4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think the next characters that should be worked on are Sarah and Lisa. Maybe someone can work on their houses and add more scenes.
But Lisa got 2 new scenes in the update and Sarah got 1

Next characters I'm working on with be Pegah, Hitomi, and Coach Mary. Along with the one scene for the Naga, maybe 2 scenes for Raven, and one scene for Mrs Potts. Plus I gotta finish the threesome scenes and the statue scene.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Yo... that Ms Amos covered in cum seriously needs to be used for when after MC gets a blowjob from her after she does that either at her house, at the store and wherever else she blows him that's hot as fuck.
Apologies to all the monstrous mammary lovers!
Next to go under the knife is Ms. Amos. She also gets a massive facial set that could be incorporated for scenes/dialog right after the BJ.

It was suggested that it would be good to have busts in more states of undress, to give more options for photo sessions and the like, if someone enthusiastic wants to script it in. So I added a few busts for Mrs Jennings as well.

Note: The extra busts won't be seen in the game unless someone mods them in, just in case you were wondering.

Link:

Sample pics:

Reactions: SecretSal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
True the two causes of the glitch are using the day advance glitch too much along with trying to get someone other than Dizzy to be the first babysitter, again both of this is in the help folder

Anyways I went ahead and resized that gif that someone requested to be a Pegah scene along with doing my best to make it transparent, it's easier to keep her hijab pink than re-color it so it's staying like that. I think I'll also do Kaylee's ride scene for her.

Any suggestions for any other scenes for her?

U

User_305918

Since Pengah's scene is new can you use it for any of the other women in the game? (Not Mom though, she has enough scenes as it is)

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Didn't someone say something about having to choose the original babysitter girl first in order for the mom to work?
followed the help folder I can get ms amos, dizzy and kimberly to babysit me, I didn't do any time jumps and i use the original time spending pattern (like going to school and such) but still when I try to get a babysit from mom I get the 'no text options' and mother on 100/100 on rel/cor wise so I literally hit a wall.

as I said before, the problem is:
1 - this is a fresh game
2- dizzy is the first babysitter
3- all the mom shower scenes have been done
4- I have fallowed everything in the help folder and I can get other people to babysit MC (only mom doesn't work)
5 - I have only used time jump on weekends from morning to noon

thus my problem persists, whenever I try mom's babysit, it's the same: "no text options"

I am using a very old RPGM (1.00) might that be the problem, also I always had the invisibility power since the beginning of the game might this cause another glitch?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys. what do you think of these imgs & animation glass did a while ago?
That gif was originally going to be Ms Taylor's babysitting scene, I already have it resized and made transparent but I didn't have the time to clean it up, I can post it here and someone can clean it up for a new scene for anyone

(I'll even have the original version as an easter egg if it gets cleaned up)

EDIT: Here are the frames

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
THEN I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WATCH THEM IN THE TEST ROOM FOR FUCK'S SAKE
I was asking because I might caused a glitch, because of that some other people might have the same glitch and pester you like I did. It wasn't mainly about watching the scene it was kinda like "why is this happening?"

well anyway this will be life's another mystery I guess, thanks for the mod chilly.

JustLurkingAround

Oct 29, 2017
1 - this is a fresh game
4- I have fallowed everything in the help folder and I can get other people to babysit MC (only mom doesn't work)

thus my problem persists, whenever I try mom's babysit, it's the same: "no text options"

I am using a very old RPGM (1.00) might that be the problem, also I always had the invisibility power since the beginning of the game might this cause another glitch?
To all those having this problem, are you doing the corruption route with the MC's mom? I have found, for me at least, that this is a possible cause of why your unable to text her for babysitting after doing two test runs. I think Valus is in the middle of another corruption run to test this.

If you or any others can confirm this, then we can narrow down this error and hopefully fix it.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
To all those having this problem, are you doing the corruption route with the MC's mom? I have found, for me at least, that this is a possible cause of why your unable to text her for babysitting after doing two test runs. I think Valus is in the middle of another corruption run to test this.

If you or any others can confirm this, then we can narrow down this error and hopefully fix it.
I am going on the purity road though.

I am going to start again to double check everything I have done, and this time I am not going to wait until mom has 100 rel. and 100 cor. points, maybe they are the reason for the glitch.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
True the two causes of the glitch are using the day advance glitch too much along with trying to get someone other than Dizzy to be the first babysitter, again both of this is in the help folder

Anyways I went ahead and resized that gif that someone requested to be a Pegah scene along with doing my best to make it transparent, it's easier to keep her hijab pink than re-color it so it's staying like that. I think I'll also do Kaylee's ride scene for her.

Any suggestions for any other scenes for her?
Or maybe Kimberlys babysitting scene?

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Someone ? I already put the patch and it is giving this error by clicking on any of the 2 icons of the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did you download rpgmaker runtimes?
if not
save some time, download and run the installer for all of them
if your worried about space, the folder i store the runtimes and the rar's
they came in is only 488MB

Reactions: MexicanoHueBR

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
1 - this is a fresh game

1 just incase it could be bypassed, did yall do the naga pepper events?
2 has everyone done more than just an initial babysit with dizzy? (try 2-3 diferant characrtes at least 1 time)
3 check for "double route activation" where game says your on both pure and corrupt
like occurs with kim during the get keys events

4, did you remember to use the phone on mom in the kitchen
to get mom and sydneys number?

invisibility being available prior to visiting the otherworld is normal,

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes