4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Version 9 isn't working for me. From what I can tell, the file structure between the previous versions and version 9 changed. (Which pisses me off from a dev perspective because vxace can apparently handle subfolders but MV cannot! The fuck?!?!?!?) The new version can't find the graphics in their old locations. I tested this by trying to use the bathroom upstairs at the beginning of the game. Game crashes because it can't find Mom nude bust 7. Cool. I look at how Mrs. Jennings is setup and made a folder following the same structure and put the mom's nude bust 7 in it. Game works. I'm not going to manually go through and edit all the folders/put images where they need to be though.
Pretty sure you're not meant to do anything except interact with Jennings in V9.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Pretty sure you're not meant to do anything except interact with Jennings in V9.
You're missing the point. Files are not where they need to be. I wasn't interacting with Mrs. Jennings when the game crashed. I was just using the bathroom. Like I said, the file structure changed and the game can't find/doesn't see the images in the older locations. For me at least. I dunno how other people got it to work.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Yep, same problem here as Carmen. And to the person above, to my knowledge the game provided without the patch in the OP does not have, for example, a way to teleport to the cheat map in the q menu, or whatever it is.

I don't know what's going on but the game can't find tons of files/images when I try to skip to scenes in the cheat mode.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
You're missing the point. Files are not where they need to be. I wasn't interacting with Mrs. Jennings when the game crashed. I was just using the bathroom. Like I said, the file structure changed and the game can't find/doesn't see the images in the older locations. For me at least. I dunno how other people got it to work.
Dude, calm down. Of course it will crash because it still counts as "Interacting" with other characters because it needs to call other characters besides Mrs. Jennings.

Edit: Also, if ya try to look at the files, it clearly shows that most of the coding is still there and most likely that Nergal just modified the areas that needs Mrs. Jennings for this demo. So some areas that automatically calls other characters in an event might crash because some of the required assets aren't there.

Last edited:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Dude, calm down. Of course it will crash because it still counts as "Interacting" with other characters because it needs to call other characters besides Mrs. Jennings.
I'm actually quite calm... not really sure where you're getting otherwise. More to the point, you also missed the point. Or I missed something about this update.

Either this update is only meant to be used with Mrs. Jennings, OR, the file structure is fucked up because no other images work. Either way, I'm calm. Just relaying my experience.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I'm actually quite calm... not really sure where you're getting otherwise. More to the point, you also missed the point. Or I missed something about this update.

Either this update is only meant to be used with Mrs. Jennings, OR, the file structure is fucked up because no other images work. Either way, I'm calm. Just relaying my experience.
The entire update is only meant to be used with Mrs. Jennings so instances that requires other characters will crash. Sorry for not providing more detail on that part.

Edit: Also, I forgot to say that most of the busts and images for the scenes were temporarily removed if ya explore the folders leaving only the parts required for Peter and Mrs. Jennings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The entire update is only meant to be used with Mrs. Jennings so instances that requires other characters will crash. Sorry for not providing more detail on that part.

Edit: Also, I forgot to say that most of the busts and images for the scenes were temporarily removed if ya explore the folders leaving only the parts required for Peter and Mrs. Jennings.
See, now that makes a lot more sense. Cool. Now that I understand what was going on I'm good to go.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
1. Kimberly
2. Sarah (even though they only had a few scene)
3. Mrs. Jennings
4. Neala
5. Brigette
6. Ms Amos
7. Sydney
8. Kaylee
9. Dizzy
10. Donna

Just for fun (and to take a step away from this weird loli/shota debate), my favorite UD girls:

1. Mrs. Jennings
2. Kimberly
3. Neala
4. Sydney
5. Dizzy
6. Sarah/Lisa (I think of them as a unit, tbh)
7. Ms Amos
8. Kaylee
9. Mom (or should we start referring to her as Brigette now?)
10. Donna

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I dont know if anyone will read but I am having problems with my game, I downloaded the game + fanmod and it is giving error when I try to do certain things in the game like entering the room of the mother, leaving the house, 'unable to find file: graphics / buts / peter-6 and my game closes alone.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
Just download 1 mate either the chilly mod or the nergal demo

I dont know if anyone will read but I am having problems with my game, I downloaded the game + fanmod and it is giving error when I try to do certain things in the game like entering the room of the mother, leaving the house, 'unable to find file: graphics / buts / peter-6 and my game closes alone.

Reactions: yes123

wd06

Mar 14, 2018
¡Hola!

Descargué el juego, y cuando quiero iniciarlo me da un error, dice que falta un archivo y no sé qué debo hacer para ejecutarlo.

Gracias de antemano ^ - ^

opolus

Nov 1, 2017
¡Hola!

Descargué el juego, y cuando quiero iniciarlo me da un error, dice que falta un archivo y no sé qué debo hacer para ejecutarlo.

Gracias de antemano ^ - ^
Hola, tenes que descargar esto primero (por que esta hecho con el RPG maker VC ace ), una vez que lo instales, vas a poder jugar

wd06

Mar 14, 2018
Hola, tenes que descargar esto primero (por que esta hecho con el RPG maker VC ace ), una vez que lo instales, vas a poder jugar
Thank you very much, now I will do it \ n.n /

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
how I get money? I read something about a code that you do in the game to get money but I do not know how to do it ... I need the money to buy the tools to open the floor of the room to see the mother and the sister, a friend from the school frank said something about fishing in the park to get money but I do not know how.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
how I get money? I read something about a code that you do in the game to get money but I do not know how to do it ... I need the money to buy the tools to open the floor of the room to see the mother and the sister, a friend from the school frank said something about fishing in the park to get money but I do not know how.
You're not playing the 0.9 demo, are you? There's no point is pursuing money there.

In the normal game, you can ask mom for pocket money once a week.

You can also take pictures of various characters when nude or during sexual acts and sell those images to the kid in class. Pictures of the sister have to be sold to someone else, I forget who. Some dude in the park, I think.
And you might be able to fish for money. I've never needed it myself.

Reactions: Zkorey
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes