4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
I have three (about chilliy version of the game)question. Please anyone answer them..
1.Chilli update is based on v0.8..is it true?
2.Whats the difference between putity and corruption except the dialouges?
3.Does this room(check the image..this room appears when i press 'q' in the game and teleport) contains all the scene from the game? Is there any scene(beside the scenes from the room) which can be unlocked only through playing game?

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I have three (about chilliy version of the game)question. Please anyone answer them..
3.Does this room(check the image..this room appears when i press 'q' in the game and teleport) contains all the scene from the game? Is there any scene(beside the scenes from the room) which can be unlocked only through playing game?
1. Yes
2. No
3. No

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
1. Based on, yes, but you don't need it to play the mod. It's its own standalone download.
2. How to trigger them is slightly different with corruption usually requiring some extra steps like blackmail. Other than that, it's mostly just dialogue changes. Pretty sure Neala's ride/doggy are the only positions that are purity/corruption exclusive, but you can still view the other one later.
3. All scenes are in there. So if you just want to enjoy some scenes without the gameplay attached, just go there.

Reactions: 21dsd

mattsmith1666

Feb 7, 2018
Ive restarted three times now to play thru on the chilly 8.2 file set, for some reason every time i go to get the chillies for mom they are never in my inventory, any help?

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Why the fuck did you put the Chilly mod into the demo?
Read the "Instructions", chief. I don't see any "completed game" download link. Do you? Does it not SAY... download all three files and install them? If I missed the "full game" link, kindly point that out.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Same, why you put the Chilly mod in the demo. One thing is the Chilly mod and another is a demo do not come together for the love of God. And once a warning when the official comes out, do not even think about joining the mod please.
Why the hell would you attempt to make a MOD for an incomplete version of a game?? Why even HAVE a mod link on here if it doesn't apply to the version of the game currently available to download??? That's the essence of absurdity. That's like saying, "Uhhh... we're going to make DLC for this really awesome game and post it for download, but don't download it. Because the game is in Beta". HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? You can't mod what isn't even complete.

Reactions: Nerro

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Why the hell would you attempt to make a MOD for an incomplete version of a game?? Why even HAVE a mod link on here if it doesn't apply to the version of the game currently available to download??? That's the essence of absurdity. That's like saying, "Uhhh... we're going to make DLC for this really awesome game and post it for download, but don't download it. Because the game is in Beta". HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? You can't mod what isn't even complete.
Because it was made before the latest version. You definitely can mod what isn't complete, especially since there was no surety it would ever be completed.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
can i get the game or is the demo the only thing available, still need to play .8 but the demo is all thats there

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
And the suffering of not reading properly continue...

lol lemme grab some popcorn :D
Is this directed at me? Ive read the post but dont see anything besides the demo, unless the chilly update is supposed to be the full game now, but just says its a update so figured needed to be applied to game

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Just a question but, do you choose one of the two characters to play with at the start of the game, or are you obliged to play with both of them at the same time?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Demo is great as a proof of concept. Main improvements for me (corruption route):
  • Story buildup is way better. Even getting new dialogue updates every day makes a big difference showing the relationships changing. The dynamic with Mr. Jennings is also fleshed out - by the end, he's quite pissed at you, which is a lot of fun for a corruption run. Plus, Nergal's writing seems to be improving, which is great.
  • Sex scenes don't have that intrusive overlay (I'd already replaced it with a transparent screen in my own build, but it's nice to have an official update). Hitting Enter to continue is a lot better than the needless arrow hopping. And you can finally use commas for dialog during sex. Props.
  • More locations for sex scenes, and they feel more natural. It didn't make sense that Mrs Jennings would be giving you detention for discipline's sake after you'd corrupted her, so getting to now use it as another sex opportunity works better. The front-view doggy animation is a big improvement over the top-down one as well.
  • Quest journal is a good way to tip off the player as to what to do, and makes it feel more RPG-like.
Things I don't like:
  • Accessing most screens is still a pain. I should be able to save with one keypress, not have to open my phone and find a button in there to bring up the window. Definitely should be able to text characters without having to open the phone, then the character screen, fiddle around till I find the right person and finally send. Will require a big UI update, so I don't see it happening.
  • Minigame isn't that terrible, but it doesn't really feel well-thought out. Since it's a mind control check, I think the actual visual layout of the scene would be better with both characters looking at each other, with the game mechanics in a small bar underneath them. Maybe their expressions can also change as the PC gains or loses points. And of course, make the actual game more rhythmic and responsive, not some twitchfest. Might be tough to do in Ren'py, though.
Minor peeves that could probably be fixed with a little tweaking:
  • The new fonts for the score and purity corruption updates are tacky as fuck. They take up the whole screen too, so you can see their ugliness up close.
  • Sounds are badly leveled, the level update sound is obnoxiously loud. I think it was updated, but it's still way too loud IMO.
  • Had got used to advancing time through the cheat menu. Now having to go home and talk to Mrs. J to do it one time-shift at a time is a pain.
Obviously, there are lots of bugs and crashes, even though I was able to brute force my way through. There need to be some activities available in gym as well, and better graphics for the changing room, not just screenshots from the new video. If it was an official update, it'd be fit for panning, but as a concept demo for future direction, it's promising. Of course, the test is whether Nergal is going to see it out this time, so guarded optimism sounds like a good stance.

Attaching some quick tweaks to the gym and lingerie outfits to match the rest of my busts (copy contents to main UD directory).

2.png 3.png

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Is this directed at me? Ive read the post but dont see anything besides the demo, unless the chilly update is supposed to be the full game now, but just says its a update so figured needed to be applied to game
It is true that now everything is confusing where what is working and which is one and so on...

But if you would kindly just like ... read 5-10 older pages of this thread please?

And one more thing ....
Modded version of the ORGINAL game which is not FINISHED (0.8) cannot be a full and official release.It just cant when original creator didn't allow it because he is coming back and ... well he made a quite entrance with:

0.9 Demo version to test out innovations and changes he want to receive feedback about to be more flexible for us so we can enjoy it.(THERE IS NO SENSE IN MODDING A DEMO)Unless u want to fix bugs.I even could fix one scene which was bugged on release so :)

Well you can counter me by saying that 0.8 of nergal previous version ain't finished yet too so where is the difference about those 2.

Well...
People like Chilly modded it because nergal abandoned it for quite some time and it was not proven if he will ever come back to it but he restricted it to be redirected to someone else. So in short term you could only mod it and you couldn't contribute from it in any way...

If he would ignore releasing that demo and just rush straight for his own point of view for this game there would be a possibility that not everyone would like it.

Someone should update the main page of this thread.Its misleading.You can clear confusion by coming back and forth in 10 pages which is not preferable for a people who come to "eh you know for what".

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes