4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
need help with the Mom route: after I gave her the regular chillies, I go to the snake lady and in the "make a trade option" there's just a BJ and she doesn't give me any Naga chillies. That's the same BJ I got from her when I did the Neala quest. Do I need to do the Mom quest before Neala or is there another solution?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
need help with the Mom route: after I gave her the regular chillies, I go to the snake lady and in the "make a trade option" there's just a BJ and she doesn't give me any Naga chillies. That's the same BJ I got from her when I did the Neala quest. Do I need to do the Mom quest before Neala or is there another solution?
The item menu has two screens, you change them by pressing S or something, I forget. Anyway, it's on the other screen, and you need to put it into the salad she's making.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
missing a bunch of map's and so can't travel to other characters or can't speak to them excepy ms jennings also mom and sydney are missing
This is by design, this is a demo where only Jennings scenes are showcased, this is explained in the opening message, you're only meant to advance her scenes and mainly advance time using the tutorial dummy at home.

Why am I getting the error "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle" when I try to start a new game?

Currently using Urban Demons 0.9-demo2 with Urban Demons 0.9-demo.2-bugfixpatch

Apparently there are more bugs to patch?
You likely dont have the RTP.

Ass-tune

Apr 1, 2018
This is by design, this is a demo where only Jennings scenes are showcased, this is explained in the opening message, you're only meant to advance her scenes and mainly advance time using the tutorial dummy at home.

You likely dont have the RTP.
Then when will the full version be uploaded, or if it is, can you please direct me to it (sorry for any trouble, I'm new here).

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Then when will the full version be uploaded, or if it is, can you please direct me to it (sorry for any trouble, I'm new here).
Nergal is releasing 0.9 later this month.
If all goes well should be end of the month :) We're having a larger window for testing this time to remove any potential bugs and such with each new progression path.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
1. When peter is getting a bj (have some actual bj sounds go a long with it)

2. When peter is doing doggystyle or any other sexual positions have it to were you can hear the skin clapping with each other ( Like when he does it with Kimberly in the store)

3. Can we get some moans for all the girls while their having sex with the mc during the scenes.

4. last but not least when peter is having sex with the girls... could you implement some type of wet sound like when the penis is thrusting inside the girl(kinda like real life)

of course if people don't like these new features you should be able to toggle it on and off
Sound has been raised quite a few times, and it's something I'll need to mod the animation player to be able to do stuff like playing random sounds. But for sure it's a good idea and will be looked at soon :)

Reactions: Ass-tune

Ass-tune

Apr 1, 2018
If all goes well should be end of the month :) We're having a larger window for testing this time to remove any potential bugs and such with each new progression path.
Understandable, but what's the link to the latest 'FULL' build? I can't seem to find it, other than Chilly's mod version.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Chilly's mod is (currently) the largest "full" build of the game, with all characters, scenes and story within it working as intended. Nergal's dropping 0.9 hopefully at the end of the month - or beginning of May, these things take time - and until then Chilly's is the best you can do with.

Reactions: Ass-tune
Oct 21, 2017
nergal with the mini games you could always ask in the beginning if the want to play them or not that way people who like them can play them and those that don't wont you could have a screen that asks which color you landed on more red or blue (i don't know if it matters) because i love the game but i cant play the mini games my reaction time sucks and always wail mazes i can handle word puzzles like the one with the switches i can handle that too but reaction based puzzles i cant do and it would drive me away from the game and i don't want that . i don't want to sound like I'm complaining but it would just be nice to have that option

Reactions: Vegasyy

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Guys i have problem with BJ home scenes . When Mrs J finished her BJ i got error "cant load image mrs-j-bj-cum (69)" . If i fixed image 69 . I still got same error but with another image ( like ""cant load image mrs-j-bj-cum (30)") . And coz i never finish the scene so it's look like i will stuck forever in progress
Anyone know how to fix this ?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Speaking of sound: it's rather annoying that the sound effects can't be lowered but are loud no matter what (aside from lowering the volume of the entire program from the desktop sound mixer). The loud noise everytime I got rep with Jennings got pretty old fast.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
The item menu has two screens, you change them by pressing S or something, I forget. Anyway, it's on the other screen, and you need to put it into the salad she's making.
Thx but it's not that... my game may be messed up cause I also get a black screen after the Snake-Lady's BJ. Can still play and "wake up" to recover it, but no Naga-Chilly.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thx but it's not that... my game may be messed up cause I also get a black screen after the Snake-Lady's BJ. Can still play and "wake up" to recover it, but no Naga-Chilly.
Snake-Lady BJ..... You're playing a version of my mod, please redirect all questions about that to still thread
though I think the best thing to do in your case is just download version 2.5 and start over

Reactions: lucas69

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
nergal with the mini games you could always ask in the beginning if the want to play them or not that way people who like them can play them and those that don't wont you could have a screen that asks which color you landed on more red or blue (i don't know if it matters) because i love the game but i cant play the mini games my reaction time sucks and always wail mazes i can handle word puzzles like the one with the switches i can handle that too but reaction based puzzles i cant do and it would drive me away from the game and i don't want that . i don't want to sound like I'm complaining but it would just be nice to have that option
I think that's the approach I was going to take, like a quick progression option :)

You can force most applications into fullscreen by just pressing Alt+Enter on your keyboard. I tested it and it seems to work for Urban Demons.
Although you can do that, it would cause the resolution to go quite wonky and throw a lot of the art off.

Guys i have problem with BJ home scenes . When Mrs J finished her BJ i got error "cant load image mrs-j-bj-cum (69)" . If i fixed image 69 . I still got same error but with another image ( like ""cant load image mrs-j-bj-cum (30)") . And coz i never finish the scene so it's look like i will stuck forever in progress
Anyone know how to fix this ?
Sorry about the bug, I've added it to my list to fix. However whether the scene completely finishes or not shouldn't stop your progress. The next step of progress is Mrs Jennings should contact you that night and get you to come over for some more fun! ^^

Speaking of sound: it's rather annoying that the sound effects can't be lowered but are loud no matter what (aside from lowering the volume of the entire program from the desktop sound mixer). The loud noise everytime I got rep with Jennings got pretty old fast.
The next update will have reduced volume for these sound effects. However you can adjust the volume of Sound Effects alone (with "SE Volume" in the options menu.)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes