4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
hey guys, i've heard this game was remaked with ScarlletAnn's art, is this true? And which version i should download with to get the new artstyle?
Sort of true, I am slowly commissioning ScarlettAnn for scenes in UD (when she has time between making her own game and other commissioners). I am waiting for the full release of Nergal's UD 0.9 to see the changes in story/progression so I can adjust any commissions if needed.

Most likely what I will end up trying to do is release a short/demo version with maybe one or two scenes for each character and leave it at that, may continue to finish it, but unsure at the moment since Nergal is back and Chilly has an excellent version out already. If you haven't already check out the Chilly mod version and Nergal's demo of 0.9.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Sort of true, I am slowly commissioning ScarlettAnn for scenes in UD (when she has time between making her own game and other commissioners). I am waiting for the full release of Nergal's UD 0.9 to see the changes in story/progression so I can adjust any commissions if needed.

Most likely what I will end up trying to do is release a short/demo version with maybe one or two scenes for each character and leave it at that, may continue to finish it, but unsure at the moment since Nergal is back and Chilly has an excellent version out already. If you haven't already check out the Chilly mod version and Nergal's demo of 0.9.
glassfish's art has gotten better;but I really wish jaymarvel would of been able to do all of the artwork:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: newp

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

might as well try your hand at your own game.:FeelsGoodMan:

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
One of the reasons why I want to only make a short version, was so I could have a go at making my own game
Nergal's AZL game was really good, i think this game would be the same lv with AZL but i didnt play it because i dont like the art. It's sad that u only make a short version of it. Still, I appreciate your working, best wish to your own game

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017

Oh great another mod to add to the confusion.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017

Thought she was busy with another project called Zombies Retreat!!!

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Thought she was busy with another project called Zombies Retreat!!!
I guess so, I was only aware of 'Savior Quest' which she has been posting about on her patreon then I recently saw someone had released 'Zombies Retreat' which does have her art. So I guess she is doing multiple projects then.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
I downloaded the patch, overwrote over the main game folder and I get all sorts of game-crashing bugs right now.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I downloaded the patch, overwrote over the main game folder and I get all sorts of game-crashing bugs right now.
Dude, no need to put the patch in. The one in the OP already has the bugfix innit. Or So I think. I just downloaded the one in the blog so I had to download the bugfix there too.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Version 9 isn't working for me. From what I can tell, the file structure between the previous versions and version 9 changed. (Which pisses me off from a dev perspective because vxace can apparently handle subfolders but MV cannot! The fuck?!?!?!?) The new version can't find the graphics in their old locations. I tested this by trying to use the bathroom upstairs at the beginning of the game. Game crashes because it can't find Mom nude bust 7. Cool. I look at how Mrs. Jennings is setup and made a folder following the same structure and put the mom's nude bust 7 in it. Game works. I'm not going to manually go through and edit all the folders/put images where they need to be though.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes