4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
When you get teacher to follow you, she goes in the principal's office and get shouted on because of the husband, when she gets out the game freezes and I can not do anything anymore. The music keeps playing.
Is it a bug or is there some way to get past it? Can someone pease help me with this? It is in the demo version 2

Reactions: jackkane

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
It have a bug when i choose option @Follow me@ in dialog in class, then shes talk with the director and when shes out of room, game stopped and nothing hapenned and i coud not progress.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Welcome!

And welcome back. :p

I'll lend my voice to getting the ChillyMod get its own thread, now that Nergal is back developing. The current state is just too confusing for newcomers.
Not here to ruffly any feathers per se! Just here to help out some folk on the demo if they need it, also to get any feedback/bug reports etc :)

Be prepared for a ton of insanity boss
I'm very used to this sort of thing, hah! :D

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i have to ask did you do anything different with the the with game i mean i cant seem to load it on rpgmakerXace player while i can on a zombie life and other games i also tried playing verison 0.8.2 which didnt work and tried chillys update which both didnt work after this was updated will this be playable when the full game is released?
The demo is based on the same files as the 0.8 build, except for the massive changes in some of the code and events, it shouldn't be any different.

What is the exact error you're getting? And it happens right at the start when you try to execute the file I assume? Does it load anything or does it just never load?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
oh boi....

Nergal is here....

On one hand i'm happy about it, that's great for the community.... on the other hand..... prepare for MOUNTAINS of spam/troll/whine/crying and SALT, Nergal x) This is place can sometime be a bit ....toxic :test:

jk tho, really glad to have you here

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
when i try to play the game is says RGSS3 is not responding and i deleted and reinstalled the game and player multiple times
So just so I understand. A Zombie's Life (and other rpg maker games) work? But the 0.9 demo, 0.8.2 build (modded and unmodded) don't work?

Have you tried re-installing the rpg maker vx ace rpt files again?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
if you mean reinstall the player yeah i did that multiple times after deleting it multiple times for the record im happy you on here its nice to have the creator here like many creators have been coming here this is a good community and glad you finally made an account :D
Thanks! I know there's quite a large community here and figured it would be good to also answer questions on their domain instead of the patreon or discord ^^

But sorry, not sure I follow what you mean when you say "player". Do you mean the game or the runtime files.

This is what I mean to re-install:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Hey Nergal! First off, I gotta say I LOVE this demo. The new story for Mrs. Jennings is great (and I especially love how blackmail is its own separate route now). If all the girls are getting this level of care with the reworks then I can hardly wait. Plus a lot of the possible future ideas in the art trello sound really fun.

One thing I was curious about was in the notes for the demo bugfix you mention a dialogue selector in the debug area, but is this area accessible in any way in the demo? Or are we just going to have to wait for the memory room in the full release to get a taste of this?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey Nergal! First off, I gotta say I LOVE this demo. The new story for Mrs. Jennings is great (and I especially love how blackmail is its own separate route now). If all the girls are getting this level of care with the reworks then I can hardly wait. Plus a lot of the possible future ideas in the art trello sound really fun.

One thing I was curious about was in the notes for the demo bugfix you mention a dialogue selector in the debug area, but is this area accessible in any way in the demo? Or are we just going to have to wait for the memory room in the full release to get a taste of this?
Thanks! I'm glad you (and seemingly most others!) liked the new progress route. For the 0.9 build all the ladies (minus Neala) will be getting re-worked to the same level. The characters are going to be a lot more fleshed out for sure and I hope everyone will enjoy their favourite characters a lot more now! Not all of them will have their own blackmail routes, that's reserved for some characters (but will apply to most.)

As for the room, it's mainly used for debugging each specific dialogue. But yes, once 0.9 is released the same eventing will be used for the Hall of Memories, so you can replay any scene at any specific level :)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Oh yeah, and I forgot a quick bug that I haven't noticed anybody on here mention before. In the corruption and blackmail routes at the end of the HJ scenes the dialogue from the end of the first HJ plays again. Nothing game-breaking, but a little odd to see.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes