4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
after fixing your computer type the rosebud code

how I get money? I read something about a code that you do in the game to get money but I do not know how to do it ... I need the money to buy the tools to open the floor of the room to see the mother and the sister, a friend from the school frank said something about fishing in the park to get money but I do not know how.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
after fixing your computer type the rosebud code
Dude, while I commend you for helping, please also try to direct them into proper threads.
As much as how calm is everything now, it is better for us to be redirect the questions into its proper threads to avoid future problems.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I can't wait anymore . Nergal can u give me more detail about your plan please ?
And anyone here want to update urban demon page on f95 wiki for new patch ?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I can't wait anymore . Nergal can u give me more detail about your plan please ?
Not Nergal, but a quick peek on the art Trello shows that there's still 2 animated scenes left to do. Hard to say 100% how long it will take GF to finish them, but the new Mrs. Amos scene looks like it took about a week to do, so it's probably safe to assume between 1-2 weeks for these last ones to be done.

Then you give Nergal time to implement them into the game and do bug testing (because he said he wanted to be more thorough this time around) and we're probably looking at a release window of about 2 weeks or maybe a little more. All speculation on my part, so take it with a big grain of salt.

D

Deleted member 324660

Does the game crash during the sex ed portion for anyone else?

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Please tell me I´m not the only one who JUST REALIZED that you can click on the Trello cards to see what´s planned for the game. I particularly like all the ideas with Kimberly and Dizzy.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Noname55? Thats a shameless namestealing unless you actually are THAT noname55 ;) And yes, you are the only one! Alone. Hopless! *cough* Sorry, i was.. i was getting carried away:coldsweat:

Reactions: jackkane

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Noname55? Thats a shameless namestealing unless you actually are THAT noname55 ;) And yes, you are the only one! Alone. Hopless! *cough* Sorry, i was.. i was getting carried away:coldsweat:
I literally had a blank mind when making an account. And I just had seen one of his(?) animations so I went with that.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey all, sorry I've been out of the loop for a while due to having to flight to my company's HQ last week. However I'm going to go back and try to answer as many (unanswered) questions as possible.

Please tell me I´m not the only one who JUST REALIZED that you can click on the Trello cards to see what´s planned for the game. I particularly like all the ideas with Kimberly and Dizzy.
Yep! There is a lot of detail there! :D
while away from my art tablet pc and internet... mom, jennings and sydney playing twister
View attachment 91107
Great work! A twister event is planned, though not with those 3 characters ;)

Not Nergal, but a quick peek on the art Trello shows that there's still 2 animated scenes left to do. Hard to say 100% how long it will take GF to finish them, but the new Mrs. Amos scene looks like it took about a week to do, so it's probably safe to assume between 1-2 weeks for these last ones to be done.

Then you give Nergal time to implement them into the game and do bug testing (because he said he wanted to be more thorough this time around) and we're probably looking at a release window of about 2 weeks or maybe a little more. All speculation on my part, so take it with a big grain of salt.
If you mean plan for release, as dirtyotaku said there's 2 more scenes to go (from an art perspective.) However there is much more from an eventing/ dialogue perspective left to go. I've got some time off work this week, and I've also hired a contractor writer to handle the scene dialogue. But it may be a while wait yet. I also want to give more time for testers and to iron out all issues before delivery.

This build will not be rushed and it will take however long it takes and we appreciate your patience!

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes