4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
The O.9 will be out by the end of april. Nergal recently released a DEMO for 0.9, it only has a few segment of the game (only one character you can interact with) but the purpose of this demo is simply to try and check out the new gameplay/story/mecanic elements).

The most "stable and full" version right now is the 0.8, you can find it in the first post, the mega link is always updated to give the latest version.

Although if you want to play the full game, I suggest you wait a bit until 0.9 comes out by the end of this april month. There'll be plenty of new content
Thanks, I kinda like the old style so I'll play this until 0.9

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The big man himself F95 created a new thread for my mod, so please redirect any questions you guys have for that version there. Do not spam Nergal will questions related to any mods, this is his thread for his base game. He will already have enough issues with answering and dealing with issues for his stuff, we don't want to force him to sit through tons of stuff that he really doesn't have to deal with. I know now everyone with see this post but I still hope it helps out in any way possible. Praise to Nergal and GlassFish.

Link to new thread:

Sep 24, 2017
I will say with the new demo from nergal on the teacher... it still seems strange to have a corruption path and a purity path if the results are still the same at the end. I mean you would think there would be a difference, but until the "third?" level it seems to merge.

J

JakoffS

Someone explain in detail how install the ChillyMod and Fan Patch?

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i wish there was a pregnant mod for this game hopfully someone can make that and maybe a sleep sex mod to that would be awesome

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How exactly do you unlock the new scenes for Mrs Jennings in the demo? I hear it's doggy and a cosplay scene? I need it for totally not mod related reasons

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
How exactly do you unlock the new scenes for Mrs Jennings in the demo? I hear it's doggy and a cosplay scene? I need it for totally not mod related reasons
When you ask Jennings to follow you, it should give you a chance to choose storeroom (doggy) or bathroom (cowgirl). In the park you get to fuck outside (doggy) or in the bathroom (again doggy style). Babysitting is out in this demo, and I can't seem to figure out the cosplay which makes me think its not done. I've bought the outfit but can't give it to her, but maybe someone else can help you there.

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
When you ask Jennings to follow you, it should give you a chance to choose storeroom (doggy) or bathroom (cowgirl). In the park you get to fuck outside (doggy) or in the bathroom (again doggy style). Babysitting is out in this demo, and I can't seem to figure out the cosplay which makes me think its not done. I've bought the outfit but can't give it to her, but maybe someone else can help you there.
What is this follow me you speak of? I am not playing the demo

blacksage

May 28, 2017
Sorry, when you pair up with Jenning to do the school work, you get three choices, handjob, blowjob and finally you can ask her to follow you.
Exactly, as you progress, eventually that option appears and then it gives you 2 other choices, the bathroom and the storage room

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
You don't have to give her the cosplay. You just need to tell the comic store owner to arrange an event, then text Mrs. Jennings to come. You need her at level 3 first though and for the demo there isn't a full scene, it's just a quick conversation with the new bust.

Reactions: blacksage
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes