4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
"I actually made more than 2 "shit posts" do you not understand what shit posts are if you made more for them then that means you proven my point
For me "shit posts" are posts without anything that could help or add something to conversation or specific topic.Am i wrong?

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
For those of you who want to use the SHERANGA MINI MINI UPDATE.

QUOTING HIS CHANGES TO THE GAME

STORY CHANGES

1)NO STUDENTS but Peter are sexually aware of their surroundings. Fred's dad's the one who knows about Kaylee's shop, Fred also is talking to Jake about TV shows, not "bird" watching. Fred in class will also only get bored of your ass-kissing, not shout out how sexy Mrs. Jennings is (which would normally be grounds for at least moving classes).
2) Mrs. Jennings no longer puts on a show during the 10-heart sex scene at school, everyone gets recess now. Except for Peter, sorry Peter.
3) LARRY IS MUTE (Poor Larry:':)':)'() and will not make you sell the soul of your family to him. You can still collect photos, but they're your personal collection, not some weirdo rich boy's.
4)To EARN MONEY now, you can TALK TO MOM to get pocket change, and then after that ask again to do chores around the house. This will TAKE UP YOUR AFTERNOON time slot, so be mindful of that.
Changes 1-3 are REVERSIBLE! If you DON'T LIKE EM, you can USE "SchoolScenesRevert.zip" included in the download to revert them back. Doing chores for money will still be an option with this patch though.

KIM CHANGES

Kimberly now has a 10 HEART SCENE!!!. It plays out when you and her are both hiding and you have sex level of at least HEART LEVEL 7. When you talk to her while hiding, she'll mention she found a better spot and wants to go with you there. After seeing the scene once, you will have the option to not go to her hiding place and instead take her to your spot. Her house is now functional, with a visiting system and everything. After getting 2 BJS from her in the park bathroom you will unlock knowing her location, which will skip the babysitting requirement entirely. She can be visited at in the evening (The first time you go to her door you will get the idea to get a key, after that you just have to activate the door again). She also has two scenes here, a BJ and a bed fuck. The BJ shouldn't really count as it's literally the park bathroom BJ, just in her house. Like the dialogue, bg, everything, is the same. The bed fuck however has new dialogue for both corrupt and purity players.

MOM CHANGES

Sonny is now far MORE FORGETFUL OF HER TOWEL in the morning. Instead of having a 1 in 7 chance to forget her towel she now has a 1 in 7 chance to remember her towel. She also has 2 NEW SCENES. One takes place on the couch when she's WATCHING TV LATE AT NIGHT, the other takes place in her BED AT NIGHT when she's not watching TV. Both of these have unique Pure route dialogue, and somewhat unique Corrupt route dialogue. The animations for these scenes were the reason Mom was a babysitter, so now that you have access to them elsewhere, I'm thinking of getting rid of that option to pick her, but whatever. As mentioned previously, mom can be talked to in the afternoon for chores. Depending on your relationship with your mother, a different chore will be assigned. *coughsexingherforallowancebois*:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

AMOS CHANGES

The only completely NEW SCENE in the update, oh boy! This scene is temporarily available as an alternative to a BJ while helping set the table for dinner in Ms. Amos' house. To unlock it, you have to have 1 FUCK WITH HER. After viewing the new scene once, the next time you help her you can choose between a BJ or the ride scene again. Once Ms. Amos' slumber party event is complete, I'll probably remove this option.

MISC CHANGES

1)NEW TITLE SCREEN. Complete with sub-title to show you have the mods installed, and my absolutely terribleamazing pajamas busts!
2)Speaking of pajamas, pajamas are now an option to wear while at home! They're not entirely implemented yet, but you can wear them to just chill around the house in a cool looking sprite. They are meant for the slumber party events.
3)A few characters have had their scenes' dialogue completed. I can't remember which ones I've done, as it sort of became a "this scene has my attention right now", so it's under misc change instead of it's own sub-heading.
4)RANDOM SHIT! There's a new parallax for when Mrs. Jennings is tutoring you in your room, there's a new picture of Mom for when you wake her up for some fucky-fucky, new parallax for Kimberly's house to remove Amanda from trying to be faster than Sonic, and who knows what else! I can't remember!

WARNINGS

1) This SHOULD work with saves that come from the LATEST ChillyScholar update. I haven't really tested this much, but in theory nothing significant was changed to warrant an entirely new save. HOWEVER: Because of how the pajamas were implemented, you will need to change into your regular clothes at least once on your old save! You do this by visiting the mirror in your room. If you don't do this, you'll see pajama busts in some dialogues and won't be able to leave your house.
2) Corrupt scenes are heavily untested, so you're going to need to let me know if there's any problems with these.
3)Slumber party dialogue can be initiated when talking to mom about going out, however there are currently no slumber party events to go to. This shouldn't screw anything up if you accidentally pick it, just text a babysitter, but when the option pops up you're better off ignoring it.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Quoting again because you edited it and i want to clarify something.

"I actually made more than 2 "shit posts" do you not understand what shit posts are if you made more for them then that means you proven my point btw am i suppose to read almost 400 pages? no dont think i do
"btw am i suppose to read almost 400 pages? no dont think i do"

Every time i said in those as you call "shit posts" to revert max 5-10 pages... not 400
Now it will be 15 or 20 if we will keep going.

It is true that now everything is confusing where what is working and which is one and so on...

But if you would kindly just like ... read 5-10 older pages of this thread please?

And one more thing ....
Modded version of the ORiGINAL game which is not FINISHED (0.8) cannot be a full and official release.It just cant when original creator didn't allow it because he is coming back and ... well he made a quite entrance with:

0.9 Demo version to test out innovations and changes he want to receive feedback about to be more flexible for us so we can enjoy it.(THERE IS NO SENSE IN MODDING A DEMO)Unless u want to fix bugs.I even could fix one scene which was bugged on release so :)

Well you can counter me by saying that 0.8 of nergal previous version ain't finished yet too so where is the difference about those 2.

Well...
People like Chilly modded it because nergal abandoned it for quite some time and it was not proven if he will ever come back to it but he restricted it to be redirected to someone else. So in short term you could only mod it and you couldn't contribute from it in any way...

If he would ignore releasing that demo and just rush straight for his own point of view for this game there would be a possibility that not everyone would like it.

Someone should update the main page of this thread.Its misleading.You can clear confusion by coming back and forth in 10 pages which is not preferable for a people who come to "eh you know for what".
This post of mine should clear some of the confusion from you.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
NERGEL'S BACK and with new STANDALONE demo 9.0.(OTHER CHARACTERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS DEMO.......ONLY MRS. JENNINGS IS AVAILABLE)

(NEW VERSION with bug fixes and changelog)

POINTS TO REMEMBER

There is ONLY 1 CHARACTER in the game(MRS. JENNINGS)

USE THE PHONE (Has all the quest and updates in relationship screen of Mrs.Jennings)

TALK TO MRS.J at school to progress

Please DO NOT COPY other patches and updates over it.(ITS STANDALONE!!!)

There is NO BABYSITTING SCENE

Reactions: jackkane

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
so in your opinion by the time that 0.9 full release is out will it be able to be played like the rest of the rpgmaker games because as it stands he must have reworked it so any version be it modded or not of urban demons cant be played that is my frustration because rather play chilly version in the meantime if i cant try out the demo which seems broken and unplayable to some people
Yes and no.

Besides nergal made a grave mistake calling it a Demo...

Demo should show only the 10% of the game and what we can expect from further release.
And nergal so called "demo" is indeed almost unplayable.For me he could call it bugtest for upcoming release.
But hey he warned us on every corner it will be bugfest so there should be no problem.

He also updated his demo with some of the bugfixes.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Quoting again because you edited it and i want to clarify something.

"btw am i suppose to read almost 400 pages? no dont think i do"

Every time i said in those as you call "shit posts" to revert max 5-10 pages... not 400
Now it will be 15 or 20 if we will keep going.

This post of mine should clear some of the confusion from you.
Could you two lovebirds please give it a rest!!!! Your spoiling everybody's mood with your pointless blabber and mud slinging!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! It's getting nowhere!!!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes and no.

Besides nergal made a grave mistake calling it a Demo...

Demo should show only the 10% of the game and what we can expect from further release.
And nergal so called "demo" is indeed almost unplayable.For me he could call it bugtest for upcoming release.
But hey he warned us on every corner it will be bugfest so there should be no problem.

He also updated his demo with some of the bugfixes.
thats all i needed to hear thank you and sorry for being a dick to you just me being salty about the game
Could you two lovebirds please give it a rest!!!! Your spoiling everybody's mood with your pointless blabber and mud slinging!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!! It's getting nowhere!!!
your really arent the one to call us out when you spam that big text crap in every other page but were done

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
For those of you who want to use the SHERANGA MINI MINI UPDATE.

QUOTING HIS CHANGES TO THE GAME

STORY CHANGES

1)NO STUDENTS but Peter are sexually aware of their surroundings. Fred's dad's the one who knows about Kaylee's shop, Fred also is talking to Jake about TV shows, not "bird" watching. Fred in class will also only get bored of your ass-kissing, not shout out how sexy Mrs. Jennings is (which would normally be grounds for at least moving classes).
2) Mrs. Jennings no longer puts on a show during the 10-heart sex scene at school, everyone gets recess now. Except for Peter, sorry Peter.
3) LARRY IS MUTE (Poor Larry:':)':)'() and will not make you sell the soul of your family to him. You can still collect photos, but they're your personal collection, not some weirdo rich boy's.
4)To EARN MONEY now, you can TALK TO MOM to get pocket change, and then after that ask again to do chores around the house. This will TAKE UP YOUR AFTERNOON time slot, so be mindful of that.
Changes 1-3 are REVERSIBLE! If you DON'T LIKE EM, you can USE "SchoolScenesRevert.zip" included in the download to revert them back. Doing chores for money will still be an option with this patch though.

KIM CHANGES

Kimberly now has a 10 HEART SCENE!!!. It plays out when you and her are both hiding and you have sex level of at least HEART LEVEL 7. When you talk to her while hiding, she'll mention she found a better spot and wants to go with you there. After seeing the scene once, you will have the option to not go to her hiding place and instead take her to your spot. Her house is now functional, with a visiting system and everything. After getting 2 BJS from her in the park bathroom you will unlock knowing her location, which will skip the babysitting requirement entirely. She can be visited at in the evening (The first time you go to her door you will get the idea to get a key, after that you just have to activate the door again). She also has two scenes here, a BJ and a bed fuck. The BJ shouldn't really count as it's literally the park bathroom BJ, just in her house. Like the dialogue, bg, everything, is the same. The bed fuck however has new dialogue for both corrupt and purity players.

MOM CHANGES

Sonny is now far MORE FORGETFUL OF HER TOWEL in the morning. Instead of having a 1 in 7 chance to forget her towel she now has a 1 in 7 chance to remember her towel. She also has 2 NEW SCENES. One takes place on the couch when she's WATCHING TV LATE AT NIGHT, the other takes place in her BED AT NIGHT when she's not watching TV. Both of these have unique Pure route dialogue, and somewhat unique Corrupt route dialogue. The animations for these scenes were the reason Mom was a babysitter, so now that you have access to them elsewhere, I'm thinking of getting rid of that option to pick her, but whatever. As mentioned previously, mom can be talked to in the afternoon for chores. Depending on your relationship with your mother, a different chore will be assigned. *coughsexingherforallowancebois*:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

AMOS CHANGES

The only completely NEW SCENE in the update, oh boy! This scene is temporarily available as an alternative to a BJ while helping set the table for dinner in Ms. Amos' house. To unlock it, you have to have 1 FUCK WITH HER. After viewing the new scene once, the next time you help her you can choose between a BJ or the ride scene again. Once Ms. Amos' slumber party event is complete, I'll probably remove this option.

MISC CHANGES

1)NEW TITLE SCREEN. Complete with sub-title to show you have the mods installed, and my absolutely terribleamazing pajamas busts!
2)Speaking of pajamas, pajamas are now an option to wear while at home! They're not entirely implemented yet, but you can wear them to just chill around the house in a cool looking sprite. They are meant for the slumber party events.
3)A few characters have had their scenes' dialogue completed. I can't remember which ones I've done, as it sort of became a "this scene has my attention right now", so it's under misc change instead of it's own sub-heading.
4)RANDOM SHIT! There's a new parallax for when Mrs. Jennings is tutoring you in your room, there's a new picture of Mom for when you wake her up for some fucky-fucky, new parallax for Kimberly's house to remove Amanda from trying to be faster than Sonic, and who knows what else! I can't remember!

WARNINGS

1) This SHOULD work with saves that come from the LATEST ChillyScholar update. I haven't really tested this much, but in theory nothing significant was changed to warrant an entirely new save. HOWEVER: Because of how the pajamas were implemented, you will need to change into your regular clothes at least once on your old save! You do this by visiting the mirror in your room. If you don't do this, you'll see pajama busts in some dialogues and won't be able to leave your house.
2) Corrupt scenes are heavily untested, so you're going to need to let me know if there's any problems with these.
3)Slumber party dialogue can be initiated when talking to mom about going out, however there are currently no slumber party events to go to. This shouldn't screw anything up if you accidentally pick it, just text a babysitter, but when the option pops up you're better off ignoring it.
Wow, spicing it up, I like it. Probably should mention that it's not updated for Chilly's 2.5 mini-mini-update, though. I'm not gonna update it until 0.9 drops either.

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Will this ever get updated with the new art the artist he had from A Zombie's Life did?
If you're asking if he's switching from Glassfish to ScarletAnn, the answer is no. If you're asking if there will be additional art/scenes, that depends on Nergal and the games' respective artist. He wants to keep the same artist for his games.

Jun 1, 2017
If you're asking if he's switching from Glassfish to ScarletAnn, the answer is no. If you're asking if there will be additional art/scenes, that depends on Nergal and the games' respective artist. He wants to keep the same artist for his games.
Dammit. I’ve seen ScarletAnne’s versions of Urban Demons’ characters, and it REALLY sucks he decided not to hire her for this one.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
thats all i needed to hear thank you and sorry for being a dick to you just me being salty about the game

your really arent the one to call us out when you spam that big text crap in every other page but were done
WTF is wrong with you ? Stop being a dick .
@Marauder help everyone here with he spam . I remember 1st time i'm here with no fukin clue about this game then i found Marauder comment , it's helped me a lot
See , he try to spam this every page coz he know so many people here too lazy and he spam it everypage for help them . Not like u who only being a dick with other people coz they don't give u what u want and never help anyone

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Because it was made before the latest version. You definitely can mod what isn't complete, especially since there was no surety it would ever be completed.
Well, then if the mod was for the previous version of the download, it should be discontinued for the updated version. Wouldn't you think?

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Ok.... on the chance that I somehow misunderstood how to download a file (which is highly unlikely)... has anyone else downloaded the 0.9 Demo 2, extracted it, started the game and then crashed with the following error when you attempted to move the menu bar down?

Unable to find file:
Audio/SE/Cursor2

If so, it's the first of several "can't find file" errors. This is the reason for my initial complaint. What's up with the missing files?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
cant i use my old saves on 0.9
No old saves work on the demo due to the massive number of changes Nergal made, you'll have to restart.

Ok.... on the chance that I somehow misunderstood how to download a file (which is highly unlikely)... has anyone else downloaded the 0.9 Demo 2, extracted it, started the game and then crashed with the following error when you attempted to move the menu bar down?

Unable to find file:
Audio/SE/Cursor2

If so, it's the first of several "can't find file" errors. This is the reason for my initial complaint. What's up with the missing files?
Nergal operates a blog, , he has the demo there along with a bugfix. Maybe the bugfix is what you're missing.

Reactions: Arkie Rebel

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ive restarted three times now to play thru on the chilly 8.2 file set, for some reason every time i go to get the chillies for mom they are never in my inventory, any help?
It's there, but the inventory menu is split over two screens, you need to press S or something (I forget, it's been so long since I played) to get to it.

why do you keep posting this everyone should know that rpgm games require rpgmakerXace players
"Should" does not equal "does".

That wall of text is actually helpful to stem the tide of newcomers asking questions. Especially since the OP is a fucking mess as well.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes