4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Can't really get behind the controls in the sex scenes.
Pressing arrow keys, but nothing changes.
Am I doing something wrong?

Menelik

Mar 25, 2018
Is anyone else getting audio errors? I'm using UrbanDemons08Chilly, started a new game and teleported over to get the H. Ever scene I play it says can't find audio: Audio/BGM/CD - Home.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
downloaded the 0.9.1 nergal version, and keep gettin the same thing that the graphics bust of mom sydney kaylee.. can not be found. does anyone know what to do?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
how put in fullscreen ?
i was having the same problem
try in this way:
right click on a empty space on the desktop
then screen settings
and in the window that appear change the layout from 125% to 100%
the desktop will mess up a little but everything will return ok as you select again 125%,so use this settings only for play the game
launch the game and it should be fine :)

dinkledick

Apr 30, 2017
It turns out you can press ESC to win/skip the minigame. I hope he won't take that out in future versions. Also someone should update the OP for the bug fix (0.9.2) and put a link to Nergal's blog.

Agurk

May 25, 2017
Is there a way to check how much + relation I need on her to progress? It feels like I've been stuck on the handjobs forever now and I've tried getting detention many times but she just sends me home.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Not only I think.

In the "help" folder of the demo, you can read something like "the more you increase relationships with characters, the more zone you unlock for the Under-World". So I assume it's gonna be some kind of "Persona" system where characters of the "real" world and interactions of the underworld will be linked and interdependant. That'd be really really cool ! so yeah, the other characters won't be just "stuff to pock with your dick" anymore x)

edit : woops wrong page sry

Reactions: moperayu
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes