4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Wonder why this was abandoned after all of the effort put into it ? Such a shame..
i also think they "hit the wall" trying to write the storyline
im pretty sure where the game "ends" now is all they had thought out
(also remember this was a third party reboot of another stalled project, which didnt have further story either)

seems theres alot of game and book authors that write a few chapters, release it, then get writters block
or swamped with feedback, then have no clue how to proceed
and when they do, ther progress slows to a crawl

for example, the delight games library (phone app), theres about a dozen uncompleated stories
and with no news for a year or more

Reactions: George Halstead

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me how activate the escene with sydney at dinner
Step 1 : Get 10 hearts with Sydney
Step 2 : Get true corruption
Step 3 : Get access to Sydney's room
Step 4 : Use true corruption on Sydney in the morning
Step 5 : wait till dinner time
Step 6 : Enjoy

Reactions: Dnj

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
This is really good.........But in all honesty I really wish you would reconsider redoing the default characters.....the immersion would be amazing and give more IMPACT!!!!! (Especially for us monster mammary lovers)
Thing is, the only functional parts right now are the changed anatomy busts and pics. The extra bits like the underwear and cumshot busts haven't even been implemented into the game, so they wouldn't really make a difference at this point. The only other thing I can think of are the wedding ring and extra expressions pics. If you'd like those with the original boobs intact, here ya go:

MrsJenningsTeach1.jpg MrsJenningsTeach1b.jpg MrsJenningsTeach1bc.jpg MrsJenningsTeach2.jpg MrsJenningsTeach2b.jpg MrsJenningsTeach2c.jpg MrsJenningsTeach3.jpg MrsJenningsTeach3b.jpg MrsJenningsTeach3c.jpg MrsJenningsTeach4.jpg

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Thing is, the only functional parts right now are the changed anatomy busts and pics. The extra bits like the underwear and cumshot busts haven't even been implemented into the game, so they wouldn't really make a difference at this point. The only other thing I can think of are the wedding ring and extra expressions pics. If you'd like those with the original boobs intact, here ya go:

View attachment 54652 View attachment 54653 View attachment 54654 View attachment 54655 View attachment 54656 View attachment 54657 View attachment 54658 View attachment 54659 View attachment 54660 View attachment 54661
Thanks man!!! Keep it up!!! More of these changes makes the game more immersive!!!

kingmich

May 21, 2017
this may come off as a random question and maybe someone ask it before but i have to ask this: when you guys play this game does it just load VERY slow at random sometimes? like going to a different map or a different place? like i cant even go to the park most of the time cause loads so damn slow!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
this may come off as a random question and maybe someone ask it before but i have to ask this: when you guys play this game does it just load VERY slow at random sometimes? like going to a different map or a different place? like i cant even go to the park most of the time cause loads so damn slow!
It does lag at times, but nothing as dramatic as you describe for me.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
people keep making this game I wish some one would take it up and finish it!
the base game started with wootch, who gave it over to nergal,
and is now taken up by some community members here

i think the biggest problem is that since its being done within an unfinnished preset story
and trying to be kept to a somewhat "true to original" state

its impossible to progress,

i dont know what anyones (or the sites) stand is on the matter,
but imo to bring this game to a complete state, its about scrapping the story as is
and using the assets (most of which are now community made anyways)

and writing up a new story to fit around the environment and events ingame

however like i infered, that would be actually creating a new game
so theres extra development needs required

U

User_305918

If we are to recreate the game anyway we may as well call it something else instead.

U

User_305918

Friends what is the password to get into the PC once it is fixed in the Chilly version ?
If your talking about the Cheat Codes go into your Help folder of the game. Go to Game Codex and it will have the list of different codes to input.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
A gothic lolita Japanese schoolgirl who secretly lives out her dreams of being a disco dancing platypus under moonlit skies.

Reactions: koreset
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes