4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

RozzleDazzle

Dec 22, 2017
There are ways around it, I think all he needs is to not to link to the game directly in his patreon page or something like that?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I think people liked that it was just a shota fuck adventure, no one really gave a shit about the mundane plot devices the 'story' offered which really just sped things along. Personally, I would love for the tanuki from the original UxL to come back cause it was random as fuck but also amusing, oh and cards.
Technically, the plot devices were supernatural, and therefore the opposite of mundane. ;) But I get what you mean.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Less than a hour until new beta release of this game, looking forward to see Nergals first release back, curious to see what he has changed in game.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys, I really feel bad about asking, but can anyone share their save? I really want to play the upcoming content, but I accidentally deleted everything Urban Demon related. Don't really have the motivation to grind all those relationship/corruption points again.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Until the thing actually drops, posting saves is useless, because they may not actually work with the new update. If it is possible, though, I’ll see what I can do with regards to saves.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Until the thing actually drops, posting saves is useless, because they may not actually work with the new update. If it is possible, though, I’ll see what I can do with regards to saves.
I'm hoping the saves still work. In the previous versions, they carried over fine usually.

Cali123

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand why UD is the only weg that runs like shit on my pc. Some maps makes my fps drop to hell (like the school hall).

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
please someone know how to fix the resolution of the game?
it's impossible to play like that!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
As Hontor once replied to this exact same question I had, you can always try this superb tip:

*NOTE* This was about booting it from RPGMaker itself, but the DLL file fix does work for the raw game file!

Your rpgmaker installation is using a different "RGSS301.dll" file, take the file from the latest download and replace it with the one in the "system" folder.
This will fix the problem until you save the project again.
To fix it globally you have to also replace/put the file in the RPGVXA installation directory (e.g.: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS3\RPGVXAce")

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Playing the demo . I'm a only one here get annoying coz mini game play for unlock new scenes ? I know this mini game to ez but i don't think it's necessary

Reactions: muchacho
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes