4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
It seems that old saves aren't working anymore. Eve save form 0.8.2g aren't working in 0.9

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Some interesting stuff in the demo's files not normally viewable, looks like Kimberly's house is gonna have an event I wasn't expecting, and more scenes for characters in different places. Here's hoping they all have transparent animations...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I got through the mini-games and I found a way to beat it. Though I don't know if this will work for everyone.

Tips for mini-game:
For the small box, press Enter 1 sec before the box. Don't try to get it inside the box. Just try to time it one second before you think can get it inside the small box.
Hate to say it, but that's pretty much how Wootch's shit worked. I really hope this is an April Fools joke (even though it was posted before today).

It seems that old saves aren't working anymore. Eve save form 0.8.2g aren't working in 0.9
Apparently it's not a true update, it's just a sample segment of what he's planning to change.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
"PURITY"
***FORGOT TO SAY TALK WITH HER EVERY TIME WHEN U END SCHOOL***
Talk with her when u get any chance to do so at morning in school.*IMPORTANT*
Spam chat with her at the morning again until getting notification that all dialogues are done.*AGAIN EVERY LVL*
When u don't have lessons in the morning "Use invisibility" in change room and use all dialogue options with her.
Get her 1 lvl and proceed to get hand-job and blowjob (2 mini games to accept)
Spam chat with her at the morning again until getting notification that all dialogues are done.*AGAIN EVERY LVL*
Game later on will request you to meet her after school in public.
2 times in park Saturday and Sunday in the morning.
IGNORE HER AT BAR FOR NOW.
Then meet her (MONDAY MORNING) in a grocery store with his husband(who notices your bulge so lmao)and u get titfuck.
Then use third option when asking for help in afternoon (go to bathroom).
2 mini games and u will recive a new animated scene(NEAT AS HELL) Glassfish proven himself again.
Then u get lvl 3 with her after fuck.
Now u can access toilet fuck AND doggystyle in storeroom(storage) with a new shot of her ass.
Now u can repeat those 2 scenes on saturday and sunday mornings by calling her phone.
If u got all the dialogues at the morning and she said her full name Michelle *GO TO HER HOUSE AND SHE WILL SAY SHE WOULD INVITE YOU BUT HUSBAND BLA BLA BLA*
Now go to bar and get her tiger!
Go Again to her house*NOT IN FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FOR NOW*
She will tell you to visit Trevor in bar.
Convince him to help you.
He will say that on Saturday he will lure him out.
*2 OPTIONS*
Firstly i get to have dinner with 2 of them and u will get only blowjob and bugged key quest so idk.
Then after dinner proceed at the same day to night and u will receive message.
*GO TO HER HOUSE AT NIGHT THE SAME DAY*
U can fuck her now next to her husband.
Again u will unlock LVL.

Now proceed with lesson and u will get 1 new option.
This option don't have graphic prepared by Glassfish i assume so u will get error and no action beside dialogue ...

*AFTER THAT U CAN TALK TO HER AFTER SCHOOL TO GET BATHROOM OR STORE FUCK*(i got only this once dunno why)

*After 5 lvl she is craving for sex so all dialogues are changed.*

"THAT'S ALL FOLKS*

If anybody know how to proceed with babysitting lend me a helping hand please.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX SEX EDUCATION SCENE IN SCHOOL BUT SCENES ARE IN GAME.

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO REPEAT NEW ANIMATED SCENES THEY ARE IN GAME FOLDER:
"MrsJenningsIntro"
REST OF DUMP AND SPOILERS ARE :
Graphics\Pictures
Graphics\Scenes(THERE IS COSPLAY SET IDK HOW TO ACCESS IT TOO)

HERE YA GO FOLKS THAT ALL I GOT NOW

Jul 23, 2017
handjob loop *I saw the principal scene and I smacked her ass while changing* but nothing happens *mc asks but she dissagrees and just gives handjob*

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Hate to say it, but that's pretty much how Wootch's shit worked. I really hope this is an April Fools joke (even though it was posted before today).

Apparently it's not a true update, it's just a sample segment of what he's planning to change.
Yeah the mini-game reminds me too much from Wootch. Hopefully Nergal gets the feedback and reconsidered avoiding all types of mini-games. Urban Demons was fine before and no one wanted the extra mini-games.

Add more scenes, stay true to the original story plot, and a lot of fapping time. Lol

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
handjob loop *I saw the principal scene and I smacked her ass while changing* but nothing happens *mc asks but she dissagrees and just gives handjob*
Did you talk with her every morning until receiving all dialogues done?
Or ur blocked by relations lvl.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Try getting into detention Or try to speak with her at the park in saturday and sunday mornings.
maybe u missed something.

*ALSO SPEAK WITH HER AFTER SCHOOL EVERY TIME*

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
I did however take the blackmail option right of the bat *maybe that broke it?*
Game asks you if you want to make only PURITY OR CORRUTION Options.

I right of the bat took the PURITY
Later i always took BLUE options.
So i assume you broke it.

*EDIT*

The earliest save i have is with unlocked handjob and blowjob with possibility to take her to bathroom but locked.

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
i glad nergal is back i love urban demons and a zombies life, and i love your modded version chilly, they are awsome games. Both of you rock, and nergal im sorry for your loss, i too understand what its like to lose a loved one.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes