4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
U

User_305918

How about a fox girl that's actually a Yo-Kai.

Edit: Or better yet how about a Centaur?

U

User_305918

Well if it's gonna be in Otherworld we could make the Snakegirl who gave us the peppers an option too.

Reactions: QhazeLupe

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm giving her a BJ scene don't worry just need some more for that world

I was thinking of adding Raven from DC in it along time ago as well, maybe after the Fae Queen event Meridiana will tell you to go to the Demon Town to complete some quests with people in order to have them help you unlock her prison or something

Oh and lets add Mrs Potts

U

User_305918

I'm all up for Raven. How about we add in someone from Undertale? Toriel or Undyne are my best bet.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
While I'd love to fuck the shit out of Toriel I'm not sure we should add more crossover characters after Applejack, Glaceon, Raven, and Mrs Potts. Maybe if it a specific character gets requested enough

Also someone get me transparent versions of Mom's bed BJ scene (just Peter and Mom and nothing else, not even the bed he lays in)

EDIT: Keep the bed

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
I AM DOING THE NAGA I JUST WAS ASKING FOR A REGULAR FURRY
... is there a fur that hasnt been "done to death"?

basic search is riddled with feline, canine, bunny, ave/bat, mer, rept/herp (snake), dino/dragon, even bug to an extent
and pokemon basically blew up the fur fandom

personally, i like harpies, warcraft style if human tilt, otherwise theres some sexy ferral designs too

can go super fucked up, and do a micro girl, make an anthro candiru fish
(let any poor unexpecting sods figure out how that one goes)

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
hello everyone it's the I am stuck again guy. while you are modding this fantastic game and making a hell of a job for it. I have the same problem that everyone asked and I still couldn't find an answer.

It's about mother's babysitting. followed the help folder I can get ms amos, dizzy and kimberly to babysit me, I didn't do any time jumps and i use the original time spending pattern (like going to school and such) but still when I try to get a babysit from mom I get the 'no text options' and mother on 100/100 on rel/cor wise so I literally hit a wall.

also I may had a story idea as well to finish this game's but i have to see all the content first considering i can't get a simple scene I really don't think i have the incentive about talking about the whole story

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
was waiting for someone else to say it, since i’ve mentioned it before...but yeah, im still having issues with the mother babysitting scenes

• Angry
Reactions: TheAthing
U

User_305918

I think we need to make a flow chart or a updated walk through for mom since everyone is stuck with mom's babysitting.

Reactions: Grobe and Cirro84
U

User_305918

Well have gone through all of mom's shower scenes? That's how I was able to unlock mom's babysitting

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes