4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

jetrocross

May 16, 2017
I'm giving her a BJ scene don't worry just need some more for that world

I was thinking of adding Raven from DC in it along time ago as well, maybe after the Fae Queen event Meridiana will tell you to go to the Demon Town to complete some quests with people in order to have them help you unlock her prison or something

Oh and lets add Mrs Potts
Please , I wanna see Mrs.potts in this game. I wanna see it .Please! a bbw shota animation is rare in these time. and I'm making a fan fic on Straight shota BBW x Shota.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Please , I wanna see Mrs.potts in this game. I wanna see it .Please! a bbw shota animation is rare in these time. and I'm making a fan fic on Straight shota BBW x Shota.
Someone's eager for my joke easter egg. I was just gonna have her scene be Mom's night BJ or TF that way I wouldn't have to alter the body much and you could still say she's a BBW cause of how the scene is laid out

U

User_305918

People have been asking if this be a option before the game starts to decide if players will go with either breast size. I still say it should be if everyone likes one set of breasts from the other.

Reactions: SecretSal

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I think Sal's mod should be just an optional download. I mean sure, someone can implement it in the game but in my case, since its more flexible this way, is that it'll be an optional mod for the game. I mean, if I feel like I want normal looking breast, I just copy the original assets, place them somewhere safe then replace the ones in the game with Sal's mod. And if I feel like going back to Glass' style, I just replace it again.
For me, it feels simpler to just change assets manually than to implement it into the game.

Edit: Also this replacing it manually, when done right, feels like it will cause less issues with the codes.

Dnj

Jul 6, 2017
I was asking because I might caused a glitch, because of that some other people might have the same glitch and pester you like I did. It wasn't mainly about watching the scene it was kinda like "why is this happening?"

well anyway this will be life's another mystery I guess, thanks for the mod chilly.
try using true corruption on mom in the night

U

User_305918

I think Sal's mod should be just an optional download. I mean sure, someone can implement it in the game but in my case, since its more flexible this way, is that it'll be an optional mod for the game. I mean, if I feel like I want normal looking breast, I just copy the original assets, place them somewhere safe then replace the ones in the game with Sal's mod. And if I feel like going back to Glass' style, I just replace it again.
For me, it feels simpler to just change assets manually than to implement it into the game.

Edit: Also this replacing it manually, when done right, feels like it will cause less issues with the codes.
I don't know. That sort of option seems a bit far fetched to do then simply inputting a code to switch the breasts size. But if you say it be simple then who am I to say. Be less to code yes but I just feel having to switch freely either before the game starts or inputting it in the MC's computer seems more effective.

Edit: But if their glitches to the option of inputting a code then I guess two separate Bust Folders for the game of Glassfish's original art and Sal's edited art would have to be released with the game.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I don't know. That sort of option seems a bit far fetched to do then simply inputting a code to switch the breasts size. But if you say it be simple then who am I to say. Be less to code yes but I just feel having to switch freely either before the game starts or inputting it in the MC's computer seems more effective.

Edit: But if their glitches to the option of inputting a code then I guess two separate Bust Folders for the game of Glassfish's original art and Sal's edited art would have to be released with the game.
Eh, I ain't an expert here. Its just that for me, encoding it into the game will add a shit ton more since rather than simply calling one picture in a scene, there will be an added variable causing for the game to slow down more to think since encoding it into the game mean that the code for each scene that needs to call Sal's picture has to be edited.
I just worry about that because if Sal does plan to create a normalized bust for each character, it'll be a lot codes to edit and it'll be hard to keep track on which has been edited and which is not.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
If I might suggest, perhaps give a choice at the end of the blowjob to decide if the player wants to cum in her mouth or pull out... only if it works though.
Problem is, that involves tinkering with the BJ animation, since that's where the cumshot happens. Right now, I'm just adding extra steps in the event script (before and after the animations). I can replace animation frames and edit the related dialog from the CSV files, but I don't think I can add choices in the middle. Not with my level of skill, anyway.

The animation system seriously needs refining, though. Right now, we can't use commas in the dialog, because it takes that as a step increment. Makes the dialog sound pretty stiff.

---

As for the bigger topic - yeah, at this point, I don't think I can hardcode boob-size-switching into the game. That was just wishful thinking for the future. Optional download is the best course for now. If I make any scenes that include the new busts and whatnot, I'll add the scripts to the zipfile.

And if this actually gets finished, then I'll see about adding the extra bells and whistles for the original models, so that the base game gets some benefit.

arcadebomb

Nov 14, 2017
Guys how do i exit the game or go back to the menu ingame??? the 'esc' key doesn't seem to do
anything . And I keep losing my saves when i close and open the game program . Pls help .

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
did you download rpgmaker runtimes?
if not
save some time, download and run the installer for all of them
if your worried about space, the folder i store the runtimes and the rar's
they came in is only 488MB

Thanks my boy, that was missing! I formatted my computer and I was not sure what kind of things were missing, thanks for the help.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Guys how do i exit the game or go back to the menu ingame??? the 'esc' key doesn't seem to do
anything . And I keep losing my saves when i close and open the game program . Pls help .
how have you been closing the game? alt-f4/ task manager?

i think ive closed it from taskbar, close window before w/o issue
im not sure how your loosing save data

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, probably immensely dumb question and I can't seem to find it in the thread:

Since someone is editing this, is there a "base" editable version out there.
I'd love to pick this up and work on the writing and dialogue a bit, work out what's there. Complete the scenes that are broken, etc.

I just really liked this game.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hey, probably immensely dumb question and I can't seem to find it in the thread:

Since someone is editing this, is there a "base" editable version out there.
I'd love to pick this up and work on the writing and dialogue a bit, work out what's there. Complete the scenes that are broken, etc.

I just really liked this game.
If you are talking about the base game, its in the first page. But its pretty much not like the one Chilly released since it has been mostly tweaked and customized by the community to what it is now compared to the base game.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes