4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Does anyone know if Neala will still be playable?
I don't think she will be. I can't say for sure, but I feel like I read, somewhere in this thread, that she's just going to be another NPC. I may be wrong, I hope I'm wrong, but it makes sense considering what's currently in the game.

SillyAfterDark

Donor
Nov 23, 2016
How do you get the sister's phone number? Trying to do the shower scenes.

UPDATE: Nevermind, just had to show the phone to mom.

Last edited:

milow

May 8, 2017
hi guys !!
its download for descript game. rgss encrypted archive

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
It continues as normal purity-wise. Invisibility still functions as normal and you still get it for completing the Castle of Illusion and speaking to Dominus at the end. You will need to complete all the puzzles and have a fair bit of corruption scores here and there. Getting to the fuck stage with at lest four girls should do nicely, Dizzy and the Park MILFs are good enough because of the larger corruption gains. Mrs. Amos is also a good choice because of how quickly she gains corruption, Mrs. Jennings and the Mom are also the best ways to build the corruption points.
If not, your game may just be bugged, it's been like that for a lot of people this release. Let's hope the next one fixes it.
that sister takes forever to build corruption.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I am stuck in a loop when peter has lunch in saturday and it takes me to the stairs and I cant pass from there x.x some advice?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I am stuck in a loop when peter has lunch in saturday and it takes me to the stairs and I cant pass from there x.x some advice?
I had someone else get this error. On there's it turned out to be an inventory conflict. They had Sydney's Room key in their inventory. When I did a save edit and removed it, the game progressed fine.

Reactions: blacksage

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
that sister takes forever to build corruption.
There are ways around it, if you're quick enough you can bring you your phone before the evening shifts and text her again. It's risky but she'll arrive if you do down the stairs and up again.

loey1337

Jun 2, 2017
It is playable. After unpacking, delete source file, and move folders from Extract do main game directory.

How tho? I extracted and renamed the file, where am I supposed to put them? the folder where the game is stored is just audio, help, system, game, a game log, quick help and my save.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
can you tell me where to find help folder?
When you go into the game folder you should see three folders above the game application. The second folder is labeled help and contains the purity and corruption guides to all the characters.

XuCheng

Jun 4, 2017
The games story is kinda meh but i do enjoy the fetishes my biggest pet peeve wi th the game is that I Wish the urban demons updates had more content the past update seemed so small and there is still tons of content to be included in the game at this pace it's gonna take ages to finish,especially after we got the patreon build,2 weeks passed for the beta that was supposed to have content for neala and kaylee and we only got 1 new scene and all buggy truly disappointing for patreon supporters

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Urban's Demon's stuck.jpg
I'm stuck her. Can someone help me what i should to. And i can't continue with sis, when i peek thrue the keyhole. Sorry for my English.......

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I get the solution on this problem by my self. The flag outside every room.
R = Red
G E = Green
E O W = Yellow
B U = Blue
Click on the flag in this order.....

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes