4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Oh yeah, the True Corruption might be needed. I did that very early on, so I wasn't aware it might be relevant.

D

Deleted member 324660

Oh yeah, the True Corruption might be needed. I did that very early on, so I wasn't aware it might be relevant.
Okay, that makes sense. That said, I go into the locker room and nothing happens. He just says "Wow"

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
You have to do it after a gym lesson, while Jennings is nude.
Then you have to click her twice, I believe.

D

Deleted member 324660

You have to do it after a gym lesson, while Jennings is nude.
Then you have to click her twice, I believe.
Hit space bar twice, nothing. Its weird because it worked once before. also, how do you activate the console keys?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Well, if it worked once before, then you've done it already. You can only do True Corruption once per person.

If it doesn't work now, then... Visit her in the park, the bar, in the shop & at home maybe? Just to tick more boxes in the progression script maybe?

Or maybe you have to unlock the titjob animation by getting detention? If you don't pay attention during the first class, then don't do the homework she gives you, you'll get a boobjob the next day.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Mrs J said she go to cafe in Sunday . It's a place we can find her or just a useless words ?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
Apparently Nergal wants to have more thorough bug testing for the full version, so he's adjusting the release window estimate from mid-April to late-April. Also it looks like he's taking a step to combat the "no-readers":
part of me wants this part of me doesn't

but its what the creator wants so

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
so which version do you recommend playing - the 0.9 regular one or the ChillyMod based on the 0.82 version?

Reactions: Mr_Sel

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
getting unexpected file format

nvm figured it out I thought you had to use the newest game exe

Last edited:

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Why am I getting the error "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle" when I try to start a new game?

Currently using Urban Demons 0.9-demo2 with Urban Demons 0.9-demo.2-bugfixpatch

Apparently there are more bugs to patch?

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
Why am I getting the error "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle" when I try to start a new game?

Currently using Urban Demons 0.9-demo2 with Urban Demons 0.9-demo.2-bugfixpatch

Apparently there are more bugs to patch?
Maybe it need RPG Maker Vx Ace RTP? It's been a while and I always have it installed, so I don't know if this game works without the RTP. If it has the graphics inside , it means the file is not there or it is corrupted, so you need to either download it again, or check the game to see if it was all installed correctly.

Rossweisse

Jul 16, 2017
I am liking the new way to progress, feels a liitle more rewarding. But now it feels a liitle linear. I still have to find a work around for the crash after the school restroom scene.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
1. When peter is getting a bj (have some actual bj sounds go a long with it)

2. When peter is doing doggystyle or any other sexual positions have it to were you can hear the skin clapping with each other ( Like when he does it with Kimberly in the store)

3. Can we get some moans for all the girls while their having sex with the mc during the scenes.

4. last but not least when peter is having sex with the girls... could you implement some type of wet sound like when the penis is thrusting inside the girl(kinda like real life)

of course if people don't like these new features you should be able to toggle it on and off

Reactions: QhazeLupe

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
missing a bunch of map's and so can't travel to other characters or can't speak to them excepy ms jennings also mom and sydney are missing

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes