4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Guys is there any button or option in... SHERANGA MINI MINI UPDATE ....to unlock all the scene?(just like we press q in chilliy to teleport to all scene room)

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
IF, nergal does anything, he should make a new thread anyways

and since this thread hasnt been about nergal, or wootchs crap, i believe prior to page 100
then it only stands that chilly's game should recieve its own new thread aswell

imho, the biggest disservice happening here, is that chilly dosnt recieve full credit
for not only adopting this project,
but by doing so, made it possible that nergal would even concider the sheer mention of going back to this game

cause i dont think theres any evidance to refute the idea that nergal (or wootch)
would ever have had a second thought about this game,
if his holiness, lord chilly, wasnt the powerfull necromantic cult leader he is,
to have resurected this hot mess in the first place

(*cult leader in the since that others were drawn in to help make this project what it is)

Reactions: CrimsonINCthe2nd

arcadebomb

Nov 14, 2017
How do I go back to the title ingame? Cant seem any option to exit the game without having to close the
program itself . Help???????

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how do you get miss jennings to tit fuck you in the demo? it keeps saying something like I need to find out more about her breasts.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
how do you get miss jennings to tit fuck you in the demo? it keeps saying something like I need to find out more about her breasts.
Get into trouble by speaking with Fred at morning lesson.
She will order you to make additional homework(ignore it.Even if you ever wanted to do it you cant in demo)
Next day she will be pissed and order you to stay in detention.
If you got stuck at handjob and game says you to find more about her breast this way is the only way i know.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
You have to use your invisibility powers to sneak into the locker room she's changing in after gym class.

How do I go back to the title ingame? Cant seem any option to exit the game without having to close the
F12 is a quick restart shortcut, I'm pretty sure there's no in-game way to go back to the title. It's another small thing I would hope Nergal could add in a later version...

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Get into trouble by speaking with Fred at morning lesson.
She will order you to make additional homework(ignore it.Even if you ever wanted to do it you cant in demo)
Next day she will be pissed and order you to stay in detention.
If you got stuck at handjob and game says you to find more about her breast this way is the only way i know.
thanks for the walkthrough/advice but,you forget you have to use your invincibility powers to sneak in the staff locker room after gym glass. if there are any typos.... I apologize but,i'm currently intoxicated....thanks for help for what provided it me. who else thinks mrs jennings...or is it ms jennings is the best girl in this game? I assume either nergal,or his patreon agrees.:FeelsGoodMan:

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Well my bad then i didint renember about this whole spying thing on gym lessons tho.
I finished the bugged version just day after release so its normal i dont renember that.

As for characters for me the best is Kimberly/Mrs Jennings aka Mishelle.
But i have bitter taste of oversized boobs in this game.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
When you get teacher to follow you, she goes in the principal's office and get shouted on because of the husband, when she gets out the game freezes and I can not do anything anymore. The music keeps playing.
Is it a bug or is there some way to get past it? Can someone pease help me with this?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I yu re asking for how to save the game ,press "W" button to get the mobile options & click the floppy icon to save

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes