4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
On one hand I'm really happy that Nergal is back and we're getting official updates again.
On the other hand I feel for @ChillyScholar because I remember the harsh reality of having to go through the entire game with every new update to edit/fix/add stuff from the patch (or in his case, from the mod) all the while trying to not break something new by just overwriting it with the old...

Also, for those asking (like @jackkane ) I doubt the mod/patch has been updated for 0.9 yet, although I haven't been able to follow ALL the developments so maybe Chilly is faster than I used to be.
So unless you see somewhere that someone confirms they work together, assume the mod is currently outdated and NOT compatible with the new 0.9 demo!
are you going to make an update for it when nergal releases 0.9?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Or just choose quick progression at the beginning and you won't need to bother with that
doesn't matter if you select quick progression or not, I selected that and you still have to complete all morning dialogues with her.

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
I apologize , I am using Nergal's 9.0 Demo and want to know if this is something others have faced as well or just me.
*Using Nergal's 0.9 demo WITH bugfixes*
Purity route

Yup for me too the game stutters a little in the residential area, and i've seen other people complain about it too, but it's not that annoying

I walked into a softlock/bug the first time i took Mrs jenning to "visit" the storage room at lunch, at the end of the scene (doggy) i got the scene with the principal saying that she can't kiss her husband after class, and could move

Managed to recreate it each time
Fixed it by seeing the scene with Mrs Taylor the morning in case anyone else have this problem

Aitrus

Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a MEGA link to the version that is currently compatible with Chilly's mod? Now that the 0.9 is linked the older ver is gone. Thanks.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I know some people have been working hard in this game, adding mods and fixes, but still, this game has so many bugs, i gave a try here and just at the first minutes i faced 3 crashes, maybe its better to just wait until the game is finished.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
On one hand I'm really happy that Nergal is back and we're getting official updates again.
On the other hand I feel for @ChillyScholar because I remember the harsh reality of having to go through the entire game with every new update to edit/fix/add stuff from the patch (or in his case, from the mod) all the while trying to not break something new by just overwriting it with the old...

Also, for those asking (like @jackkane ) I doubt the mod/patch has been updated for 0.9 yet, although I haven't been able to follow ALL the developments so maybe Chilly is faster than I used to be.
So unless you see somewhere that someone confirms they work together, assume the mod is currently outdated and NOT compatible with the new 0.9 demo!
I currently have no modding plans right now Mr Blue

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I know some people have been working hard in this game, adding mods and fixes, but still, this game has so many bugs, i gave a try here and just at the first minutes i faced 3 crashes, maybe its better to just wait until the game is finished.
:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone have a MEGA link to the version that is currently compatible with Chilly's mod? Now that the 0.9 is linked the older ver is gone. Thanks.
Um, what? Chilly's mod is the entire thing, you don't need the original 0.8 version.
Chilly doesn't have any plans for 0.9 yet since its only a demo for now.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(
What, you have any issues with me posting about my experience with this game?I don´t care if you do, this is a forum, until a mod tell me i can´t i am free to talk about any game i want, unfortunately it also give you the right to post your trolling i guess, so go on.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
So, to play the modded version (not the new 0.9), I download the Chilly Update 1 file, and overwrite it with the Fan Made mod? How do I know I'm playing the modded version? The help guide implies I can find grandma day 1 in the house but I can't see her.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Also the Chilly Update 1 file puts in 2 game files, one just called Game, the other Urban Demons. Does it matter which I run?

Rōjin

Aug 12, 2017
How do i install this game i don't seem to be able to figure it out, am i downloding the wrong thing since i only downloaded the demo 0.9

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
-Check if something new happen in this thread
-Find out that there is a new update and download it instantly without bothering to read anything else about it.
-Try to play it like u would play in 0.8
-Crash instantly when u approach anyone beside Mrs Jennings
-Don't even try to read previous posts about other people experience
-Bugs.jpg
-Brag about it on forums which they are not even targeted for creator of this game that game is bugged and unfinished.
-??????????
-JUST READ PLEASE

He said its a demo to show US what he been doing with game so far.
He said its only for 1 character for now and he is working on full release.
He WARNED that every interaction with someone beside Mrs Jennings will cause to crash or make unexpected things.
He SAID that it might get nasty things and its obvious with demo... its literally just purpose to show what we can expect and receive feedback about it (and get free bug-test)

Sorry m8 about that whole jump on you but every 2 posts somebody ask obvious thing which has been answered so many god damn times...

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes