4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I'm thinking mid-May at the earliest. April end was always going to be optimistic, considering the workload.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
As I said a couple posts above, no exact date yet. It will be ready when it's ready, and I'm not going to rush it to meet a date. We've still quite a bit to do, and I want a week to alpha test it. So may be quite a while yet.
no pressure but do you have any info on the park milfs will they be finished with this update

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just some random suggestions for characters and their cosplays (literally looking through the actor dialogue right now as I type so my thoughts on them may change down the line)
Peter: Robin (Dick Grayson, Teen Titans animated series design, Detective Comics Comics aka DC comics)
Ms Amos: Wonder Woman (DCAU design, DC)
Donna: Storm (Punk outfit but without the mohawk, Marvel)
Kaylee: Brigette from Overwatch (Honor and Glory outfit, Blizzard)
Dizzy: Oracle (when she's infected with the Brainiac virus to add more to the design, or plain old maskless Batgirl with Rebirth design, DC)
Sarah: The Pro (without the mask, Image) or Power Girl (classic outfit, DC)
Lisa: Josie from Josie and The Pussycats (Hanna-Barbara cartoon design, Archie)
Kimberly: Psylocke (Marvel) or Jessie from Pokemon

And I know we don't know what she looks like yet, or why she would even have a cosplay but... Meridiana gets Witchblade (anime design, Image)

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
All ladies, apart from Neala, will be fully updated in the 0.9 build (park milfs included).
Speaking of Neala, I was curious about this. I'm assuming waiting for the story overhaul to do her updates means that her progression would be tied to story progression, which makes sense since she's the main heroine really. But what does this mean for 0.9? Will she be more or less identical to how she worked in the previous builds or what?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I hope that her character gets more fleshed out than just "tsundere"; I really like the angle of becoming her bitch-boy or corrupting her into becoming your fuck-toy. Both could have incredibly dire but interesting changes on the MC's development and overall 'score', let alone a bazillion different types of endings:

Pure gameplay, Pure Neala = Defeat and purge the demons around the city and destroy Meridiana, big celebration, ending with a tender kiss between the two...? (MC+Neala is my fav pairing outside of the family)

Corrupt gameplay, Pure Neala = Defeat and purge the demons around the city, but they have all joined together within MC to create a super-powerful human-demon hybrid whose offspring will destroy humanity

Pure gameplay, Corrupt Neala = Defeat and purge the demons around the city, but Neala was really Meridiana's "vessel" all along and now she becomes the unquestioned and immortal Goddess of Earth

Corrupt gameplay, Corrupt Neala = Defeat Meridiana and become the new King and Queen of the Underworld, using their demonic powers to completely subjugate both Earth and the Demonic realms before setting their sights on Heaven...

And those are just off the top of my head! Then there's the whole factoring in of your conquests and if they were taken with the purity route or by force with the corruption, along with the final confrontation between you, Neala and Meridiana...!
I seriously cannot wait to see what you've got lined up for us, Nergal - it has truly been a fantastic ride so far, and it's only going to get better!

Reactions: grasshopper

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Speaking of Neala, I was curious about this. I'm assuming waiting for the story overhaul to do her updates means that her progression would be tied to story progression, which makes sense since she's the main heroine really. But what does this mean for 0.9? Will she be more or less identical to how she worked in the previous builds or what?
Unfortunately it means she will likely not be available at all in 0.9 (Because the old progression system doesn't work anymore and I feel, would create more confusion.) She is heavily tied to the main story and so I feel like it makes most sense to implement her along with that.

I hope that her character gets more fleshed out than just "tsundere"; I really like the angle of becoming her bitch-boy or corrupting her into becoming your fuck-toy. Both could have incredibly dire but interesting changes on the MC's development and overall 'score', let alone a bazillion different types of endings:

Pure gameplay, Pure Neala = Defeat and purge the demons around the city and destroy Meridiana, big celebration, ending with a tender kiss between the two...? (MC+Neala is my fav pairing outside of the family)

Corrupt gameplay, Pure Neala = Defeat and purge the demons around the city, but they have all joined together within MC to create a super-powerful human-demon hybrid whose offspring will destroy humanity

Pure gameplay, Corrupt Neala = Defeat and purge the demons around the city, but Neala was really Meridiana's "vessel" all along and now she becomes the unquestioned and immortal Goddess of Earth

Corrupt gameplay, Corrupt Neala = Defeat Meridiana and become the new King and Queen of the Underworld, using their demonic powers to completely subjugate both Earth and the Demonic realms before setting their sights on Heaven...

And those are just off the top of my head! Then there's the whole factoring in of your conquests and if they were taken with the purity route or by force with the corruption, along with the final confrontation between you, Neala and Meridiana...!
I seriously cannot wait to see what you've got lined up for us, Nergal - it has truly been a fantastic ride so far, and it's only going to get better!
Neala is a hard one, because of the choices the player can make with her and her overall character. She isn't the kind of character who is up for the idea of being lovey-dovey and tender kisses. She will always be the dark side of the coin, so to speak, especially if you pick a completely pure playthrough.

So she sees the purity/affection route as Peter exposing weakness and she takes advantage of that. Since Peter isn't willing to use his powers on her, she jumps the gun and uses them straight on him to get what she wants.

However I think in the re-write she will definitely soften to him on the pure route, and instead of viewing his refusal to use his powers on her as a weakness, she will start seeing it as a sign of respect (and reward said respect.)

Neala is my (second) favourite NPC and I want to make sure I do her right (heh). Which is why I don't want to rush her for the 0.9 build and I can apply a lot of focus to her on the 1.0 build.

Reactions: grasshopper

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Unfortunately it means she will likely not be available at all in 0.9 (Because the old progression system doesn't work anymore and I feel, would create more confusion.) She is heavily tied to the main story and so I feel like it makes most sense to implement her along with that.
B-But she just got her new cosplay stuff! D:

Dec 6, 2017
Hey I'm actually confused to where to continue after I reached the end of Level 1 Corruption with Mrs Jennings, it won't increase so what do I do next?

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017

Wow, really like that! I second this , I really like my actions having actual consequences and branching paths in h-games!! I couldn't ask for anything else! (Well, except for more stuff by Nergal oc :) )

Jan 28, 2018
Oh hey, Nergal is back? Super cool. I last checked this out when Nergal left, and that was way back. A new version of UD is here since then? Gonna check it out.

Derestyr

Dec 9, 2016
Super great job so far in the re-work! I see that you are using Trello! I wish my job could make up their damn minds and decide between Trello, Jira, TFS and MS Teams...

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
so in .9 demo 2 I can't find out what to do, Jennings says to talk to her for anything but all I can do is skip time? and the computer doesn't work in this one?

Iloldmypants

Oct 17, 2017
So is it true that the subplot about helping Nela get sexy revenge on her stepmom and other enemies is being dropped? There doesn't seem to be any sign of it in the future on the trello; is there any hope for it coming up in one of those "DLC" things, or is it just being reworked out of her storyline entirely?

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
So is it true that the subplot about helping Nela get sexy revenge on her stepmom and other enemies is being dropped? There doesn't seem to be any sign of it in the future on the trello; is there any hope for it coming up in one of those "DLC" things, or is it just being reworked out of her storyline entirely?
Yep, people voted against having her be playable.

so in .9 demo 2 I can't find out what to do, Jennings says to talk to her for anything but all I can do is skip time? and the computer doesn't work in this one?
You're still meant to go to places like school, park, etc.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
B-But she just got her new cosplay stuff! D:
I might try and find a way. But I'd rather not if it's going to delay the 0.9 build.

Hey I'm actually confused to where to continue after I reached the end of Level 1 Corruption with Mrs Jennings, it won't increase so what do I do next?
What does the journal say? :)

Wow, really like that! I second this , I really like my actions having actual consequences and branching paths in h-games!! I couldn't ask for anything else! (Well, except for more stuff by Nergal oc :) )
There will be different endings, but as for branching paths that kind of thing can only available for someone like Neala who is tied to the main story ^^
Oh hey, Nergal is back? Super cool. I last checked this out when Nergal left, and that was way back. A new version of UD is here since then? Gonna check it out.
Hope you enjoy!

Super great job so far in the re-work! I see that you are using Trello! I wish my job could make up their damn minds and decide between Trello, Jira, TFS and MS Teams...
I've tried a lot of different software over the years, for a project like this Trello just makes the most sense. We tried jetbrains' Team City as well but that was far too much for what we need on this project.

This is actually going to be a different DLC that will focus on Neala and her story :)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey Nergal, while we've got you here...

I've been delving deeper and deeper into the coding for your game, and there are a few questions I've been meaning to ask you but never got around to it before now.

First and foremost: The parallax backgrounds VS. the in-game builder. I can see the appeal of just loading an image and dumping a bunch of events on the screen instead of "building" and then adding events within VXAce, but what spurred you into taking this direction? And is it comparatively "better" - sure as shit doesn't look easy...

Second: Text messages, namely the difference in the Corrupt/Purity routes. I can understand how the difference of blackmailing or waving your hands with magical demonic powers, and just being a nice kid, will get you different messages. But why are there no "special" messages when capped at both? Surely by then the numerous sexual activities with those women would override any fear or cuteness they may have had initially.

Third, and the largest by far: Your scene dialogues. So... why is it in .CSV format? Why use Excel? Why not just dump the scenes into RPGMaker itself? What do the variables mean in cell A1, and how do they fit into the coding for the game! I'm totally lost on this stuff, any help would be wildly appreciated.

Fourth: (mildly off-topic into Chilly territory here) There are a lot of sex scenes in here; more than a lot of other games combined. To that end, I've noticed a distinct lack of "and then" moments after reaching total Corr/Pur with a person. Given, it's not a fully-released version yet, and there needs to be a stopping point somewhere...

Fifth: (full-blown confusion at this point) Was there ever going to be a point in going into the sewers by the Amos' place? Because, now that I'm sick with a cold, I've spent the past three days building up the school to include two locker rooms, a gigantic back yard, an old equipment shed, and have started to build the sewer system to link the three together for late-night school naughtiness!

And lastly, but by no means the least: How is Glassfish to work with as an artist? She makes some incredible artwork that fits pretty much every niche I have, save for a few here and there, and I'm wondering how you were able to persuade her to work on this title with you.

Phew, done - lots of questions, take your time in answering, or not, totally up to you. Now back to lurking deep into the bowels of the city and joining various other places to the sewer system!
*evil cackling intensifies*

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes