4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone to bring a save into cheat room ? :pP
If you are talking about Nergal's 0.9 Demo, there ain't no cheat room in the game.
If you are talking about the Console Cheats in Nergal's Demo, You can't since you can't interact with the Computer.
If you are talking about Chilly Modded one, there are also no cheat room but there is a "Developer Room". Just Press "Q" and select teleport.
If you are talking abut the Console Cheats in the Chilly Modded version, then either repair your computer by buying the Power Cord from Kaylee OR just use the computer in the Developer Room.
If you are talking about A Zombie's Life, then go to the Basement and remove the grater to enter the Cheat Room.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
A zombie's life of an alternative universe in which the bad boy is the protagonist?
Nice for you pop that up here but I wouldn't say the PC is a "Bad Boy". I've played it and never once he struck me as a "Bad Boy". Not really "Naughty Boy" too since he's a lot more Naive than AZL's character then again, it just starting so not much content. Its more of a Proof of Concept with three scenes but its a nice start

Edit: Enough with me criticizing it since this isn't the right thread for me to say all of this stuff. This thread is for a different game.

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
hey guys, i've heard this game was remaked with ScarlletAnn's art, is this true? And which version i should download with to get the new artstyle?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
here
Art does not equal full-on remake. She just drew some art of it.
You'd have to get with that person she mentions in the comments to find out more about this supposed remake. Doesn't sound like it's Nergal, since Nergal has already commissioned more from Glassfish since he returned.

Reactions: Rodita

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
well, in the comment section, she said that Vyper and Minh Ha will remake the game. Dont tell me it was only a joke of her :((

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Please redirect all questions related to my mod onto this thread, we do not want to spam Nergal with stuff he doesn't need to deal with. There is also a link to the latest version of the mod on there as well.

Well,if can give some of the normal version can be too...I just wished from the fan mod because is much easy do things...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I could remake this game to MV using only the RPG Maker variables and switchs,is not so dificult to tell you the true...Is only a question to know what you want to do and what you can do to create. The Nergal's scripts are from good help to the ones how know who use then,me,to tell you rightlly,i don't understand a thing haha! But one thing i see,many of the result of then i can recreate on the variables and switchs,but this make the game a little much bigger and slow.

Remember,i talked I COULD not I WILL,okay?!
I can talk "I'm The Bigglest fan of Nergal's Nest!",yah,i can! Mwahahaha!! (Sorry,dudes! I excited! <3 )

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Art does not equal full-on remake. She just drew some art of it.
You'd have to get with that person she mentions in the comments to find out more about this supposed remake. Doesn't sound like it's Nergal, since Nergal has already commissioned more from Glassfish since he returned.
"Hey! Psssiu! I like you Ikaros image!"

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Please redirect all questions related to my mod onto this thread, we do not want to spam Nergal with stuff he doesn't need to deal with. There is also a link to the latest version of the mod on there as well.

I never imagineted you a fan from Kingdom Hearts games!
I like then too! =D

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Saves between the mod and the official demo are not compatible
Stupid to me to talk but...Are you sure? I remember used the 0.8.2 original save on the fan mod...Only the thing i needed to do is save another one using the original,so the game reconize the fan mod on the newer save.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Stupid to me to talk but...Are you sure? I remember used the 0.8.2 original save on the fan mod...Only the thing i needed to do is save another one using the original,so the game reconize the fan mod on the newer save.
The latest official version of the game is the 0.9 demo, and again saves aren't compatible

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes