4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
guys i am new to this game...what should i download... v0.9 or chilly update? Are both of them r same?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
guys i am new to this game...what should i download... v0.9 or chilly update? Are both of them r same?
chilly one is 0.8 beta 2 (full ver before dev when offline for some time) and added some fan art drawn by community here

0.9 demo is just a demo of revamped ver of wat to come

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
ill play the new update when papa chilly makes this game playable with both his mods and the new version together as of me playing the game now i couldnt load the game i saw in the comments how to do it but im kinda stupid to even understand directions given to me since i dont know what file to replace in my rpgmaker installation folder

Reactions: crazybeaver

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i might play this game way later when its really playable and not some crap half made demo.. when i tried to speak to shop keepers game crashed. i tried to do half of the stuff it failed because it was too hard or just plain crashed. :/
the auto pick din't even work correctly >.>

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Download 0.9.1. Start the game. Get told to not talk to anyone with a bust because the game will crash. (I kind of like to talk to people with busts, so this blows, but ok.) Walk around (everything is tiny). Go to the bathroom to see what happens. Get an error dialog and the game promptly crashes.

Ookay then.

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
I get this when i hit the Zippy to download the file v0.9.1(Nergal)... then hit the button Download Now

Threat.jpg

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
is this a april fool joke or is he returning? i mean, he did mod this game because the original dev disappeared and now he is doing the same, raping the work of the modders here. you definitely need to talk with him, your work should not go wasted.

Reactions: fotosina

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
GUYS I KNOW HOW TO FIX "sex education" scene!

Graphic\scenes\Mrs Jennings\sex-ed-fuck
Graphic\scenes\Mrs Jennings\sex-ed-fuck-cum

U must change pictures names to:

sex-ed-fuck (1) (and so on to (20))
sex-ed-fuck-cum (1) (and so on to (18)

Its still kinda bugged cos 1 scene is showed when it shouldn't be but its working at 95%

IM STILL LOOKING HOW TO PROGRESS WITH THE BABYSIT THO

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
it is 'playable' if you only like stay in school, grind a lot in the type of save before every event, at night forward time and try not to mess upp anything like try use money ect..
So seriously save before every scene up event because u might fail.. kinda bad game.. too much grind + save xfail chance.. i don't mind beating up 100 mobs or grinding up a skill or a stat or relationship to get a scene or scene's.. but to try over and over and fail a lot to just uncover 1 scene type and it doesn matter if u have high or low corruption/convincing or whatever it still moves just as fast vs small ect and after getting the 1 scene that you after that still need to grind and do same again to reach next... it honestly kinda sucks hard..

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
wtf you mean you need to change the pics names?.. seriously did he even checked the scene's material worked is this like alpha demo or something?

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Now i got the scene in comic store with cosplay also!
LOL
"If this wasn't demo i would"
he just said that in this scene so lol

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes