4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
ok wth where is everyone the mom and sister are gone!
Are you able to read? Mrs. Jennings outright says that the update is a demo, don't talk to anyone else with a bust or it'll crash the game, the two characters you interact the most with wouldn't be in the house because because of that.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Well, if you paid any attention, you'd know that all the girls will be unlockable with a brand new lootbox system that Nergal was working on the past few months.
i play so many other games its hard to keep track of nergal from time to time i thought he gave up on his games i guess i was wrong so ill keep up to date now

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
so with mrs jennings so far i only get handjobs are there more in the pure route or corrupt route
Press W to bring up the in-game phone view, navigate to the second icon (heart iirc) then find Ms. Jennings and click on the note icon: there you have a free walkthrough.. IIRC after the handjob you have to get detention?
EDIT: you get detention by talking with Fred during class.
EDIT2: also, if you at the start selected the wrong option then first you have to talk to her each morning untill you see a popup that says that you've seen all the dialogs.
EDIT3: IIRC you also have to check her out as she changes her clothes after the gym (press Q to activate Invisibility)

Jule69

Apr 8, 2018
my game just freezes/cant do anything when mrs jennings has to follow me to the toilets for the first time

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Press W to bring up the in-game phone view, navigate to the second icon (heart iirc) then find Ms. Jennings and click on the note icon: there you have a free walkthrough.. IIRC after the handjob you have to get detention?
EDIT: you get detention by talking with Fred during class.
EDIT2: also, if you at the start selected the wrong option then first you have to talk to her each morning untill you see a popup that says that you've seen all the dialogs.
EDIT3: IIRC you also have to check her out as she changes her clothes after the gym (press Q to activate Invisibility)
did that the gym part

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
All female persons have sex scene? I Want See Grandma/Mom...
They were from the Chilli mod and will stay in the Chilli mod, that mod now has it's own thread so you can go there if you want that content. Nergal'll probably only focus on the characters he previously made; the mod with extra characters is still active so you can go there.

Mar 14, 2018
They were from the Chilli mod and will stay in the Chilli mod, that mod now has it's own thread so you can go there if you want that content. Nergal'll probably only focus on the characters he previously made; the mod with extra characters is still active so you can go there.
Allright Thanks, Just another question this game is a reboot? and Incest will be removed because patreon?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes