldown with this crash window "Script´Game_Interpreter´line450:NameError occured. Uninitialized constant Game_Interpreter:x". Do you know somebody where is problem? Thanks

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is it normal but i keep getting error after kaylee bj... if so, anyone mind share full corrupt save? too lazy to grind from begin again

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Hello guys. Please help. I have a problem with the crash of the game. For example when i go to the toilet in store 2 with Lisa or when i start talk with Mrs. Amos in store 1. The game falldown with this crash window "Script´Game_Interpreter´line450:NameError occured. Uninitialized constant Game_Interpreter:x". Do you know somebody where is problem? Thanks
i guess this needs to happen since there is no content yet with her at the Store

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
i guess this needs to happen since there is no content yet with her at the Store
It actually isn't that there is no content, there is, although its just her telling you that she wont do things with you in the store yet. Nergal made a mistake and is calling a conditional branch wrong.
The reason I know this is because I unpacked the game and made my own little patch (I always do this but never share them because I contacted Nergal once about what his thoughts were on fan-patches and he didn't really want it to be a thing) fixing some spelling mistakes and things like that.
EDIT:
What I wrote is about the Ms.Amos event in the store, the other one I haven't looked at yet, but if it gives the same error message I assume its the same sort of mistake.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Unpacked/decrypted and 7zipped result only 184MB to download :)
Urban Demons v0.6 Beta 1 |
Just so you know not sure if u did but as a super user you can also update the Open Posts now don't need anyone else now :)

FadeKingdom65

Apr 23, 2017
Both plants are lying and well in my case they told me that the bridges that I should use were 2 and 4 so I just did this 2+4=6 so I took the sixth and I pass XD, talking about the power though, I do not know XD
Absolute genius... I'm an idiot and actually used process of elimination. First my numbers were 5&1, then second attempt was 3&3, before crashing. Looking at your method, will save me a lot of headache in the future.

2ndzee

Jun 11, 2017
Take the path until you see a butterfly, keep on taking pathways until the butterflies multiple. If there aren't anymore butterflies, you went the wrong way. try again.
or left path, right path, left path, left path, right path.

Reactions: TheAlFen

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
just back here for say i am enjoy alot this game playing without edit save and even better the purity route man this one is great one of my favorite
the best ones with animation in my order sure
1: the twist
2: urban demon
3: summer saga
4: zombie life
5: Milf control
6: incest story
7: milf villa
8: big brother ( no animation)
fixed my bad =D ty @King Monkey Mon

Last edited:

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
How do I get Kimberly´s number? I followed the walkthrough but they always leave me when I´m choosing to hide? When I go to the toilet the game tells me I dont have her number. I have tried standing next to her and selected the phone but it does not work?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes