4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Taldoy

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks! I'm glad you (and seemingly most others!) liked the new progress route. For the 0.9 build all the ladies (minus Neala) will be getting re-worked to the same level. The characters are going to be a lot more fleshed out for sure and I hope everyone will enjoy their favourite characters a lot more now! Not all of them will have their own blackmail routes, that's reserved for some characters (but will apply to most.)

As for the room, it's mainly used for debugging each specific dialogue. But yes, once 0.9 is released the same eventing will be used for the Hall of Memories, so you can replay any scene at any specific level :)
Hey Nergal. First I want to say I'm a big fan of your games. And really look forward to the amazing stuff you have planned for Urban Demons. I have one question regarding to the sound during sex scenes. I noticed in Mrs Jennings demo there was no sound at all during sex. But in your previous builds you've had sound for all sex scenes, except Kaylee's ride. And I know you had an orgasm sound for Mrs Jennings for her ride scene in previous builds as well. I really appreciate sound in games, that it be sex sounds, voice acting, moaning, anything really. So I really hope you are going to add more sound in sex scenes again in the future, if not at least put back in the old ones you had because they added a lot to the scenes themselves. I'm really hoping you're not planning on keeping sex scenes completely quiet because while I did enjoy Mrs Jennings scenes in the latest demo, having sex scenes be completely silent makes it feel less exciting/enjoyable. Anyways, still looking forward to your updates to the game as always. Thanks a lot for your great work and keep it up.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Hey Nergal. First I want to say I'm a big fan of your games. And really look forward to the amazing stuff you have planned for Urban Demons. I have one question regarding to the sound during sex scenes. I noticed in Mrs Jennings demo there was no sound at all during sex. But in your previous builds you've had sound for all sex scenes, except Kaylee's ride. And I know you had an orgasm sound for Mrs Jennings for her ride scene in previous builds as well. I really appreciate sound in games, that it be sex sounds, voice acting, moaning, anything really. So I really hope you are going to add more sound in sex scenes again in the future, if not at least put back in the old ones you had because they added a lot to the scenes themselves. I'm really hoping you're not planning on keeping sex scenes completely quiet because while I did enjoy Mrs Jennings scenes in the latest demo, having sex scenes be completely silent makes it feel less exciting/enjoyable. Anyways, still looking forward to your updates to the game as always. Thanks a lot for your great work and keep it up.
AHA ! :FeelsGoodMan: The "sound effects"-army is growing stronger everyday :FeelsGoodMan:

jk although we talked about it with Nergal and GF already, it's not a priority right now for them although they might do a poll about it sooner or later to collect more public opinions about, see if it's worth getting working on if there's enough demands etc.

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
I can't text anyone! Can someone tell me how to text someone..When I click the text icon it says ''There is no text option''. What do I have to do?

Taldoy

Aug 4, 2017
AHA ! :FeelsGoodMan: The "sound effects"-army is growing stronger everyday :FeelsGoodMan:

jk although we talked about it with Nergal and GF already, it's not a priority right now for them although they might do a poll about it sooner or later to collect more public opinions about, see if it's worth getting working on if there's enough demands etc.

Did you discuss it on this thread? If so can you give a link? Also I don't think the game NEEDS more sound, but really confused as to why Nergal removed the sound in his 0.9 build with Mrs. Jennings. Just curious if that was just a bug or temporarily thing for that specific demo or if the scenes actually are going to have no sound from now on.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Did you discuss it on this thread? If so can you give a link? Also I don't think the game NEEDS more sound, but really confused as to why Nergal removed the sound in his 0.9 build with Mrs. Jennings. Just curious if that was just a bug or temporarily thing for that specific demo or if the scenes actually are going to have no sound from now on.
we discussed it on the discord, nothing major, just quickly what they would think about it (i proposed having more "present" and energetic sound effects, i find the one of the actual game to be a bit... plain, lacking energy ). They just said that it's not a priority right now and they might do a poll about it later

as for the demo, i assume it's pretty normal that some elements are missing. There's no reason the sfx would not be there in the final version (i mean final 0.9)

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Hey all! Just to let you know I've created an account here so I can help out with any problems or questions on the new demo. :)
First of all your games are awesome especially Urban Demons! So please keep making it awesome! Now there is a problem in the demo, if you ask teacher to follow you instantly she is in principale office getting shouted at for her affectionate husband, when she comes out the game freezes. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Taldoy

Aug 4, 2017
we discussed it on the discord, nothing major, just quickly what they would think about it (i proposed having more "present" and energetic sound effects, i find the one of the actual game to be a bit... plain, lacking energy ). They just said that it's not a priority right now and they might do a poll about it later
I see. Thanks. Here is hoping he isn't keeping the ones he had in the game already out of it.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Ohh sorry, forgot the mention of the version of the game. I'm playing old version 8.0.
oh ok. So to text someone, you need the phone (obviously...) as well as the character's phone number (if you don't know how to find them, check the "help" folder in the file of the game). Then you need enough hearts to interact with them

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
No old saves work on the demo due to the massive number of changes Nergal made, you'll have to restart.

Nergal operates a blog, , he has the demo there along with a bugfix. Maybe the bugfix is what you're missing.
I followed the link, downloaded the patch and updated the files with it. It still crashes out at the menu when you arrow down to move the highlighter bar.

As I mentioned in my original post, this is just the first of three errors. The problem seems to be that files are missing. I'm not sure if the game presumes users to have some base program in order to run the game, but I've yet to run across any other game on f95zone that required a base engine to run individual games.

The game can't seem to locate;
- Audio/SE/Cursor2.ogg (I copied it over from Farmer's Dreams)
- Audio/SE/Decision3.ogg (Not finding a Decision3.ogg, I copied Decision2.ogg over from Farmer's Dreams & renamed)
- Graphics/Characters/Vehicle (Couldn't find a "vehicle" graphic and at this point I gave up)

Has nobody else experienced these missing files?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
1.0 - when the main story is being re-worked :) Since she's very integral to the plot as a whole, it makes sense to do her then. Seeing as she is my second favourite character, I wouldn't worry about her not getting some love ;)
who's your favorite let me guess mrs.jennings maybe?:FeelsGoodMan: hope you can finish your game before the nazis...aka patreon murder your awesome game.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I followed the link, downloaded the patch and updated the files with it. It still crashes out at the menu when you arrow down to move the highlighter bar.

As I mentioned in my original post, this is just the first of three errors. The problem seems to be that files are missing. I'm not sure if the game presumes users to have some base program in order to run the game, but I've yet to run across any other game on f95zone that required a base engine to run individual games.

The game can't seem to locate;
- Audio/SE/Cursor2.ogg (I copied it over from Farmer's Dreams)
- Audio/SE/Decision3.ogg (Not finding a Decision3.ogg, I copied Decision2.ogg over from Farmer's Dreams & renamed)
- Graphics/Characters/Vehicle (Couldn't find a "vehicle" graphic and at this point I gave up)

Has nobody else experienced these missing files?
This sounds like you could be missing core rpg maker files. Can you try download this and see if it helps? :)

moso777

Nov 19, 2017
Hey all, I got an error while launching game. RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game.

How can I fix this.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Previous post helped to solve this issue. Thank you.

Question about resolution, is it possible to make 1600:900?

Last edited:

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
@NergalsNest I just got off work so idk if you are still on or not but I created this a while back and idk if you have a variant for this already but this is a dress for when Bridgette goes out for the babysitter scenes. If you and glassfish want to use it then you can but it never hurts to ask.
I do believe hes gonna stick to stuff made by Glassfish and not use user mods although you're free to suggest RL reference material to Glassfish on her streams and whatnot

First of all your games are awesome especially Urban Demons! So please keep making it awesome! Now there is a problem in the demo, if you ask teacher to follow you instantly she is in principale office getting shouted at for her affectionate husband, when she comes out the game freezes. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Trigger the principal dialogue before doing the follow event.

Also Saves from previous versions (modded or otherwise) wont function in the upcoming full game.

Question about resolution, is it possible to make 1600:900?
No.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I do believe hes gonna stick to stuff made by Glassfish and not use user mods although you're free to suggest RL reference material to Glassfish on her streams and whatnot

Trigger the principal dialogue before doing the follow event.

Also Saves from previous versions (modded or otherwise) wont function in the upcoming full game.

No.
Well I mean I wish HE would have said that opposed to you even if its true...or just leave a comment on it...anything really...

Reactions: Timw8806
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes