4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Man, I leave for a few days, and I miss a ton of drama, Nergal's arrival, SO many questions I could've actually helped answer... still, being able to eat is kind of important. On that note:

@NergalsNest In regards to the "corruption" path - why is it that the MC (Peter) is still seen as a total ass after 10-heart completion? By that point you'd think that the womens' attitudes would change for various things, and therefore his own. For example:

0-Heart Mrs. Jennings: Shocked and angry at language
5-Heart: Annoyed but starting to accept language / slightly shocked at "harsher" language (ie. being called a 'slut')
10-Heart: Fully into the whole thing now having been corrupted thoroughly (likes being called a slut)

Is there, or would there be, any chance for this kind of re-imagining of the dialogues in your future releases? It just irks me that 10-Heart Mom is still really uncomfortable giving her son a titfuck in the shower at 10 Hearts, despite the dialogue in the actual sex scenes being more in line with that idea (calling herself a cumdump).

P.S. Congrats, Chilly - you just made it to 1000 posts!

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Man, I leave for a few days, and I miss a ton of drama, Nergal's arrival, SO many questions I could've actually helped answer... still, being able to eat is kind of important. On that note:

@NergalsNest In regards to the "corruption" path - why is it that the MC (Peter) is still seen as a total ass after 10-heart completion? By that point you'd think that the womens' attitudes would change for various things, and therefore his own. For example:

0-Heart Mrs. Jennings: Shocked and angry at language
5-Heart: Annoyed but starting to accept language / slightly shocked at "harsher" language (ie. being called a 'slut')
10-Heart: Fully into the whole thing now having been corrupted thoroughly (likes being called a slut)

Is there, or would there be, any chance for this kind of re-imagining of the dialogues in your future releases? It just irks me that 10-Heart Mom is still really uncomfortable giving her son a titfuck in the shower at 10 Hearts, despite the dialogue in the actual sex scenes being more in line with that idea (calling herself a cumdump).
Play the demo.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, but that's just for one character - is that going to be for ALL characters? Is it just for the women, and not the teenagers? What kind of dialogue changes can we look forward to...

"Play the demo" isn't really an answer, especially when the question wasn't even directed at you. No offense meant, but I did ask somebody for their response, specifically.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Yes, but that's just for one character - is that going to be for ALL characters? Is it just for the women, and not the teenagers? What kind of dialogue changes can we look forward to...

"Play the demo" isn't really an answer, especially when the question wasn't even directed at you. No offense meant, but I did ask somebody for their response, specifically.

Nergal already answered the question, you just didn't go back and read it before asking. This "demo" was just to show the new changes to the dialogue and gameplay. He plans to update all characters to give them a dialogue tree just like the Teacher.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Could be that I missed his posting - I did have over 10 thread pages to read through - but the question remains asked to the specific person I asked it of:

Why is it that the MC (Peter) is still seen as a total ass after 10-heart completion? Is there going to be a definitive positive/negative change in how people view MC after reaching max level... and there already was a dialogue tree, it was just fairly bland before 0.9.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Holy fuck balls. I leave town for almost two weeks and Lord of the Underworld himself shows up. Now if we could get her excellency GlassFish in here, it would really be a party. Anyone care to get me up to speed TLDR (too long didn't read) style?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Holy fuck balls. I leave town for almost two weeks and Lord of the Underworld himself shows up. Now if we could get her excellency GlassFish in here, it would really be a party. Anyone care to get me up to speed TLDR (too long didn't read) style?
Demo dropped, had bugs, had fixes, people complained, new guides posted, guides ignored, people ask dumb questions, Nergal showed up, mostly same old same old

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Demo dropped, had bugs, had fixes, people complained, new guides posted, guides ignored, people ask dumb questions, Nergal showed up, mostly same old same old
Was able to play the demo. Thought it was a nice change of pace. Loved the meter challenges. I like having to work for things. Makes the reward so much sweeter. Bathroom scene was phenomenal. The toddler bunch will never change. Glad to see Nergal taking an interest in this forum. That is until the toxicity becomes too great for even his thick skin. Thanks for responding. Hope all is well. I am beyond tired and will catch up with all you glorious, pervy degenerates later.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Nergal you got someone working on script errors? Still drives me crazy that it says "Today class we're going to pratise math" rather than practice.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
guys if you have a problem with RPG MAKER please Search in google first if you can't find the answer then come here
many rpg maker problem has already been solve on google!

upload_2018-4-5_14-45-48.png

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Did Nergal really start back up again? I was on the Patreon page and it seems that way! Unless someone else took over the project! It sounded as if Nergal was done for when it comes to games, with some personal reasons that needed attention! If so this is great news, AZL and UD can now get finshed.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Saw his welcome return post on Patreon, quite happy, especially because I feel too much love has been given towards this game and not AZL.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
About the fan made mode,some news? Or is just the same as 0.8.2?
I mean...No fixed the image errors on the first? Like Sidney and Dizzy Threesome?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I get a error when trying to fuck mrs jennings doggy style. got another error called can't convert nil into string when trying to fuck mrs jennings outside.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes