4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.
What should i do can someone help?
U need to download

Game don't have Full engine inside so after every version u don't need to download it again if you install it .

After that it should work.

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
U need to download

Game don't have Full engine inside so after every version u don't need to download it again if you install it .

After that it should work.
Thank bro it works :) <3

D

Deleted member 425177

where is the mom and the sister they are not in the house ?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
The Forum is being flooded again with people having issues again.
Think you can get them all in line again @Marauder196 ?
Then again, Some of these guys are quite vague in their questions.
I mean, there are ones who have issues with Chilly's Fan Modded Game and there's also Nergal's new Demo.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Da fuck he makes a comeback and does a demo of his game? :DDD i think somevody bought his shit and now trys to get the money that he is getting a month

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
On one hand I'm really happy that Nergal is back and we're getting official updates again.
On the other hand I feel for @ChillyScholar because I remember the harsh reality of having to go through the entire game with every new update to edit/fix/add stuff from the patch (or in his case, from the mod) all the while trying to not break something new by just overwriting it with the old...

Also, for those asking (like @jackkane ) I doubt the mod/patch has been updated for 0.9 yet, although I haven't been able to follow ALL the developments so maybe Chilly is faster than I used to be.
So unless you see somewhere that someone confirms they work together, assume the mod is currently outdated and NOT compatible with the new 0.9 demo!

Reactions: jackkane

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I don't think there'd be too much point to modding this new demo yet considering it's, you know, just a demo right now. Maybe worry about that once we get the full 0.9 sometime later this month (assuming Nergal is able to keep to his original estimate for a release).

how can use codes?
Chilly mod: Repair the computer in your room by examining it, then buying the new part from Kaylee's shop.

0.9 Demo: Not available in the demo.

Flavasava

May 4, 2017
Does the game start lagging for others as well when MC travels to different areas especially ms Jennings house ?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
**Please State Which Version You Are Using When Asking Questions!!**

It's insanely difficult to answer questions promptly and effectively when nobody knows which version of the game you're using (and there are quite a few, now). The two most-known versions are either:

Chilly's 8.2 and Nergal's 9.0 Demo

Stating which version you're using will help immensely! Thanks in advance!

Flavasava

May 4, 2017
I apologize , I am using Nergal's 9.0 Demo and want to know if this is something others have faced as well or just me.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes