4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I agree that the mini game is kind of tedious, altough I managed to pass them, I feel that it is unnecessary, also I really love that frigging animation xD

D

Deleted member 295662

So how do you progress after the blowjob? The note says to see her outside of class but is it talking about the bar or the park? Cause the bar keeps crashing. IO don't know if it matters but I am trying the purity route.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
So are we just downloading the new 0.9 and the fan patch to overwrite it and ignore the CHillyUpdate for now?

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
So how do you progress after the blowjob? The note says to see her outside of class but is it talking about the bar or the park? Cause the bar keeps crashing. IO don't know if it matters but I am trying the purity route.
You have to get to level 3 and then the bug in the bar will no longer appear.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
This also feels incredibly buggy....What exactly do you even do in this new demo? Speaking to some characters causes a crash, and entering some areas puts you out of bounds.

Not to mention everything feels empty...most characters are missing and I seem to only be able to speak with the Jennings NPC in MC's house...and that's it?

Is there something I'm missing or is this new demo really that sparse?

D

Deleted member 295662

What scenes have you achieved so far?.
To guide you.
Got the HJ and BJ at the school plus the TF at the school. Met her at the store and got another TF. At this point I have done all the dialogue scenes at school and the note in the menu says to see her outside of school but the only other place I can encounter her is the bar but it continues to crash.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes