4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
yeah, no. There are like a billion games out there with lolis.... yet so few with /ss/ related content. Plz let this be a small-guy/thicc-milf game only (mostly)

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
this game needs pregnancies in it i am hoping someone can add that in or the creator same with zombie life cause the girls are so hot and they need to get pregnant by the main character

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Kinda messed up how shota is completely fine but as soon as someone suggest loli everybody goes crazy and picks up their torches and pitchforks. The double standard is real XD

Reactions: JimmyTooShoes

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Kinda messed up how shota is completely fine but as soon as someone suggest loli everybody goes crazy and picks up their torches and pitchforks. The double standard is real XD
truth you can't like shota and not axe loli that a true contradiction if i ever say one

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
so why's the option there was it just a joke of sorts ?
What do you mean the option? There is no option for that?

No torches and pitchforks here, each to their own. But it's not something that interests me or Glass and therefore will not make an appearance in the game. :)

truth you can't like shota and not axe loli that a true contradiction if i ever say one
It's almost like, they are two different tastes and you can like neither, both or just one :)

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Hey Nergel! Do You plan to introduce pregnancy in the game? If yes, will it be END Game or Dream/Nightmare sequence?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes